Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This just in: Madonna was a tad tough to live with

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default This just in: Madonna was a tad tough to live with

Her lawyers were getting ready to kick off divorce proceedings, but Madonna celebrated her separation from Guy Ritchie with a party for her touring team after her latest show in America.

But the party, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Boston, ended abruptly in the early hours when someone set off a fire alarm, sparking fears it would have to be evacuated.

The singer, who is in the middle of her Sweet And Sticky tour, had booked a whole floor for her entourage to enjoy themselves.

But, sticking to her healthy regime, she left early and went to bed.
    Madonna

Party time: Madonna spent last night celebrating with her touring team

As Madonna partied, reports in London suggested that Ritchie, 40, would not be seeking a large chunk of his wife's income, but would settle for a division of their properties and a lump sum.

He would keep the £10 million Wiltshire property he calls home and their London houses would be sold and split with the profits halved, allowing Madonna to retain her properties in New York and LA.

The main source of dispute is likely to be over access to their children, with Ritchie desperate not to be parted from his eight-year-old son, Rocco.

Madonna is said to be anxious to move herself and her children back to New York, but a source close to Ritchie was quoted as saying: 'He wants Rocco to be a Londoner.

Guy Richie today: Life as Mr madonna was 'miserable'

Guy Richie today: Life as Mr Madonna was 'miserable'

More...

* Madonna and Guy: It's not the cash - it's the children. Couple set for custody battle after her 'emotional retard' jibe
    * Make your choice: Madonna tells mutual friends to decide between her and Guy
    * War of the Ritchies: The bitter rows over Kabbalah, adoption and New York that led to Madonna and Guy's split
    * Madonna's other men: The ex Carlos Leon becomes her 'rock' while romance with Alex Rodriguez is 'definitely on'

'The idea that he will be across the Atlantic from Guy most of the time is tearing him apart.'

Their other son, David Banda, three, is adopted. Ritchie's parents are also said to be distraught about being parted from their grandchildren.

Meanwhile, details of the couple's troubled married life continue to emerge, with Team Ritchie sources claiming Mr Madonna suffered for years under the control of his 'tyrannical' wife.

The 'control-freak' singer wouldn't let her family watch television and demanded her husband eat zero-fat smoothies for breakfast and steamed fish for dinner.

A source told the Mirror: 'Guy likes to look after himself but doesn’t see the harm in having the odd treat.

'He also worries that Madonna’s paranoid attitude about food will be passed on to the children. He doesn’t want to see them have an unhealthy relationship with food.'

'The evening meal, eaten in stony silence, would consist of – at Madonna’s insistence - steamed fish and seasonal vegetables. If Guy fancied a pie and a pint he would have to nip down to the pub. That sort of stodge was banned from the family home.'

Instead of spending time with her children, Madonna would instead spend hours in the gym with her personal trainer, much to Ritchie's dismay.

She was also so consumed with holding onto her youth that she refused to let sunlight touch her skin, and spent nights smothering herself in expensive anti-ageing creams.

The source told the paper: 'Madonna is so obsessed about lines of age showing on her face, she refuses to allow sunlight – even through windows – to touch her skin and drapes herself in linen sheets and towels in order to escape the sun’s damaging rays.

'Some nights she’ll completely cover herself with thick moisturising creams. She’ll go through pots and pots worth £500 a pop. And then she climbs into these protective plastic body suits. She sleeps covered in all this gunk and plastic.

Another insider concluded: 'Guy was fed up to the back teeth with having such a regimented life. He simply couldn’t take it anymore.

'The relationship became less about passion and more about control.'http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1078419/Madonna-throws-party-celebrate-divorce-Guy-Ritchies-miserable-life-Mr-Madge-revealed.html
    I think if she decides to take his kids to New York there is going to be the war of all wars and I don't think it will do her any good since all kinds of stuff will come out of the woodwork.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

this already in, posted long ago
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This could get nasty. I wonder if his lawyer will insist on a psychiatric evaluation of Madonna.

Where was this posted?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

um, try any of the other madonna threads
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I haven't seen it. Anyway,no one would want to live like she does! Sounds like the kids are in a prison.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I haven't seen it either. Anyway, I wonder what the kids are thinking, particularly Lourdes. Madonna has tried hard to mold that kid but something tells me she is going to give her granny, I mean mamma, a hard time and soon.

--Sinclair Lewis

Rosamund

Some of the information in this article was included in a Telegraph article, posted here:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...elevision.html

Silver Member

It looks like the second half was posted but not the first half about custody.

I'm Team Guy on this one. Let her keep Lourdes and David. I don't think he wanted anything to do with the adoption, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlieboy View Post
    This could get nasty. I wonder if his lawyer will insist on a psychiatric evaluation of Madonna.

"I see dead people. Oh wait, that's just my reflection."

Zee

Yeah, I was curious about the custody battle. This is going to make Sharon Stone seem warm and cuddly.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Maybe we could have one Madonna divorce thread

Oh she just sucks....seriously. Nothing new. Or exciting. She SUCKS

The source told the paper: 'Madonna is so obsessed about lines of age showing on her face, she refuses to allow sunlight – even through windows – to touch her skin and drapes herself in linen sheets and towels in order to escape the sun’s damaging rays.

I knew it all along.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Amy Winehouse is taking the Madonna split hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information