Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 122

Thread: John Edwards: I ain't yo' baby's daddy!

  1. #1
    Silver Member firecrotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    332

    Default John Edwards: I ain't yo' baby's daddy!

    Edwards admits to affair, denies fathering child

    WASHINGTON - Former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards is admitting to an extramarital affair but denies fathering the woman's daughter. Edwards tells ABC News that he lied repeatedly about the affair with a 42-year-old woman but says that he didn't love her. He says he has not taken a paternity test but knows he isn't the father because of the timing of the affair and the birth.

    ABC says a former Edwards campaign staffer claims he is the father, not Edwards. Edwards was a top contender for the Democratic nomination for president. He placed second in the Iowa caucuses last January but dropped out of the race a few weeks later. Edwards, a former senator from North Carolina, was the Democratic nominee for vice president in 2004.

  2. #2
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    lovely. what a piece of shit.

    sex outside of marriage for the sake of sex.
    his poor kids.

    here's the source: CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Breaking: Edwards admits lying about affair - Blogs from CNN.com

  3. #3
    Elite Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    going to hell in a handbasket
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecrotch View Post
    Edwards tells ABC News that he lied repeatedly about the affair with a 42-year-old woman but says that he didn't love her.
    I'm sure his wife feels so much better knowing that

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    Thanks for clearing up the BI for us John. Most of us already guessed him though. Wonder why he's finally admitted it.

  5. #5
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Thanks for clearing up the BI for us John. Most of us already guessed him though. Wonder why he's finally admitted it.
    I'm guessing because mama has filed a paternity suit and we're gonna hear about it soon enough anyway.

    What a douche to cheat on his cancer-stricken wife after she's all sick from chemo and still dragging her ass all over the country to help him campaign. Douche.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #6
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What a douche to cheat on his cancer-stricken wife after she's all sick from chemo and still dragging her ass all over the country to help him campaign. Douche.
    And remember all those articles about what a loving husband he was, taking care of everything for her during her time of need. Also how she was the one who forced him to continue the campaign despite her relapse...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  7. #7
    Elite Member Lalique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The land of ice and snow
    Posts
    6,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Thanks for clearing up the BI for us John. Most of us already guessed him though. Wonder why he's finally admitted it.
    This was a BI? Cool! Can you dig up the BI?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

  8. #8
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    This was a BI? Cool! Can you dig up the BI?
    Unless there was one I'm not thinking of, it's not a match:
    November 9, 2007

    #1 What Presidential candidate is sleeping with an aide?

    Hillary Clinton / Huma Abedin (who is stunning by the way)

    Posted by ent lawyer at 1:06 PM 90 comments

    Tuesday, January 01, 2008
    Blind Item Reveals - Update

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    This was a BI? Cool! Can you dig up the BI?
    No, becuase I don't remember the headline, but others on here have better memories. It was one involving a politician and a baby. It was the timeframe when he was still in the race.

  10. #10
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    Damn you, John Edwards.

  11. #11
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    piece.of.shit.

  12. #12
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm guessing because mama has filed a paternity suit and we're gonna hear about it soon enough anyway.

    What a douche to cheat on his cancer-stricken wife after she's all sick from chemo and still dragging her ass all over the country to help him campaign. Douche.
    Exactly. But my thing is this, if you admit that you lied over and over again about the affair, what makes you think anybody's going to believe you when you say the kid's not your's?

  13. #13
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm guessing because mama has filed a paternity suit and we're gonna hear about it soon enough anyway.

    What a douche to cheat on his cancer-stricken wife after she's all sick from chemo and still dragging her ass all over the country to help him campaign. Douche.
    Seriously. And has she filed a paternity suit? I hope so.

  14. #14
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,261

    Default

    If his dick was anywhere in the general vicinity within a a 1-2 month time period of the kid's conception, there's always the possibility.

    Unless you got snipped more than 6-9 weeks before the blessed event, let's not get all sure of ourselves just yet, Johnny. (Eddie Murphy?)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #15
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,606

    Default

    The reason it's not his kid is because men can't get pregnant.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. John Edwards will not accept VP nomination
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM
  2. John Edwards not expected to endorse
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Jeff Goldblum Is Nicole Richie's Baby's Daddy?
    By carrie2008 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2007, 07:59 AM
  4. Anna Nicole Smith's baby's daddy poll
    By Cotjockey in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 10th, 2007, 11:19 AM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: February 17th, 2007, 10:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •