Thread: Madonna plans to unclamp her crotch-squid from hubby after her latest grandma tour

Elite Member

Default Madonna's marriage deadline

Madonna's marriage deadline

Madonna will split from husband Guy Ritchie at the end of her forthcoming world tour, it has been claimed.
    The '4 Minutes' singer and the film director have reportedly decided to end their seven-year marriage but will not make an announcement until her 'Sticky and Sweet' tour finishes in Mexico on November 29.

A source close to the couple - who raise three children together, Lourdes, 11, Rocco, seven, and two-year-old David - told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Although the marriage is coming to an end, they don't want to say anything until the tour is over.
    "They live like brother and sister rather than husband and wife and thought it best to call it a day. There's been speculation about them having furious rows, but they have just grown apart. They've decided they're better off as friends. It's sad, but they're determined to keep it amicable."
    Madonna, 49, is said to be planning to split her time between her properties in London, New York and Los Angeles after the separation.
    Her New York apartment is being extended and renovated to accommodate her children and staff.
    Madonna is also said to be devastated her brother Christopher is writing an explosive book on the singer's sex and drug-fuelled past, something which he blames the breakdown of her marriage on.

An insider said: "Madonna is very saddened by Christopher's behaviour. As far as she's concerned her brother going public is the ultimate betrayal. He can't need the money that badly."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...512-page2.html

geez... who didn't see this coming...

Wink Madonna plans to unclamp her crotch-squid from hubby after her latest grandma tour

Madonna will reportedly split from husband Guy Ritchie at the end of her forthcoming 'Sticky and Sweet' world tour in November.

(BANG) -

Madonna will split from husband Guy Ritchie at the end of her forthcoming world tour, it has been claimed.

The '4 Minutes' singer and the film director have reportedly decided to end their seven-year marriage but will not make an announcement until her 'Sticky and Sweet' tour finishes in Mexico on November 29.

A source close to the couple - who raise three children together, Lourdes, 11, Rocco, seven, and two-year-old David - told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Although the marriage is coming to an end, they don't want to say anything until the tour is over.

"They live like brother and sister rather than husband and wife and thought it best to call it a day. There's been speculation about them having furious rows, but they have just grown apart. They've decided they're better off as friends. It's sad, but they're determined to keep it amicable."

Madonna, 49, is said to be planning to split her time between her properties in London, New York and Los Angeles after the separation.

Her New York apartment is being extended and renovated to accommodate her children and staff.

Madonna is also said to be devastated her brother Christopher is writing an explosive book on the singer's sex and drug-fuelled past, something which he blames the breakdown of her marriage on.

An insider said: "Madonna is very saddened by Christopher's behavior. As far as she's concerned her brother going public is the ultimate betrayal. He can't need the money that badly."

(C) BANG Media International

Madonna's marriage deadline : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    Ick
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

already posted but your heading is much better

LOL!! Holy shit that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    already posted but your heading is much better
    That's odd, I looked in the preview window and didn't see anything..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    That's odd, I looked in the preview window and didn't see anything..

Marie posted it as Madonna's marriage deadline.

yeah, didn't come up.

oh well.

Madonna and Guy 'discuss split as seven-year marriage hits rock bottom'

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 10:45 AM on 24th June 2008

Madonna and Guy Ritchie are reported to be discussing a split as their seven-year marriage hits rock bottom.

The relationship between the pop star and her film-maker husband has apparently been strained for months and the pair are believed to be living separate lives in their 6million mansion in London.

A close friend of the couple claimed in the Daily Mirror newspaper that a split was virtually inevitable.
    The source said: 'They're obviously sad but they're dealing with it like grown-ups. Things have just run their natural course.'

Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie pictured on the red carpet at the 61st Cannes Film Festival. The pair are believed to be living separate lives in their 6million mansion in London

The paper reports that the couple will formally announce the split when Madonna's world tour ends on November 29.
    The 49-year-old singer is now said to be setting her sights on a fresh start and plans to spend time moving between her plush properties in London, New York and Los Angeles.
    Meanwhile, Ritchie, 39, is currently working on a new, updated film version of Sherlock Holmes.
    'They live like brother and sister rather than husband and wife and thought it best to call it a day', a source told the newspaper.

Enlarge Madonna appeared at the New York Yankees game at the weekend with her manager Guy Oseary

'They have just grown apart. They've decided they're better off as friends. It's sad but they're determined to keep it amicable.'

Guy was pictured a fortnight ago on a night out with male friends and sources said he and his wife were planning to spend most of the summer apart.
    The couple got together after they met at a party thrown by the singer Sting in 1998. They married in a castle in Scotland two years later.
    Rather than hide their marital problems, Madonna told a documentary for MTV in 2005 that she 'wanted to end everything'.
    'My husband didn't turn out to be everything I imagined him to be', the star said.
    Problems first surfaced when Ritchie allegedly disagreed with the decision to adopt baby David Banda from Malawi.

And relations clearly didn't improve, with the singer recently telling an interview: 'Guy can be intolerant of my behaviour.
    'But he has certain personality traits which need to change as well.'
    Madonna and Guy 'discuss split as seven-year marriage hits rock bottom' | Mail Online
    You might as well have to original article since the two posted quote it....

Eli

Celebrities are such sideshow freaks.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'll always remember where I was when I heard the news.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I'll always remember where I was when I heard the news.
    Thanks Butt! That hit me so funny that I just spit out my drink....

she is so trashy what could her brother possibly say that would make it any worse? Seriously what would shock you? I couldn't think of anything. She is trash and she seems to like being trashy and is proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by powerorchid View Post
    she is so trashy what could her brother possibly say that would make it any worse? Seriously what would shock you? I couldn't think of anything. She is trash and she seems to like being trashy and is proud of it.
    I think the most shocking thing would be that she's normal? A nice mom and does the housework (or something) and looks after the kids and isn't a Diva at home, at all.......

Imagine a book saying that. ...."and she sells tupperware and bakes cookies every Tuesday."

I think she is the master of publicity whoring and she is just saying that to drum up sales for the book. Cause anything that would make her look edgier she would love. More attention to her the better.

Thread Information