Thread: Kate Middleton goes back to the 80s at the roller disco

Default Kate Middleton goes back to the 80s at the roller disco

Kate Middleton certainly put a lot of effort into organising and taking part in her charity roller disco.

Maybe a bit too much.

As the 26-year-old's vigorous skating on the shiny floor saw her land flat on her back, leaving her in a rather embarrassing heap.

Enlarge
    Ouch! Kate hits the deck after taking an embarrassing tumble at the Day-Glo Midnight Roller Disco charity event she helped organise in London last night

Enlarge
    Damsel in distress: Kate's friend Sam Waley-Cohen rushes to her aid

Enlarge
    Up you get: But she manages to get to her skate-clad feel with a smile on her face after her embarrassing tumble

The less than demure yellow hotpants she was wearing also did little to conceal her dignity.
    Clearly shocked at her fall from grace, the girlfriend of Prince William lay prone for a what looked like some minutes, until a friend in a pink jacket came to her aid helping her to her skate-clad feet.

Enlarge
    Kate and friends partied at the event at Renaissance Rooms in Vauxhall which was also organised by Holly Branson

Enlarge

Eighties Katie: The Royal girlfriend helped organise the charity event

Kate's outfit may not have been the most demure, but as the co-organiser of the 80s themed charity event she clearly decided to lead from the front.

The 26-year-old, who once worked at the fashion chain Jigsaw, decided luminous yellow hotpants and leg warmers fitted the bill.
    The event in Vauxhall, South London, attracted hundreds of guests - many wearing equally garish outfits.
    Her sister Pippa, 23, also opted for pink legwarmers to brighten up her black dress.

And Richard Branson's 26-year-old daughter Holly, who was also helping to organise the Day-Glo Midnight Disco, wore a pink tutu over her bright orange ensemble.

Enlarge
    Enlarge

Echoes of Princess Diana: Kate evoked memories of William's mother inline-skating through London's Hyde Park in 1996

Miss Middleton didn't let sombre black boots detract from her look for long, however. She soon took to the floor in bright pink roller boots.
    Hundreds of supporters joined her in leggings and sweatbands as she aimed to raise £100,000 for Tom's Ward at the Children's Hospital in Oxford, and the organisation the Place2Be - which provides counselling to youngsters.
    Tom's Ward is named in memory of Miss Middleton's friend Thomas Waley-Cohen, who died from bone cancer in 2004 at the age of 20. Miss Middleton went to boarding school with Mr Waley-Cohen and has been supporting his family's appeal behind the scenes.

Enlarge

Party girls: Kate's sister Pippa Middleton and Richard Branson's daughter Holly

Miss Middleton is said to be anxious to prove she is not sitting round 'waiting for William to click his fingers', as senior Royal sources have recently claimed.
    Earlier this month her friends hit back, insisting she does have a proper job working for her parents' party accessory company.
    She is responsible for 'compiling and editing catalogues' 9-5, five days a week, from the Middleton family home in Bucklebury, Berkshire.

Enlarge

Here's the way to do it: Kate gets some tips on how to dance in skates

Katie arrives with an equally bright friend

All smiles: Kate appeared to thoroughly enjoy the evening

Glow girl: Even Kate's accessories, including handbag and bracelet, were super bright
    A a close friend told Hello! magazine the reports were 'utter nonsense', saying: 'She is a young woman who wants to keep active and that is why she is annoyed at the reports saying she doesn't work.'
    Despite her friends' insistence, Miss Middleton has had only one job since graduating from St. Andrews University in 2004 with a 2:1 in history of art. She joined the Jigsaw fashion chain as a buyer but quit the four-day-a-week job after less than a year. Plans to work in an art gallery were also put on hold.

Enlarge
    Royal support: Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark turned out to support Kate's charity project

Ungainly Katie: Kate Middleton's embarrassing tumble as she goes back to the 80s at the roller disco | Mail Online

She has awesome legs.

That is why I refuse to wear any kind of footwear with wheels or blades on the bottom. It always ends with a bruised ass and a bruised ego.

And oh God - did they have to bring up yet another Diana comparison?! "This chick who's dating Prince William is in rollerskates! Princess Diana went rollerskating at some point in her life, too! ZOMG!!!!"

I see London, I see France.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    She has awesome legs.
    I thought they looked rather, um, large ... about three cheeseburgers away from thunder thighs. Of course, I am currently using my laptop and everything looks square and squat, so maybe I should take that into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    She has awesome legs.
    I think they look good, too!

Poor Beatrice and her unfortunate facial expressions.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    And oh God - did they have to bring up yet another Diana comparison?!
    AND they're both carbon based life forms!!!! What are the odds?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    AND they're both carbon based life forms!!!! What are the odds?
    OMG, the similarities are uncanny!

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    "This chick who's dating Prince William is in rollerskates! Princess Diana went rollerskating at some point in her life, too! ZOMG!!!!"
    It's so pathetic isn't it?

I LOVE Kate's shirt!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG, look at the shocked surprise on that clown's face in the last pic!!! Oh, wait, its just Princess Bea.

Looks like a fun party.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Nice legs, but this girl is not cute.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Thread Information