Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Miley Cyrus dating triangle starring Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez

Red face The Miley Cyrus dating triangle starring Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez

<H1 class=articleheader itxtvisited="1">The Miley Cyrus Dating Triangle Starring Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez

Are Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas the next tween power couple? While many have speculated that Selena Gomez might just be "the next Miley Cyrus" if the two are dating she will be following in the footsteps of Miley as Cyrus has admitted that she has dated Jonas brothers star Nick Jonas. The young Hannah Montana star believes she was "in live" with Nick, a report from Fox News has claimed.

That brings us back to Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas. The Miley Cyrus 2.0 candidate told Fox news that she was not dating Nick and she had no feud with Miley Cyrus. However Cyrus and her pal Mandy Jiroux just re-released a YouTube video where they mock Selena and her pal Demi Lovato.

Sounds childish, right? Well don't forget, these are just kids. Cyrus gave her interview where she spills all of the Nick Jonas secrets in the September issue of Seventeen magazine. Miley says that she took the break up very hard and cried for a month before beginning her rebellious stage.

Her racy photos scandal that showed her in everything from a wet t-shirt to pictures of Miley in her underwear came post Nick, but many of the saucy snaps were taken to please Nick, reports have claimed. (see the photos linked here and the first link is safe). Will Miley reunite with Nick or is happy with Selena. The teen catfights may be just getting underway.

National Ledger - The Miley Cyrus Dating Triangle Starring Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez
    </H1>

Selena Gomez is a pretty little thing.

Little kids shouldn't have fame, it's the worst thing for them. I still can't get over Miley Cyrus saying she dyed her hair black when she broke up with Nick Jonas: oh so dramatic, they have no idea about real heartbreak.

SVZ

she is, selena is a gorgeous kid

And she looks elegant, unlike Miley.

I had to look up Selena Gomez, because I've never heard of her. Yeah, she's very pretty - much prettier than Miley, actually.

I'm trying to figure out which one of them is the Lindsay Lohan and which is the Hilary Duff in this triangle. I hope this Jonas kid turns out to be more of a prize than Aaron Carter.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

With the Aaron Carter thing, and Lindsay *when she was gorgeous* (This was during the Freaky Friday Period) and Hilary who wasn't that cute, but both at the same level of Disney Fame.

I say LOOKS WISE Selena is Lindsay when she had a great body and red hair. Miley is Hilary when she started to look like a horse with her HUGE VENEERS.

But I think in the long run, Selena will steal Miley thunder. The girl can sing, truly dance and is gorgeous. Miley can kinda sing. Cant dance and is not pretty.

Some people were speculating that Nick just didn't want all the fans to know Selena is his girl, but Miley knows hence the Youtube shit.

Gosh, they start with these kids younger and younger it seems.
    It's sad.
    And why would anyone WANT to be the next piranha-mouthed Miley? She is going to end up worse than Britney, I predict, and way sooner.

^Personally I can't wait

^^ Yeah. Who knows. Instead of British Britney, Miley's going to be 10 times worse, yelling at rush hour traffic, drugged out of her mind. LOL.

Bahahah. I find it especially amusing considering all three of them have said in interviews that they took virginity pledges and wear purity rings! Possibly the most sexually frustrated love triangle ever... what do they do, hold hands and share milkshakes behind each others' backs? If they're causing that much drama now, just wait until they break those pledges and discover sex!

^^ Methinks they get laid more than the average adult.
    LOL.
    Those "virginity pledges" are just PR.

That what I like to think. Then again, they could be genuinely that lame and stupid - for now. Which'll make the angst even better when they do let their hormones take control over their willpower. Not that I'm a tad sadistic or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Bahahah. I find it especially amusing considering all three of them have said in interviews that they took virginity pledges and wear purity rings! Possibly the most sexually frustrated love triangle ever... what do they do, hold hands and share milkshakes behind each others' backs? If they're causing that much drama now, just wait until they break those pledges and discover sex!
    Often, kids who take these 'viginity pledges' end up bigger skanks than the ones who don't. They might not do the actual deed, but that doesn't stop them from doing everything else under the sun. For some reason, that stuff doesn't count as actual sex if there is no p/v penetration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information