Thread: Are two Hollywood couples headed for splitsville?

Default Are two Hollywood couples headed for splitsville?

We're hearing inside whispers that two H'wood romances are headin' toward a bustup...no, Brad and Angelina ain't one of them, so calm down. The Brangie dynasty still stands. For now. And Ben and Jen are still smiling for the cameras, and we're still rolling our eyes.

Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey are rumored to have split, with V.M. moving out of his pad.We had a gooey-eyed love convo with Van herself just a few weeks ago at the Pink Party, where she claimed Nicky was doing his football thing for the day while she was gettin' her Pink on. Seemed simple enough an explanation then, but now? Was it just covering up a separation for the sake of keeping face in front of the press? 'Cause if these two aren't famous for being together, what are they famous for?

Elsewhere supposedly in splitsville are Fergie and her fine fiancé, Josh Duhamel, a pretty pair our source said is "on the outs." Not a total surprise—and not 'cause we don't think these two lovebirds were the real thing. It's just so often that T-town engagements end in anything but marriage. Josh's rep said "it's false," but we'll believe it when we see the wedding photo spread in People.
    Additionally, Minnillo and Lachey are just fine, a source close to the couple assured us: "These rumors surface every few weeks," the couple's chum said. "They're just not true. They're happy and living together."

But...the Awful Truth has also learned that the pair avoided Emmy madness last night just to spend time together. Lachey flew back into Hell-Ay from a sporting event last night, and the two skipped the awards party scene to be with one another. So, we hear. Hmmm.
    Reps for the pair have been contacted for comment.

Are Two H'wood Couples Headed for Splitsville? - E! Online
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Nick and Vanessa are more believable as a couple that Fergie Fug and Josh. Imagine having to wake up next to her for the rest of your life.

Josh may be back on the market??

Happy days are here again!! He needs a stalker and I'm the girl for the job!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I never thought either of these couples would last. So THERE! I was PROBABLY right!

Fergie seems like she would be a right-royal pain in the ass to be with.

Josh seems like a cool laid-back kinda guy.
    vaya con dios

Hit By Ban Bus!

Awwwwuh, I thought this was about two Hollywood couples I might have given a shit about. /whiny little kid voice

Both Fergie and Duhamel ping the ole gaydar. Maybe it is because Fergie looks like a fugly dude.

^^ LOL. Especially Fergie.

I have always thought they were an odd couple.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    Josh may be back on the market??

Happy days are here again!! He needs a stalker and I'm the girl for the job!

Scoot over I'll be in the bushes stalking with you!!!

They've been dating forever and now engaged forever.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey I have no clue about, but Josh and Fergie are DEFINITELY still a couple.

I don't understand why this stupid rumor always starts. Probably because there haven't been recent pics of them but that is because Josh is in Mexico filming Transformers 2 and Ferg is in London rehearsing for the Musical Nine. Both shoots won't be done with until at least Nov.
    Last edited by mizglam; September 24th, 2008 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mizglam View Post
    Josh and Fergie are DEFINITELY still a couple.
    Fine...me and gas chick will hone our stalking skills while we wait!!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by mizglam View Post
    Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey I have no clue about, but Josh and Fergie are DEFINITELY still a couple.
    How do you know if Fergie and Josh are still together. Unless....you are.....Fergie?!?!

Thread Information