Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna and Guy Ritchie take the kids to the pub for his 40th birthday

Default Madonna and Guy Ritchie take the kids to the pub for his 40th birthday

It's hardly the behaviour one would expect from a millionaire music artist and her film director husband.

But it seems the Ritchie family have pretty down to earth taste, as Madonna and her three children, Lourdes, 12, Rocco and David trooped down to the couple's Mayfair pub to celebrate the film director's landmark birthday.
    Madonna may have rules about the amount of television she allows her children to watch, but she clearly has relaxed the rules about bedtime on a school night so the family could all celebrate husband Guy's birthday.

West End knees up: Guy and Madonna arrive at the Punchbowl pub - which they own - in London's Mayfair, to celebrate the director's 40th, and the kids came too

Madonna's children: Lourdes and Rocco look casual as they head to the pub their parents own, to celebrate Guy's landmark birthday

Madonna and Guy's adopted son is carried into the pub by his nanny to join the celebrations

He's a celebrity: David Gest arrives at the Punchbowl for the party

While Lourdes and Rocco looked casual, David was dressed in a special tartan outfit including a natty hat and Ugg boots for his appearance at the party.
    I'm A Celebrity contestant David Gest was seen arriving, and Madonna's celebrity friends such as Stella McCartney and musician Sting's wife are expected.

However, Madonna clearly isn't too relaxed, as she was seen leaving Guy to continue the celebrations, when she left the party with the children at 10pm.

Guy's bash contrasts greatly with his wife's 50th last month when the Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels director pushed the boat out to give his wife a night to remember.

He spent a huge £100,000 food and drink for the star-studded bash at London club Volstead.

The woman who can buy anything was also the recipient of a £250,000 Bulgari necklace and earrings, and as well as naming a rose after her, Guy has pledged to support Madonna's bid to adopt another child.

Earlier in the day, the film director went for a bike ride with a friend in London, while Madonna hit the couple's private gym.
    On Tuesday night she was performing in Frankfurt in Germany, while the day before she took children Lourdes and Rocco for a private tour of a Catholic Church in Rome.

Glammed up Madonna arrives to celebrate husband Guy's birthday

Madonna and Guy take the kids to the pub to celebrate husband Guy's birthday... but it is in Mayfair! | Mail Online

Elite Member

Look closely at that last picture - is that a little mustache creeping back onto Madonna's upper lip? I think so, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Look closely at that last picture - is that a little mustache creeping back onto Madonna's upper lip? I think so, lol.

Madonna's face looks soo pulled and tight from all that surgery! Rocco is such a mini me of his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Madonna's face looks soo pulled and tight from all that surgery!
    She's starting to look like a cat.

I like Lourdes' outfit. Cute girl.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't like Madonna's hair. Mutton dressed as lamb.

^^ yes it would be silly on anyone over 25....at 50 it's just ridiculous

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

You wont let them watch tv but you will take them to a BAR??? That makes no sense

That hair! I wish I could reach through the monitor and shave it off -- it always looks the same (awful!)

What in the hell did she dress David Banda in? I also love the caption that says "adopted son", cause you know, people might assume it's her biological child
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    You wont let them watch tv but you will take them to a BAR??? That makes no sense
    A pub is a pub, not a bar; it's hard to explain the difference but it's not the same. It's not unusual to see kids in a pub during daylight hours; at night they're usually banned but Madonna doesn't have to play by many of the same rules that we do.

Those cheek implants were a mistake if she's going to insist on being so drastically thin. They look horrible.

And I second whoever mentioned that she's starting to look more cat-like around the eyes.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Those cheek implants were a mistake if she's going to insist on being so drastically thin. They look horrible.

And I second whoever mentioned that she's starting to look more cat-like around the eyes.
    I third it. She looks ridiculous. Someone here said "lamb dressed as mutton," they're totally right!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ yes it would be silly on anyone over 25....at 50 it's just ridiculous
    It's a ten year old's hairstyle. Getting old is hard for Madge. I can't wait to see how she'll handle her sixties. She'll probably look like that Wildenstein creature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information