Thread: 'Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie don't want me to marry again' reveals Sarah Ferguson

Default 'Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie don't want me to marry again' reveals Sarah Ferguson

Twelve years after her divorce from Prince Andrew, Sarah, Duchess of York admits she's unlikely to marry again - because her daughter's don't want her to.
    Sarah Ferguson, who turned 49 last week, admits she is perfectly content with her life as it is and doesn't see marriage on the horizon.
    The Duchess enjoys such a close friendship with her daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, they believe it would be ruined if their mother married.

Footloose and fancy free: Sarah Ferguson, pictured on a night out in London last year, is incredibly close to her two daughters, who don't want her to marry again

Beatrice, 20, and Eugenie, 18, have grown up watching their mother and father, Prince Andrew, enjoy a remarkably good friendship despite their 1996 divorce.
    Speaking to this week's Hello! magazine, the Duchess admitted when the subject of remarriage had cropped up in conversation with her daughters, they had recoiled in horror.
    She said: 'They say, "Mum, no way! You’re cool like you are!"
    'So often I think that if I could go back to being the bride I was in 1986 with the knowledge I have now… [I was] so happy and so in love, that I’d forgotten I’d also married "the firm" and Great Britain and the world.
    'Had I known, I still would have married, but maybe I would have done some things differently.'

Firm friends: The Duchess and Prince Andrew, pictured dining at the Dorchester Hotel in December, are good friends

When asked if she would consider remarriage, Sarah replied: 'It’s not about marriage. I married the Queen’s best-looking son, [but] I didn’t marry a prince, I married my man. It was the best thing I’ve ever done.
    'He’s a fantastic father and friend and you cannot put Andrew and I in a box of any description.
    'He said I must never say this, but he said, "We are divorced to each other, not from each other." We are the happiest unmarried couple.'
    Sarah and Prince Andrew separated in January 1992 - six years after their lavish royal wedding at Westminster Abbey and two years after the birth of their youngest daughter Eugenie.
    The breakdown of Sarah and Andrew's marriage, as well as that of Princes Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales 11 months later, contributed to what the Queen dubbed her 'Annus horribilis'.

The couple finally divorced in 1996 - the same year as Charles and Diana.
    The full interview with Sarah is in the new issue of Hello! magazine, on sale today.

As they were: Sarah and Prince Andrew as blushing young newlyweds in 1986

'Beatrice and Eugenie don't want me to marry again' reveals Sarah Ferguson | Mail Online

That's because they're ugly as all hell and know they'll never get a man...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

They're 18 & 20 - in short, adults. The precious princesses will get on with their lives, Fergie should get on with hers and if that includes marriage, then they'll get over it.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

The Duchess enjoys such a close friendship with her daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, they believe it would be ruined if their mother married.

That's incredibly selfish of them, considering their ages. Do they really expect their mother to sit around alone while they go off and live their lives? Geez.

What the Hell happened to Prince Andrew he used to be the "cute" one. The girls look a lot like him. I think Fergie looks better with age, Andrew looks worse.

I think Fergie and Andrew are exes with benefits..

None of the male Royals age well. Look at poor Wills, only in his mid-twenties and he's already going downhill.

Elite Member

Eugenie looks like she just came from an all night mardi gras party. Fishnet stockings with holes? I guess she was too hammered to change them, judging by the look on her face

They are not attractive people. Hardly any true royalty is, but they should at least let their mother have a chance at getting another root. (Sorry) She is not graceful or charming to look at, but she must be a great person to have fun with.
    Jack I swear.

A*O

It's odd that neither of them have remarried or even had a serious relationship in the 12 years since their divorce. BIG skeletons in the York's closet [geddit??]
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

There is too much ugly in the pic of her with her daughers. My eyes!!!!

And I hadn't noticed before but Andrew doesn't look anything like Charles or Edward. Interesting...

A*O

Rumour has it that Andrew is the son of the Queen's late racing manager Lord Porchester (later Earl of Canarvon). I can't find a pic but there is a very strong resemblance. If you want some more royal dirt check out this website.

http://www.throneout.com/images/royal_affairs.pdf
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

These two girls are actually pretty boring compared to their mom. And I bet anything these two (Fergie and Andrew) are still banging one another at least occasionally.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A*O

Yeah, they are totally fuck buddies. Good for them. One of the few "celeb" divorces where the couple still actually get along and behave like grownups.

Thread Information