Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Hogan: I don't talk to my mom anymore

Default Brooke Hogan: I don't talk to my mom anymore

Does Brooke Hogan know best?

You can find out for yourself in the upcoming issue of Us Weekly as the daughter of legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan opens up about the troubles her family has been facing.

Currently, her father and mother are in a pretty ugly divorce; her 48-year-old mother Linda is dating a 19-year-old named Charley Hill. Her brother Nick is serving an eight-month sentence for felony reckless driving. Meanwhile, Brooke is moving on with her career. The pop singer is hitting the small screen with her own reality show, Brooke Knows Best.

Brooke on her mother dating a teenager: “Honestly, I don’t know what to say because I can’t relate to her right now. I’m extremely shocked. I know if I was 48-years-old, I wouldn’t date a 19-year-old. I just don’t feel it’s her. And through all this stuff, I really need my mom, and she’s doing her own thing. I don’t talk to her anymore. I see her at the jail visiting Nick and she asks me why. I say, ‘I don’t condone what you’re doing. I’m on my path, and you’re on your path.’ I told her, ‘I’d love to have you in my life, to see you and talk to you, but the kind of things you’re surrounding yourself with, it doesn’t make sense to me.”

Brooke on her parents’ split: “I could see my parents growing apart. I told them, ‘Nick and I are grown-up enough to understand that if it’s not right, don’t force yourself to be together for us.’ I don’t think the stress of Nick’s accident or being on Hogan Knows Best helped the situation, but they were already heading in that direction. It was starting to get painful for all of us. Sometimes all this makes me break down, but most of the time, I can look at it and think, we’re all still alive; we all still love each other. I just want to see them happy.”

Brooke on hearing about Nick’s accident: “I just went silent. Fifteen minutes later, I started having panic attacks: shaking, crying, freaking out….When I saw John in the hospital, it was just so hard. I couldn’t stop thinking about the last time I saw: He and Nick were just chilling on Clearwater Beach. I miss John like crazy. He ate breakfast, lunch and dinner with us six or seven days out of the week. And he was really funny, like a Jim Carrey sense of humour. He was as close as to my as my brother.”

Brooke on Nick in jail: “When he was sentenced, I was in shock. I’ve always been there to protect him, and this is the one time I can’t stop anything bad from happening. The thing that keeps me going is being able to visit him and see him through the TV screen. But that even sucks because I want to hug him and talk to him in person and see the colour of his eyes….He’s doing great now: He’s put weight back on– he lost 20 pounds in solitary. He’s getting his cleaning on ’cause that’s what his job is in jail: He’s a janitor! I tell him, ‘When you get out, we can go to the beach, we’ll eat your favourite foods, I’ll cook you dinners.’ I give him tangible things to think about.”

Brooke on coping: “I’ve been praying a lot and reading books that keep me positive: The Secret, The Power of Now, Harmonic Wealth. I tried therapy once, and after they tried to charge me 100 bucks for an hour, I was like, Screw this! My main therapy is talking to my friends. If I don’t let my emotions out, I will explode!”

source

ohnotheydidnt: Brooke Hogan: "I Don't Talk yo My Mom Anymore"
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

If anybody had any sense, they wouldn't be trying to "protect him" from his own irresponsibility.

Hell, my mother said if i ever killed anybody she'd let them throw the book at me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wasn't she also not talking to her Dad because of the same damn reason??

So basically she isn't talking to her Mom, Dad or brother. Well, sorry honey.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

First of all, that singing career ain't.gonna.happen. Funny she doesn't stop speaking to her dad when he took off with a much younger woman, a friend of hers on top of that.

This whole klan is sickening to me.

Bronze Member

Brooke is trannytastic, as is Linda. I will NEVER watch her show. Ick.

Of course they don't talk anymore... rival hookers can't fraternize, it's against the rules.

Elite Member

I think all the Hogans need to go away. Right now.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    First of all, that singing career ain't.gonna.happen. Funny she doesn't stop speaking to her dad when he took off with a much younger woman, a friend of hers on top of that.

This whole klan is sickening to me.
    No, she did say she wasn't speaking to her father when it was first revealed about the relationship w/her friend. It was on this site that I saw it.

Course, I could be wrong.......

About Nick's jail time: He’s doing great now: He’s put weight back on– he lost 20 pounds in solitary. He’s getting his cleaning on ’cause that’s what his job is in jail: He’s a janitor! I tell him, ‘When you get out, we can go to the beach, we’ll eat your favourite foods, I’ll cook you dinners.’ I give him tangible things to think about.”

Too bad you can't say the same for John who you miss so much

If she isn't talking to her mom, why can't she stop talking to the rest of the world? Just STFU already.

Her mum sounds like a useless parents putting a 19 year old BF before her kids

here's something to ponder... why was John at the hogans every day of the week. this isnt the first i've heard of it. he never went home?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I am surprised Linda has stopped focusing on herself long enough to notice Brooke is not talking to her..

Elite Member

She dumped her mom because her father is the one with the money. And she is the only one (her father thinks) who isn't tainted with scandal - so they are going to try and sell her now - articles, blah, blah, blah, guest appearances on whatever shows will take her, try to rehabilitate their image through her - it is all so transparent...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    She dumped her mom because her father is the one with the money. And she is the only one (her father thinks) who isn't tainted with scandal - so they are going to try and sell her now - articles, blah, blah, blah, guest appearances on whatever shows will take her, try to rehabilitate their image through her - it is all so transparent...
    ^ ITA - And Hulk has been in the entertainment business for a long time; he knows all about making/rebuilding an image.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information