Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Oprah Winfrey: Sarah Palin not invited on my show until after the election

Default Oprah Winfrey: Sarah Palin not invited on my show until after the election

Oprah: Sarah Palin Not Invited on My Show Until After the Election
    Friday September 5, 2008

Getty Images; PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP/Getty ImagesBuzz up!

Oprah Winfrey is not interested in interviewing Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin until after the election is over, despite a claim on the Drudge Report.
    "At the beginning of this presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates," Winfrey, who was an early backer of Barack Obama, says in a statement to TMZ.com.
    "I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over," she adds. "There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show."
    Palin, the governor of Alaska and mother of five, became the first female nominated on a Republican presidential ticket this week. On Monday, she announced that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

Obama has appeared twice on Winfrey's popular daytime talk show and she has campaigned for the Democratic presidential nominee.

Usmagazine.com | News - Oprah: Sarah Palin Not Invited on My Show Until After the Election
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm sorry but this statement writes it's own reply.... I support Obama and in the interest of fairness the world can bite me.

Oprah lost me when she started her own religion..."we are all Jesus Chris" because I said so.. pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...........

This was dumb on Oprah's part. She could've had Palin there for an hour grilling her, not that McCain would've let it happen. But she should have at least tried to get Palin on now.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    This was dumb on Oprah's part. She could've had Palin there for an hour grilling her, not that McCain would've let it happen. But she should have at least tried to get Palin on now.
    I have no doubts that Sarah Barracuda could hold her own. Oprah has selective hearing and prone to bullying but Sarah has 5 kids and hunts moose - Oprah doesn't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I have no doubts that Sarah Barracuda could hold her own. Oprah has selective hearing and prone to bullying but Sarah has 5 kids and hunts moose - Oprah doesn't stand a chance.
    No offense, but if Miss Mooseballs could hold her own she wouldn't be hiding from the media. And the only thing having five kids means is that Palin is fertile.

No offense, but if Miss Mooseballs could hold her own she wouldn't be hiding from the media. And the only thing having five kids means is that Palin is fertile.

As usual, you're KILLING me over here, King!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

wouldn't it be nice if Oprah would hide once in a while. Obama is running for president not her.

I still have my money on Sarah... if I loose I promise to send you a pair of moose balls.

Last time I checked she was campaigning with McCain, NOT HIDING from the media, but whatever............you must be getting your information from the LEFTIST media!!!

wtf? ^ provide footage of her answering questions from reporters LIVE AND NOT PREPARED IN ADVANCED...
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    wtf? ^ provide footage of her answering questions from reporters LIVE AND NOT PREPARED IN ADVANCED...
    ah come on Mrs.V it's coming.. give it time

KD
    Elite Member

Does supporting one candidate over another ever lose celebrities any fans/viewership?

Quote Originally Posted by LtlBoPeep View Post
    Last time I checked she was campaigning with McCain, NOT HIDING from the media, but whatever............you must be getting your information from the LEFTIST media!!!
    She's being sent around to the lower 48 states but is ONLY talking to LOCAL media, per the McCain campaign.

The national media is apparently too sexist.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ah come on Mrs.V it's coming.. give it time
    Give it time for what, for her to bone up? She's isn't prepared to be a candidate, let alone a possible VP.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

wouldn't it be nice if Oprah would hide once in a while. Obama is running for president not her.

I still have my money on Sarah... if I loose I promise to send you a pair of moose balls.
    You know Oprah's ego knows no limit.

And you can keep the moose balls, just buy Palin a one way ticket back to Alaska and we'll call it even.

Quote Originally Posted by LtlBoPeep View Post
    Yeah, she's campaigning with McCain while REFUSING to talk to any reporters. That's called 'hiding' from the leftist media. But, then again, she's hiding from the right-wing media too, because she isn't even on Fox News.

I mean it's not too much to ask that when you're running for the second-highest office in the country, when less than two weeks ago most of the country didn't know you existed, it might be a good idea to sit down and give a few interviews like EVERY other candidate does.

The leftist media.. whom McCain, up till last week, called HIS BASE.

How could they be the LEFTIST media if McCain called them HIS BASE until he dragged Caribou Barbie on stage and they started asking real questions instead of offering him donuts?

EXPLAIN THAT.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information