Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shocking pictures and video reveal the sordid secret world of tragic Heath Ledger

Default Shocking pictures and video reveal the sordid secret world of tragic Heath Ledger

http://reasonpad.com/?p=518

THESE shock pictures show tragic movie star Heath Ledger revelling in a debauched drugs party where he snorted line after line of deadly cocaine.
    Just 12 days after the Brokeback Mountain actor’s sudden death the News of the World reveals the first PROOF his life had spun out of control in a lethal fog of booze and coke.

These images are from an exclusive video showing a spaced-out Heath twitching and fidgeting as the deadly white powder takes a grip on his body.

And you can witness every moment of the doomed young legend’s secret shame on this website.

A source said: “This video is dynamite. There’s Heath frittering away the night in a room of complete strangers.

“His lover and their baby are asleep in a hotel room nearby but still Heath just can’t resist the lure of cocaine. So instead of enjoying his newfound role as a dad he spends hours with a bunch of cokehead nobodies getting off his head on drugs.”

The footage was recorded at Los Angeles’ famed Chateau Marmont Hotel where actor John Belushi died of a drug overdose in 1982.

Australian Heath, 28, was staying there with actress girlfriend Michelle Williams, 27, and three-month-old Matilda after the Screen Actors Guild Awards two years ago.

After buddying up with a random bunch of guests at the hotel bar Heath and his new pals knocked back bottles of beer before switching in the early hours to one of the £1,500-a-night bungalows for a THREE-HOUR drug binge.

Our video clearly shows the star full face and dressed in black V-necked jumper with matching trousers.

Our witness said: “Heath didn’t even know these people but his craving for drugs was so strong he willingly followed them back to their room because he knew the stuff would be there.

“Being so famous you’d think he’d have been very careful about who he did drugs with—but that night he couldn’t have cared less. He just wanted his next fix.”

For one sad moment Heath has an attack of conscience and can be plainly heard on the video soundtrack admitting:

“I’m going to be in serious sh** with my girlfriend…we had our baby three months ago and I’m not supposed to be here.”

But he decides to stay and get even further off his head. As the aimless chat goes on, guests’ heads constantly dive down on to the coffee table, hoovering cocaine up their nostrils.

Heath is caught fiddling with his telltale rolled-up paper tube.

The inside source said: “Heath and the rest set about drinking the mini-bar dry while sniffing up line after line of coke. In between taking his turn at the drugs Heath talked about his baby and knew he should be with his family upstairs. But he couldn’t help himself.

“The cocaine was all piled up there in front of him. And he wasn’t going to give in until it had run out.”

As the coke takes hold of Heath, his familiar features suddenly contort in bizarre twitches and ticks.

Our footage also has the first evidence to suggest the star had been secretly battling with drugs for YEARS.

With vacant eyes, and necking beer from a bottle, he admits: “I used to smoke five joints a day.” Heath also talks about his daughter, now two. “She’s amazing,” he says. “We called her Matilda Rose. It’s an old-school name.”

And he adds: “I started a record company with Ben Harper (the folk rock star) and when she was born he wrote a lullaby for her. It was pretty cool.”

Our witness said: “When the coke eventually dried up Heath stumbled back to his own room.

“He was in a complete state and totally high on drugs. Michelle must have been horrified.”

Heath was found dead on January 22—lying face down, naked and surrounded by bottles of prescription painkillers and sleeping tablets in the bedroom of his New York apartment.

Pals said he had grown increasingly depressed following his split from Michelle in September last year.

It is believed Michelle ended their relationship after growing tired of his hard partying ways.

Police say there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding Heath’s death and forensic reports, revealing exactly what drugs were in the star’s bloodstream, are expected next week.

But in a chilling echo of our haunting video, reports from the death scene have suggested a rolled-up banknote, often used by addicts to snort cocaine, was also discovered alongside his body.

These pictures would have had more shock value if they surfaced right after Heath died.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    These pictures would have had more shock value if they surfaced right after Heath died.

... but they are surfacing right before he wins the Oscar, so they still have some shock value. Heath was a fine actor, and seemed like a nice guy, but like so many have said - he was tragic, not a tragic hero.

"showing a spaced-out Heath twitching and fidgeting as the deadly white powder takes a grip on his body"

thats one expressive writer.
    There is a fine line between kitsch and crap.

KD
    Elite Member

Proof? I can't even tell it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Proof? I can't even tell it's him.
    Naturally I can't vouch for authenticity. I wasn't hiding in the bushes with a camera. The owners of the web site will have to answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    ... but they are surfacing right before he wins the Oscar, so they still have some shock value. Heath was a fine actor, and seemed like a nice guy, but like so many have said - he was tragic, not a tragic hero.
    I understand where you're coming from, but there's no guarantee that Heath's going to win an Oscar, or even be nominated. And even if he is, these photos will probably be forgotten by the time the Oscars come around next year.

Heath was a damn good actor, whose life and career ended tragically, but he's not the first actor to go out like that. I'm not trying to sound cold or anything, but that's just a fact.

Entertainment Tonight aired this video in the weeks after Heath's death. I'm surprised if this wasn't already posted back then. If you look at the pix closely, you'll see that Heath did not snort anything. He seems to have only been smoking (as in cigarettes) and drunk a beer.

KD
    Elite Member

Naturally I can't vouch for authenticity. I wasn't hiding in the bushes with a camera. The owners of the web site will have to answer that.
    In the article, it says PROOF. I know you can't.

smf

thats so creepy someone can film you like that and you not know it ,such a huge invasion of privacy

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Entertainment Tonight aired this video in the weeks after Heath's death.
    I remember seeing these pic/vid shortly after he died. Could have sworn it was here but perhaps not.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by smf View Post
    thats so creepy someone can film you like that and you not know it ,such a huge invasion of privacy
    That's the celebrity racket. In a way they really do sell their souls for fame and fortune. "And you can witness every moment of the doomed young legend’s secret shame on this website." - How's that for vulture mentality? Really much worse than an invasion of privacy.

Heath was a damn good actor, whose life and career ended tragically, but he's not the first actor to go out like that. I'm not trying to sound cold or anything, but that's just a fact.
    He won't be the last either. The real shame of it seems to be that this happened just as he was starting to blossom as an actor.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; August 20th, 2008 at 11:15 PM.

He didn't think about his daughter then and neither after death, because he didn't update his will.
    Does anybody know what happened with that?

Quote Originally Posted by d2791 View Post
    He didn't think about his daughter then and neither after death, because he didn't update his will.
    Does anybody know what happened with that?
    His father said that Matilda would be 'taken care of'. That sounds very non committal. What's that supposed to mean - she's in their prayers? If he was serious he could have easily set up a trust for Matlida Rose. Meanwhile what no one wants to say out loud is that his family sound like scoundrels. His uncle was recently arrested for stealing farm equipment. Perhaps that's why the new Parnassus leads donated their salaries to Matlida.

He won't be the last either. The real shame of it seems to be that this happened just as he was starting to blossom as an actor.
    I don't get why celebrities keep thinking that they're invincible when you see the long list of stars that have imploded because of drugs. I guess when you've got lots of money and people shoving drugs at you and kissing your ass it clouds your judgement.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information