Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan’s first girlfriend devastated she didn’t come out for her

Default Lindsay Lohan’s first girlfriend devastated she didn’t come out for her

Courtenay Semel and her new girlfriend, Tila Tequila, on 8/14/08. Tequila confirmed to in Touch in their 8/18 issue that they’re a couple. Credit: Faye Sadou / WENN
    Lindsay Lohan was living with socialite Courtenay Semel in LA late last year. There were rumblings that the two were more than just friends, but Lindsay was also dating guys at the time and she wasn’t seen out much with Courtenay.
    Courtenay was said to be jealous of any other women that talked to Lindsay and moved out of the Hollywood home they shared in late January.
    Semel is the daughter of Yahoo! CEO Terry Semel, and is now openly dating idiotic reality star Tila Tequila.
    Apparently she’s not over Lindsay, though, because she’s resorted to talking to the UK paper that gives ex lovers of celebrities a chance to sensationalize their past - The News of The World. Courtenay told the rag that she’s perplexed that Lindsay so quickly moved on to Samantha. She’s also upset that Lindsay refused to acknowledge their relationship, but is openly dating Samantha now:
    Lindsay now does little to disguise the tenderness of her relationship with British DJ Samantha Ronson—but this is only after months of covert gay experiments with stunning brunette Courtenay Semel.
    Everyone thinks Samantha is Lindsay’s first lesbian love, but we were very passionate until her fear of being found out drove us apart,” Courtenay told a pal.
    “At the time she was terrified her career would be over if she revealed her sexual tendencies.
    “But then Samantha came on to the scene and I was dropped.”
    Courtenay, 25, also told how 22-year-old Lindsay, whose films include Herbie, Fully Loaded and Mean Girls:
    BEDDED a string of men in a bid to suppress her lesbian urges — and to hide them from her public.
    SANK into addictions as the pressure of her double life grew.
    SLIPPED into a bizarre love triangle with both women.
    Courtenay’s pal explained: “She met Lindsay in the summer of 2006 at a party in Malibu.
    “From the start Lindsay was very confused about her feelings for Courtenay so did more and more drugs to stifle the sexual attraction she was experiencing.
    “But eventually she just gave in and at every party they’d kiss and touch each other in the corner. It’s a miracle nobody found out.
    “Both of them would do lines of cocaine in the toilets then head home and fall into bed together.”
    Throughout the following year, the pair stumbled through an on- off relationship as troubled Lindsay checked into a succession of rehab units and continued to date men as a ‘cover’. But it was as early as January 2007 that she first met 31-year-old Samantha, sister of pop guru Mark Ronson.
    [From News of the World]
    This makes it seem as if a lot of Lindsay’s addiction and sexual problems came about as she tried to cope with her feelings toward women. Of course it doesn’t excuse her very obnoxious and harmful behavior, and she’s probably still a self-entitled brat, but at least she’s relatively sober and well-behaved compared to her wild past.
    Courtenay eventually left Lindsay when she kept sleeping with men and didn’t seem able to take the relationship seriously. She says that Lindsay and Samanth were just friends for a while and that Samantha often gave her advice. The article concludes by making Courtenay seem like a crazy jealous person who is unable to move on:
    By October, Courtenay appeared to have the upper hand. [over Samantha] She and Lindsay moved into a rented house in Beverly Hills. “But still Lindsay brought men back,” the pal added. “Courtenay would throw fits of rage, writing her hundreds of angry e-mails from another room in the house.
    “The sexual attraction between them was electric though and they’d still kiss and make up.”
    That ended last December when Lindsay bedded one man too many and, unable to take more humiliation, Courtenay moved out.
    It was less than a week later that Samantha was back on the scene. Outwardly, at least, Lindsay became a changed person, even turning blonde.
    The pal added: “Courtenay still can’t understand how Lindsay is now so open with Samantha.
    “Every time she sees a picture of them together it kills her.
    [From News of the World]
    Maybe Lohan just never openly dated Semel because their relationship wasn’t stable. It’s no wonder she refused to make it known that they were together when Semel was acting like that - she must have doubted it would last.
    Star Magazine reports this week that Courtenay ran into Lindsay and Samantha at a lounge at bar in LA and that she “was staring daggers [at Lindsay and Sam] all night.” It looks like Tila Tequila is more this woman’s speed and that Lindsay made a wise choice by picking Sam.
    Lindsay and Courtenay are shown below in December, 2007. Credit: Splash News

Here are more photos of Courtenay and Tila Tequila on 8/14 and 8/18. Credit: WENN and PRPhotos. Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are shown out at the movies and to lunch on Saturday and out for a walk on Sunday. Credit: Fame Pictures

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Lohan’s first girlfriend devastated she didn’t come out for her
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Looks like Courtnay finally had enough!

Heh. I like her with Sam better.

Semel? Damn even her last name sounds skeevy.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I could definitely believe her sleeping around with men was a way to try and hide and deny her feelings for women.

This girl is fug...

Seriously FUG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Stunning brunette? The meaning of stunning has obviously been changed to aesthetically impaired.

So Hohan does women. As long as it is over 18, can support her, and get her publicity, I doubt she wouldn't pounce.

Is she that great in the sack?

15-14-13.....time is almost out on her!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

that courtenay is one ugly, slack-jawed, mongoloid looking bitch.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Stunning brunette? The meaning of stunning has obviously been changed to aesthetically impaired.
    ITA. At first I thought maybe it was just a bad pic, but then I clicked on the other ones & she's just as fug in all of them.

Actually, I think everyone involved in this little love triangle (square?) are "yuck." TT could be cute if she wasn't so skanky, & LL used to be pretty once upon a time. But the other two? Not at all, not ever.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    that courtenay is one ugly, slack-jawed, mongoloid looking bitch.
    but she's got money which is what Linds is interested in

Hit By Ban Bus!
    Cyberland fan club, smelling the desperation

Maybe Lohan doesn't want any competition in the looks department.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is Ronson rich? She can't be that well off if she's supposedly dealing

^ She comes from money and makes her own DJing...And dealers make a lot of money
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^

Especially in hollywood and such

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information