Thread: Man claiming to be lovechild of Marilyn Monroe and JFK goes after Kennedy money

Elite Member

Default Man claiming to be lovechild of Marilyn Monroe and JFK goes after Kennedy money

Man claiming to be lovechild of Marilyn Monroe and JFK goes after Kennedy money

A 53-year old man, who is currently going by the name John Fitzgerald Kennedy, is claiming to be the love child of Marilyn Monroe and the original JFK. Kennedy, who’s real name is John Burton, has filed a lawsuit against the President’s estate for his share of the inheritance. Lawyers for the estate are calling the suit “frivolous”.
    John, be it Burton or Kennedy, says the reason he decided to go public was because he was being ignored by the administrators of the estate despite his repeated claims.
    Asked why he waited 45 years after the president’s assassination to come forward, Kennedy, of Queens, New York, said: “You wait for people to do the right thing, and they don’t.
    “That’s how you end up in my position.” The Manhattan federal court filing insists “Plaintiff is a child of President Kennedy” and insists that he’s been shut out of his “father’s” fortune.
    His suit names the current administrators of the trust that was set up for Kennedy’s family, Edwin Schlossberg and Martin Edelman.
    “In [his] will, each child of President Kennedy was to receive a certain amount of money each year pursuant to the terms in said will,” the suit says, and because he’s a Kennedy child, he deserves his share.
    [From Daily Mail]
    Lawsuits against the Kennedy estate claiming paternity have come up before, and none have proven genuine. But this John has taken it a step further, going as far as to say that, even though he has no photographic evidence, that Jack and Marilyn were “great parents”, and that “I couldn’t ask for anything better.” He’s also asking for a the court to give him a DNA test.
    Plaintiff requests this court order DNA testing so that plaintiffs[sic] may prove that [sic] bona fides of his claim,” and order “genetic (DNA) testing of environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Congressman Patrick Kennedy.”
    “Upon such proof being made,” Kennedy wants a judge to recognize him as a rightful heir, the suit says.
    [From Daily Mail]
    John Burton/Kennedy, at 53, would have been born in 1955. Between 1954 and 1956, Monroe was in four movies, River of No Return, There’s No Business Like Show Business, The Seven Year Itch, and Bus Stop, all of which showed her looking in excellent shape and not pregnant. She was also married to Joe DiMaggio until November of 1954 and started dating her next husband, Arthur Miller, in May of 1955. Mr. Burton should have done some research and math in claiming his maternal identity.
    Attorneys for the estate of JFK intend to “vigorously defend against” the lawsuit.

Yep.
    And Angelina Jolie is my adopted mother.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Yep.
    And Angelina Jolie is my adopted mother.

Thats your wish or your nightmare?

^^ Both.

Fuck off,loser.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Deluded and crazy.

Elite Member

When was MM pregnant?

DNA works miracles does this guy know this?

Right-does he fully grasp what DNA can do here?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yet another secret Kennedy heir?

i hate ppl like this....so many peopl ecliam to be marilyns child..its such bs. i love her and i hate when ook try to make money off of it

MM couldn't have children!!!

A*O

This Canadian guy, Jack Worthington, has claimed he's JFKs son for a long time. They do look similar and he's asked the Kennedy family for some DNA to help prove his claim but so far, surprise, they have refused The dates (he was born 1961) match for when his mother was one of JFKs many fuck buddies but that proves nothing.

If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information