Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: 7th Heaven's Stephen Collins is a child molester

Elite Member

I never watched 7th Heaven, but I've seen him in other things and in interviews. He always seemed normal to me, which makes this even more shocking. I do think sexual predators are attracted to the entertainment business because it provides so much opportunity. The young actors or singers are far more attractive than average and some of them will do anything to get ahead. So the producers, directors and lead actors take advantage of them, offering roles or recording opportunities in exchange for sex. None of their victims will speak up because they know they will never work again in the industry if they do. Plus, unless they have proof (like a tape recording), it becomes a he said/she said situation without the ability to prove their allegations. It's a sordid business. Have you ever turned over a rotting log in the woods? The decayed underside is crawling with centipedes, pill bugs and various creepy-crawlies. Hollywood is the same way.

Elite Member

Sick, sick, sick, sick man.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I can't get my head around the idea that he exposed himself to 3 girls, had one girl touch him, over a period of three years, and that was it? Not that that wasn't enough, I just mean, don't pedos escalate? He did more damage than he is confessing to, imo.
    They do, they did, and he did too. IF this is true (and I'm more than slightly inclined to believe that it is), he's just admitting to the very tip of the iceberg. The only reason I have a .00001% doubt is, if his wife knew this for two years, what the fucking hell took her this long to either divorce him immediately and then turn his ass in. Was she just waiting to get him on tape? If so, two years is a damn long time. Who knows how many lives he has damaged/ruined in this length of time? This is absolutely revolting.

(aside: I watched maybe 2/3 of the first year of Seventh Heaven and it was okay. My kids liked it, but they were little and didn't know any better.)

Quote Originally Posted by maxeythecat View Post
    Oh ferfuckssake, here we go AGAIN. I KNEW there was a reason I never liked this guy....just something about 'im royally creeped me out and I never watched anything he was involved with. Maybe the look in his eye, maybe that smarmy expression on his face...every time I came across him alarm bells would go off and whatta ya know, I was right. Same for Jimmy Savile, same for Bob Crane, for Gary Glitter....the list goes on forever. Repusive opportunists the lot of 'em and I've no doubt there's a lot more out there just waiting to get caught with dicks in hand...maybe somebody oughta start listening a little more when people like Cory whatshisface start rabbiting on about pedos and their kind within the industry cos there's ALOT more truth to it than we want to admit!
    Bob Crane wasn't a pedo or a rapist. You don't have to approve of his sex life, but he was no Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter.

And Hollywood creep stories aside kids are much more likely to be molested by your uncle Bob, a parent or their little league coach. But those stories rarely make the papers.
    BITTER, Shinola, sluce and 13 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bob Crane was just a sex fiend, but never with kids and always with consenting women (or some men, but those stories have always been refuted). His name doesn't belong in this thread. Thanks, WCG.
    firebrat1229, Janus and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I can't get my head around the idea that he exposed himself to 3 girls, had one girl touch him, over a period of three years, and that was it? Not that that wasn't enough, I just mean, don't pedos escalate? He did more damage than he is confessing to, imo.
    He's lying. He was lying on the tape too. Like the question about whether or not he had an erection when he exposed himself to the little girl. "Uh well partial"...bullshit, stop lying.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Stephen is an attractive man, with those dimples and big eyes; he looks nothing like the image a lot of us have in our head of what a pedophile looks like.

And that is scary.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Nancy Grace just said this was 40 years ago. Did I miss that in the original article? I see him and think of The Two Mrs. Grenvilles and Betty Broderick. There's got to be much much more to this while in the middle of this divorce.

Bronze Member

from huffpo. timeline explained.

and i'm with you guys, of course. friggin' disgusting.

'7th Heaven' Star Stephen Collins Reportedly Confesses To Child Molestation On Tape (UPDATE)

TMZ has reportedly obtained audio recording of former "7th Heaven" star Stephen Collins confessing to his estranged wife, actress Faye Grant, that he molested and exposed himself to at least three young girls.
    Collins and Grant are in the middle of a long and drawn out divorce, but the actor apparently confessed his crimes during a therapy session that Grant secretly recorded in 2012, according to the website.
    An official in the The New York Police Department told TMZ they are now in possession of the tape, and have started an official criminal investigation of the 67-year-old actor for "inappropriate sexual contact with minors." According to the official, there are "at least three victims."
    On the tape, the voice TMZ identifies as Collins' is heard saying he molested an 11-year-old relative of his first wife, Marjorie Weinman, several times.
    "There was one moment of touching where her hand, I put her hand on my penis," Collins admits, and also acknowledges that he exposed himself to the girl "a couple of times."
    The publicist listed as Collins' representative no longer works for the actor; HuffPost Entertainment contacted his agents to see if they had any comment on the tape. This post will be updated if and when they respond.
    To hear the audio tape of Collins' confession, head over to TMZ.
    UPDATE: Stephen Collins has now been dropped from the film "Ted 2,"Entertainment Weekly reports.
    According the website, representatives for the film confirmed the firing, but the filmmakers declined any further comment.
    UPDATE 2: TMZ reports that the Los Angeles Police Department actually launched an investigation into molestation allegations against Stephen Collins in November 2012.
    An LAPD official told the website they received the audiotape posted by TMZ on Oct. 7, back in 2012, but closed the case because there was "no verified victim," suggesting the investigation was prompted by a tip.
    Now, the LAPD official told TMZ they are working with the NYPD and "re-listening" to the tape and "revisiting" the investigation to see if they "missed anything" back in 2012.
    UPDATE 3: A rep for SAG/AFTRA confirmed to TMZ that following the release of his confessional tapes, Stephen Collins resigned from his position on the National Board of the Screen Actors Guild.

Nancy Grace said they'll have to do a voice analysis to make sure it's really his voice. If it's not proven to be his voice, he can walk away scott free. That's sick.

It's his voice. The question is, is there a victim wiling to come forward? The TMZ article said a witness came forward in 2012 but Huffpo is saying there was no 'verified" witness, whatever that means.

He's not the only one, if you believe some of the blind items at a lot of the gossip sites.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    He always gave me the heebie jeebies.
    Me too.
    chartreuse likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

This sounds bad!

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

NEW YORK (KABC) --
    The LAPD has responded to reports of a single gunshot at a home owned by television actor Stephen Collins.

Collins, a star of the hit TV show "7th Heaven", had reportedly confessed to molesting multiple children in a taped therapy session. Those audio tapes were released Tuesday by TMZ prompting several Hollywood productions to sever ties with Collins.

The actor, who played a hip, compassionate and caring pastor on the show, and his estranged wife, Faye Grant, have been embroiled in an ugly divorce. She disclosed the allegations in court papers, but it is the audio recording of Collins allegedly speaking to Grant and a therapist that is stunning Hollywood.

According to the New York Police Department's Special Victim's Unit, a complaint was filed in 2012 accusing Collins of forcing a then-14-year-old girl to commit a lewd act in 1972. LAPD has a similar record.

An LAPD spokesman says, "We opened an investigation in 2012 but found no victim in L.A. We are looking at that case again and talking with the New York detectives today. So far, no victims in L.A."

Grant describes more about the allegations in divorce documents filed in 2013.

She says, "(he) admitted that he had sexually molested three underage girls," that she "received letters and a phone call from the husband of one of the victims", who "threatened to bring a civil lawsuit against Faye," and wanted the court to shield her from liability if the victim should sue her famous husband.

LAPD responding to shots fired at home owned by Stephen Collins | abc7.com

It's a false alarm , apparently someone called it in as a prank

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Stephen Collins' house has been swarmed by LAPD officers after someone in the news media claimed to have heard a shot ... but TMZ has learned the actor is not at home and he's fine.

Reporters staked out Collins' San Fernando Valley home Tuesday night ... in the wake of TMZ's story about Collins confessing to molesting and/or exposing himself to young children.

One of Collins' neighbors -- actress Donna D'Errico -- tweeted a photo showing at least 6 LAPD units and wrote that the actor shot himself.

But sources directly connected to the actor tell us ... Collins is NOT at home and has been in communication all night.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information