Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie in therapy

Default Angelina Jolie in therapy

Brad Pitt has reportedly forced Angelina Jolie to seek professional help for depression and body-image issues she's had since the birth of her twins in June. So basically, we have another hot chick who thinks she fat. Star Magazine reports:

...Brad is so determined to get her back to her old self that he put her in therapy to get her to eat, get out of the house and put an end to her intense mood swings. "Angelina didn't want to accept the fact that she was struggling after the twins were born and was really resistant to Brad's pleas for her to get help," an insider tells Star. "But she finally agreed." While still in France at Chateau Miraval, Angie started seeing the doctor - who Brad found in Paris - for daily power sessions, says another source. Now that they've moved to Berlin, where they're staying in a 30,000-square-foot mansion called Palais Parkschloss, she's continued their sessions via phone and webcam. So what kinds of things is Angie working out? For one, the mother of six has been unhappy with her body since the July 12 birth of Knox and Vivienne, sources say, and has hardly been eating. "She still thinks she's fat," says a source. "She barely touches the food that is brought to her. After a few bites she'll say, 'Take it away; I'm not hungry.' Brad is trying to get her to eat more, but she has no appetite. She clearly has a problem with her self-image. She's lost some of the baby weight but thinks she still has fat on her stomach. Brad tells her she doesn't and thinks it's all in her head, but she still thinks she sees it."
    To reiterate, Angelina Jolie's doctor talks to her over a webcam. He probably prefers the phone. I bet the webcam makes masturbating difficult.

IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com: Angelina Jolie is in Therapy

Shocked. Not.

Betcha the doc will find a whole mess of issues that go deeper than body image.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Yay! I get to be the first to call bullshit. She may be in therapy for post-partum, but the rest of that article is completely bogus. As if the ball-less vanilla wonder could make Saint Ange do anything.
    Last edited by greysfang; October 1st, 2008 at 11:36 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sad
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

She's going to crack again someday. It's just bound to happen. She has way too much on her plate and she's already suffered from mental issues (and drug issues) in the past.

Ah, whatsamatter, Angie - the dope ain't working for ya anymore? Slam a few more bags....it will make everything all better, and you'll be pretty again.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yay! I get to be the first to call bullshit. She may be in therapy for post-partum, but the rest of that article is completely bogus. As if the ball-less vanilla wonder could make Saint Ange do anything.
    I agree

slow news day... I guess the crap about Heather isn't enough to keep them happy.

Can't she just die already? I am so sick of her and her problems. Cry me a fucking river. If anything, she has brought 99.9% of it all on herself. She moves to Europe and we still can't get rid of her.

Elite Member

Yeah, this is crap - like star magazine knows the inner workings of this (or any other) marriage!

Don't care if it is fake or not. The whole point of gossip is to well... gossip about it.
    I don't think it is a stretch that Holie Jolie might be suffering from Post- Partum or that she may have a body image problem. She is human after all.

she is just preparing her body to accept a new adopting child. its what she does.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Inside sources say she's once again slamming tons of smack and they can't get her to slow down is all. The problem is it takes her a long time before her veins collapse, and when they do, she starts hitting that monster vein on her forehead for another few months.

Meanwhile, Jen is once again frolicking on a Mexican beach, flaunting a fabulous body most 20 year olds would die to have.

Not a good time to be a fallen saint with track marks from here to Africa.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Oh goody, another load of crap from Star Magazine. They are like the National Enquirer. Although even they are more reliable now.

Wasn't she also depressed after having Shiloh?? I remember something along those lines.

Regardless, I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Inside sources say she's once again slamming tons of smack and they can't get her to slow down is all. The problem is it takes her a long time before her veins collapse, and when they do, she starts hitting that monster vein on her forehead for another few months.
    If that's true, then it's really disgusting that she won't straighten up, but keeps bringing more kids into the mix.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information