Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna's next accusation: Guy Ritchie, gold-digger

Default Madonna's next accusation: Guy Ritchie, gold-digger

Material Guy

By GORDON SMART
    Bizarre Editor
    Published: Today

MADONNA’S friends have nicknamed her husband Material Guy because of his alleged cash demands ahead of their divorce.

The Sun told last week how British film director GUY RITCHIE informed lawyers that he wanted “not one penny” from his mega-rich missus as their eight-year marriage ends.
    But furious Madge — who had an Eighties hit with Material Girl — insists that in reality he is determined to take her to the cleaners.
    ‘ There are lots of things about England I love, but my husband isn't one of them ’

Madonna

And the 50-year-old superstar believes all he was EVER after during their marriage was a slice of her £320million fortune.
    Queen of Pop Madonna, who famously follows the mystical Jewish religion Kabbalah, told a friend: “I’m totally devastated that Guy’s turned out to be such a gold-digger.
    “I thought we’d been on a spiritual journey together for the past ten years — but obviously I was wrong. He’s just after my money.
    Relationship ... Alex Rodriguez fends off questions in Miami

“I’ve worked my ass off for the last 30 years to get what I have, and now this gold-digger wants to take it from me.
    “Kabbalah philosophy teaches that you don’t take what you haven’t earned. Well that’s exactly what Guy is doing. He hasn’t earned a penny of it, yet wants to take, take, take.
    “He keeps upping his demands — he just wants more, and more, and more from me. It’s unbelievable.”
    It has been reported that 40-year-old Guy — director of hit films Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels — has his own fortune of around £25million. But pals of Madonna insisted he is a tightwad. One said: “If he’s meant to be worth millions, then Madonna’s never seen a penny of it.
    “He’s never contributed towards the running of the family and his son’s schooling.
    “Contrary to the image being projected, Madonna’s been the rock of the family. She’s the one who has the kids with her at all times.
    “They are home-schooled and they go on the road with her.”
    Guy’s relations with his wife worsened in August after an incident involving LOURDES, her 12-year-old daughter by a previous relationship.
    The Brit made a comment about the youngster “becoming a woman” after taking her out for lunch.
    Retreat ... couple's country mansion at Ashcombe, Wilts

Lourdes, dubbed Lola by her mother, began crying and refused to speak to Guy afterwards. A pal said: “Guy made a flippant comment that Lola was beginning to grow boobs. She’s at a sensitive age and burst into tears — screaming at Guy for embarrassing her.
    “When Lola told her mother she hit the roof. Guy was in the bad books for ages.
    “He had a good relationship with Lola, but the more time she spent with her real dad Carlos Leon recently, the more she has grown apart from Guy. He was beginning to find it difficult to deal with her, calling her ‘a little madam’.”
    The future of the couple’s children — Lourdes, ROCCO, eight, and three-year-old DAVID BANDA will be another major issue in the divorce.
    Recent criticism of Madonna’s parenting skills has hurt her deeply. She prides herself on raising the children properly and is unashamed of being strict with them. The pal said: “The kids are polite, unspoiled and charming — she’s a great mother.
    “What is so wrong with her wanting to make sure her kids don’t eat unhealthy foods like sugar and sausages? It’s ridiculous for people to be attacking her for that.”
    Madonna intends to get primary custody of the kids — and to move permanently to New York. Guy will get joint custody, but Madge intends to dig her heels in and make him do the travelling to see them.
    The couple, who have a rural retreat in Ashcombe, Wilts, reached an interim agreement in principal for a financial settlement last Friday. Details are still being thrashed out.
    Guy’s camp are insisting he is NOT a gold-digger — pointing out that, had he wanted, he could have got more than five times the figure involved. They put that sum at around $60million of property — equivalent to about £34.5million. But Madonna’s camp disputes the figure — insisting her husband is after much more than that.
    Children ... Madonna and Guy with Rocco and Lourdes

One source added: “The divorce is not a done deal yet. Guy will definitely keep Ashcombe and he gets the cash equivalent of all their London properties and the Punchbowl pub, which was always his anyway.
    Agony

“He’s now seeking to buy an apartment in New York so he can spend time with Rocco, David and Lola.”
    The separation has confirmed in Madonna’s mind that it is time to turn her back on England.
    She told a friend: “There are lots of things about England that I love, but my husband isn’t one of them.” She insists it was HER decision to end the marriage. He says it was HIS.
    The key moment for Madonna was her horse-riding accident, as The Sun revealed exclusively last week.
    She was in agony after suffering broken bones as she was about to begin her Confessions world tour. She expected Guy to “rescue her” both emotionally and physically.
    But she has since claimed that she was heartbroken when he appeared to offer her no comfort in one of the toughest spells of her life.
    Another bone of contention was her claim that Guy has a “selective” fear of flying.
    She claims he would happily jet around the world to work on his own movies and premieres, but was too scared to travel to join her during key moments in her career.
    Meanwhile Guy has claimed he called time on the couple’s marriage because he was sick of his wife’s obsession with Kabbalah. In a telling interview revealed last night, he shrugged when asked about Madonna and her faith.
    “I don’t really understand Kabbalah as a religion,” Guy told US TV show Extra at the Toronto International Film Festival last month.
    He continued: “I don’t think it’s a religion as far as I’m aware.”
    After revealing he planned to make a documentary on Kabbalah, he again shrugged his shoulders when asked if Madonna would be helping him.
    Madonna insists she will definitely NOT be leaving Guy for US baseball star ALEX RODRIGUEZ, who was last week besieged in Miami by fans asking about his relationship with the star.
    A source said: “They share an interest in Kabbalah and have the same management — that’s it.”
    Over the past six months Madonna’s closest female friends have rounded on Guy. They have been advising her to dump the RocknRolla director and get on with her life.

The source added: “Madonna’s friends simply dislike Guy. They hear all her complaints about him and have turned on him in a vicious way.
    “They had Guy down as a bit of a boozing Brit who is always hanging about with his mates.”

The Sun broke a string of world exclusives last week — including news the couple were finally going to announce their divorce in public.
    Madonna later took an onstage swipe at Guy, telling fans in Boston, Mass, that her song Miles Away was for the “emotionally retarded”.
    And she repeated the blast in Toronto on Saturday as she began the Canadian leg of her world tour.
    Madonna: Ritchie is a Material Guy | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

I think that Guy's biggest mistake was to notice and/or comment on Lourdes becoming a woman, with a Diva like Madonna, she's immediately going to loose the plot about that competition.

Vadge needs to shut her flipping trap asap. Wtf is wrong with the woman? Seriously?

After her money, well WTF ELSE did she have to offer??? He's a pretty good-looking man; I never could understand how he could be with a shrieking hag like her...dayum I imagine he earned the $$$!!!

digg baby digg!
    If i had to drink rice milk oooh I would get the guy for every penny he is worth

Uh oh. Looks like this divorce is going to get nasty.

Yay!

Bronze Member

I call bullshit on a lot of this. Those quotes that are supposedly from her to a 'friend' stink of being made up - they're way too long and detailed. Who the hell remembers five or six sentences word for word? As much as I dislike Madonna, I think you have to take a lot of this for the speculation and made-up sources and 'friends' it really is.

Sorry - but I remember sentences word for word (and can and do repeat them back at a later date), and I guess when you're going to be paid £30k or more for it.... or you're under instructions from your boss (i.e. Madonna) you remember.....

How shitty to bring Lourdes into it and what a nasty thing to say about Guy.

It's one thing to call him retarded but to imply that he was somehow improper in his relationship with Lourdes disgusts me. She's really going the wrong way with this whole publicity blitz and won't come out of it looking good

But furious Madge — who had an Eighties hit with Material Girl — insists that in reality he is determined to take her to the cleaners.
    just 1 hit LOL nice dig
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Someone needs to be brave enough to sew this bitch's mouth and vagina shut.

Isn't he worth like £50 million? It's not as much as Madonna but enough to where I would tell her to piss off! I hope he gets custody of his son.

Welp. this should cement hatred for her on both sides of the pond.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He was beginning to find it difficult to deal with her, calling her ‘a little madam’.”
    To be honest, given her age, I'd say she probably was acting like a little madam. It's a normal phrase in the UK when someone's being a pain in the ass. Otherwise, Vadge is out of control and acting like the proverbial woman scorned. Methinks she thought Guy would hang in there forever. Me also thinks he is not a gold digger.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    To be honest, given her age, I'd say she probably was acting like a little madam. It's a normal phrase in the UK when someone's being a pain in the ass. Otherwise, Vadge is out of control and acting like the proverbial woman scorned. Methinks she thought Guy would hang in there forever. Me also thinks he is not a gold digger.
    and don't teenage kids play one parent off against the other? Add another parent into the mix and it gets even worse!

If he were only after money, why stick around almost 8 years? Get in and get out, like Heather Mills.

Guy has earned every penny he gets, I am sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information