Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: 7th Heaven's Stephen Collins is a child molester

So there is Statute of Limitations on prosecuting child abuse cases..Hmm so does that mean the pain caused by such things has a time limit too......I think not.

Thanks, Kathie and Sput; appreciate it.

Is there a banging head smiley? DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!!

*Mama June is updating her "who's who to date" list*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Stephen Collins

My Awful Wife Owes Me a Mil

For Molestation Recording

28 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Stephen Collins is on the attack ... demanding a million dollars from his wife for secretly recording his confession that he's a child molester ... TMZ has learned.

Faye Grant appeared in court Wednesday AM for the first day of their divorce trial. Stephen was a no show, but we obtained docs which outline his new demand. He claims Faye should pay because he can't get work as a result of TMZ posting the audio.

Stephen says Faye had no right to secretly record him in his therapist's office -- that she had a legal duty to protect his privacy. And he claims she's responsible for leaking the recording to TMZ.

Stephen wants a million bucks ... presumably deducted from her share of the community property, which we're told is valued at around $14 million.

The trial was delayed because Faye's lawyer told the judge he didn't want to rep her anymore because of a fee dispute ... so she needs a new lawyer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Its1IASk

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He claims Faye should pay because he can't get work as a result of TMZ posting the audio.
    No, he can't get work because he is a low life child molesting scumbag. He doesn't deserve a dime, and to be quite honest I don't think his ex does either because she knew about this for a long time and she kept her trap shut until she needed divorce ammo. Fuck the pair of them with a herpes riddled pineapple.
    Brookie, Nevan, sprynkles and 13 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Stephen Collins is NOT in the clear in the child molestation case -- not by a long shot -- because we've learned the NYPD is on the hunt for fresh victims.

TMZ broke the story ... the NYPD was investigating at least 3 cases of alleged molestation or indecent exposure, but all 3 cases are so old authorities believe the statute of limitations have run.

But sources tell TMZ ... 2 NYPD detectives flew from New York to Seattle to interview the woman whom Collins admits on tape to molesting when she was 10.

Cops were not interested in probing the woman's story any further, but they were intensely interested in finding out if other, more recent alleged victims might have come forward.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they don't want to close a case where the suspect admitted he's a child molester. So the NYPD is aggressively pursuing leads and has no plans to shelve the case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3JN3R6E9K

Stephen Collins

Network Quietly Puts

'7th Heaven' Back on the Air

12/6/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Stephen Collins has been quietly put back on the air by a network that vowed to give "7th Heaven" the ax in the wake of his child molestation confession.

UP TV was running the series but announced in October it was taking it off the air ... shortly after TMZ ran the audio in which Collins confessed to molesting and/or exposing himself to children.

But we noticed the show is now back on the schedule, so we contacted the network.

The CEO for UP TV, Charley Humbard, tells TMZ, "We brought the show back because many viewers expressed they could separate allegations against one actor from the fictional series itself."

Humbard continues, "As it turns out, they cannot." So Humbard says they're now taking the show off the air ... again. It's unclear if they're yanking the show because of ratings or our phone call.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Well, the one good thing about it all is that it got that godawful show off the air.
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.

Stephen Collins Tells People Magazine That, Yes, He Was A Child Toucher, But He Isn’t Anymore

Not content to let Bill Cosby hog the “beloved father figure-turned-awful garbage person” spotlight, America’s other dad Stephen Collins is back to talk about that time he confessed to being a child toucher during a therapy session that was secretly recorded by his ex-wife Faye Grant. Stephen released a statement to People magazine where he admits pretty much what we already know (that he was a creepy predator who molested three girls back in the day), but also provides us with some new information. Don’t worry, it’s not the kind of new information that will make you reach for a fresh bottle of brain bleach. Well, it might – but you won’t use the whole bottle this time.What do you think?

Reverend Eric Camden’s gross bizarro world counterpart says that he hasn’t touched anyone in the wrong way since 1994, adding “I have not had an impulse to act out in any such way.” Stephen Collins really wants you to know that his child toucher days are behind him and he hasn’t done anything bad in 20 years. He also wants you to know it’s all his sneaky ex-wife’s fault that he’s even releasing this statement:What do you think?

“Forty years ago, I did something terribly wrong that I deeply regret. I have been working to atone for it ever since. I’ve decided to address these issues publicly because two months ago, various news organizations published a recording made by my then-wife, Faye Grant, during a confidential marriage therapy session in January, 2012. This session was recorded without the therapist’s or my knowledge or consent.”What do you think?

“On the recording, I described events that took place 20, 32, and 40 years ago. The publication of the recording has resulted in assumptions and innuendos about what I did that go far beyond what actually occurred. As difficult as this is, I want people to know the truth.”What do you think?
    Ah, what would the “sorry not sorry” apology be without a good old fashioned throwing under the bus. Speaking of sorrys, Stephen also says he has apologized to one of his victims (who Stephen says was “extraordinarily gracious”), but that he hasn’t reached out to the other two, because he’s afraid it might make things worse for them and doesn’t want to open old wounds. Or maybe he’s just afraid of the new wound that will be opened on his face when he meets up with his adult victims and they “make things worse” with one of their fists.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid | Page 1
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Gee they really want to know what we think.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't care if he says it was 40 years or 40 minutes ago. He crossed lines that should never, EVER be crossed. Go burn, you piece of shit!
    PecanPie and Froogy like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Oh, yes. Because it's been proven time and time again that molesters can TOTALLY be cured and just stop it.

Sick bastard.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Elite Member

Interview from 20/20. Video at the link

Stephen Collins on Sexual Abuse of Underage Girls: "I'm a Flawed Person"

In addition to confessing in People that he has had "inappropriate sexual conduct" with three underage girls in the past, Stephen Collins explained himself to Katie Couric in a 20/20 episode that will air Friday. "I'm a flawed person," he says in the interview, before invoking Jesus.

Collins says he does not feel lived a "double life" when he starred as a Christian pastor and father on 7th Heaven. "No, because first of all I had put that stuff behind me," he says. "I'm a flawed person." He continues:
    In the church, it's actually one of the things I love about the church ... Christ says in so many ways, "Bring me that which about you is broken. Bring it." And, most people are broken in some way. ...
    Most people either get to or have to or choose to hide it. This came out. I didn't choose this to come out. I didn't want to have to deal with these things publicly. I had dealt with them very, very strongly and committedly in my private life. I think I'm a human being with flaws and I've done everything I can to address them.
    Later in the interview, Collins details one incident in which he forced an underage girl who was staying at his house to touch him "inappropriately." He says, "I knew at that moment something unspeakably wrong had just happened."
    Allow me to translate from phoney, religious apologist to English:
    "Christ says in so many ways, "Bring me that which about you is broken. Bring it." And, most people are broken in some way. ... "
    Translation: I'm just like you guys. And Jesus has forgiven me, so you should totally forgive me and hire me for future projects.

"Most people either get to or have to or choose to hide it. This came out. I didn't choose this to come out. I didn't want to have to deal with these things publicly. I had dealt with them very, very strongly and committedly in my private life."
    Translation: I'm the real victim here. And instead of going to prison, I kept it private and tried very hard not to do it more than the three times, I've admitted to on tape.

I can NOT get past the thing where he tells the wife he wants to put his new baby's genitalia in his mouth. F*** this guy.
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information