Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Megan Fox makes Brian Austin Green give his dog up - then gets 2 dogs herself

Default Megan Fox makes Brian Austin Green give his dog up - then gets 2 dogs herself

Brian Austin Green, 35, had a mastif-pitt bull mix dog named Macy that he adopted three years ago when she was just a puppy. His live-in fiance Megan Fox, 22, is said to have told him that it was her or the dog. The National Enquirer has this story, and claims Macy was a well-trained and well-behaved dog and didn’t cause any problems. Brain ultimately gave up the dog to a good home at Megan’s insistence, but he’s said to be heart broken about it.
    Megan Fox has fiance Brian Austin Freen on such a short leash that she’s forced him to give up his best friend - his beloved dog Macy!
    “Megan claimed she felt threatened by Macy, but that dog was a sweetheart. She wouldn’t hurt a fly,” divulged an insider.
    “Brian adored Macy and refused to give her up for the longest time, but Megan nagged him about it until he finally gave in. He was crushed.”
    [Brian] adopted 3-year-old Macy, a mastiff-pit bull mix, when she was 3 months old - around the same time he and Megan, 22, began living together, according to sources.
    After adopting the dog, 35 year-old Brian enrolled her in rigorous training courses at the Hollywood Dog Training School…
    “Macy was really mellow and well-behaved,” the source added. “Whenever Brian went out of town he’d board Macy at the training school.
    “The trainers were shocked when Brian’s assistant came in one day and said Brian was being forced to give Macy up for adoption because Megan didn’t get along with her.”
    From The National Enquirer, print edition, August 18, 2008]

The Enquirer goes on to say that to add insult to injury “Right after Brian gave Macy up for adoption, Megan adopted two tiny dogs.”
    There was a story a while ago the Brian was overheard at lunch venting to a friend about how Megan controls his life, including making schedules for him so he spent a specific amount of time together. These two were rumored to have broken up last month, but Brian denied it, saying they were still together.
    It’s very cold to make someone give up their pet, and you have to wonder if these two are ready to get married and take it to the next step. If Fox is as controlling and cold-hearted as she’s rumored to be, she would definitely make a terrible wife. It doesn’t matter how hot someone is if they’re a nightmare to be with.

celebitchy.com

Well...he had a bulldog...I wouldnt want to live with one of those. No matter how well trained someone thinks they have it. They were bred for fighting.

If she really did ask him to give up his dog then what a cow. I wouldn't give up my dog for anyone.

It was a mutt so I don't think it was bred for fighting
    Fabulous!

Bulldogs were created/bred soley for fighting. Just because people try to make them house pets doesnt take that fighting instinct out of them. And just because its a mutt doesnt mean it wont turn on a human.

If the dog was well behaved, who cares what its allegedly bred for? Shit, I have friends who have Pit Bulls and they're great dogs.

It isn't the dog, its the owner.

And if some bitch gave me a 'me or my dog' speech, your skank as would be steppin'.

Love me, love my dog. Nothing less.
    Last edited by tkdgirl; August 9th, 2008 at 01:08 PM.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

and to be clear ... it was a bull mastiff mutt - not a bulldog. Lots of dogs were bred for fighting traditionally ... and the breed is no longer consistent with what they were centuries ago.

A Mastiff is a prime example. They were gladiator dogs for crying out loud, but the breed has modified over the centuries to be a very calm, mellow and loving family dog.

I'm disappointed in him for giving up his dog for her, particularly since he adopted the dog when they first moved in together ... then again, it's their relationship and we all make compromises.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Flexing her muscles, that is all. Brian is now her bitch forever, or until she tires of him.

Thinking about it more ... you don't want a dog that anyone in the home is afraid of. Maybe she is legitimately afraid of a dog that size, in which case ... I have to say it makes sense if he wants to continue to live with her.

Thumbs down

I think he made the wrong choice

I'd never pick a man over my dogs, I can't understand how some people think pets are disposable like that

I don't know much about dog breeds but if it was a very large dog and she was legitimately afraid of it, I don't blame her for asking him to give it up, but it should work both ways. He should also get a say in whether she gets some dogs and what kind they should be, since he has to live with them too. If she went out and got new dogs without consulting him, then she was wrong to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    If the dog was well behaved, who cares what its allegedly bred for? Shit, I have friends who have Pit Bulls and they're great dogs.

And if some bitch gave me a 'me or my dog' speech, your skank as would be steppin'.

Love me, move my dog. Nothing less.
    Exactly right. My good friend has a pitbull and she is the sweetest dog you will ever meet. Dogs are trained to fight by HUMANS. Dogfighting makes me absolutely sick, but that's another story.

As far as Megan goes, she needs to just shut up and look pretty. Asking someone to get rid of an animal is pretty damned selfish, IMO. However, if the dog was mean to her and/or bit her, that's an entirely different scenario. Who knows.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I really hope there is no truth to this story.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post

Love me, move my dog. Nothing less.
    A-freaking-men! Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

These two are still together?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information