Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sell NOLA home

Default Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sell NOLA home

in Ted Casablaca's column in the Awful Truth he writes:

Other celebs in the real-estate game: Desk New Orleans tells us the Jolie-Pitt brood have sold their N.O. home, with all the neighbors more than relieved to get rid of these overzealous, procreating paparazzi-targets. After all, the J-P’s have merely been benevolently slumming, right, helping out tragic towns the way they do underprivileged kids? ‘Course, that’s just the nastiest take possible on these two beauties, not necessarily an entirely accurate one. But this is a goss column, after all, and usually the truth (just like the more negative juice) is almost always subtly tucked somewhere between fact and fiction.
    The white, two-storied Brangie abode sits on the same street as houses owned by other Mardi Gras-lovin’ guys Lenny Kravitz and Nicolas Cage, who holds the lease on a messy li'l fixer-upper that locals say has never been completely....well, fixed up. This celeb-swarmed street sits inside the French Quarter, par-tick in the Storyville section—a little locale known as “hooker city” back at the turn of the century, so informs Desk N.O. Oh, how very rustic! Guess now that B ‘n’ A have gone 180 degrees from on-the-set sex to full-time kiddo wrangling, a more wholesome environ is required. Like France.

Oh, very un-Vanity Fair, we shot a Q of confirmation to Angie-babe’s reps but haven’t heard a word back. Nada. Damn, A.J., this isn’t about your damn birth or your bad-girl bed habits, both of which you waxed on and on about to Entertainment Weekly like no one had ever asked ya about either before. Can’t even hit us back with a response about a simple real-estate matter? Or maybe we should just ask Jack Black since he’s the only one spilling these days?

If this is true then so much for their dedication to NOLA. I thought that was going to be their home in the US.

E! - The Awful Truth - Navigating Naughtiness - Rihanna | Nicole Richie | Joel Madden | Angelina Jolie | Brad Pitt | Nicolas Cage | Reese Witherspoon | Jake Gyllenhaal | Ryan Phillippe | Nicole Kidman | Keith Urban | Tom Cruise | Sharon Osbourne | Oz
    Last edited by viggofan; June 18th, 2008 at 07:27 PM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Another in a long series of their lies. He got the tattoo of the levy, so leave them alone! Isn't that enough? Sarcasm overload, have to go now.

Entertainment Lawyer 06/17/08
    #1 - Apparently if I wish and wish and wish, then sometimes they do come true. This is an A list couple with an A list lifestyle. If I give you their description it would give it a way. Does A+ name recognition help? Anyway they haven't been doing much lately. Oh, they make noise and it appears as if they are doing something, but in reality. Nothing. No money is coming in but lots and lots is flooding out. It has got so bad that the couple only have one employee. One. I take that back. They do have a gardener at one of their houses, but not for long. They are trying to sell that property and just about everything else they own. I don't know if anyone has said it out loud, but the bankruptcy word has been whispered. She wants to call some famous friends for a loan but his pride won't let her do it.

??????

Just putting it out there...?
    vaya con dios

if this were them in the el bv then wasn't there an article, if true, that she said he wasn't good with money and should shut up and look pretty.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

But, but. They love NO and they wanted to make it their home. They wanted to have their children grow up and go to school there! Maybe they just meant it was their November 2007 home and the rest of us misunderstood.

^^they did say that I have to agree. and everyone was so happy. why he even talked about their home when talking about that project he was doing about people displaced being able to return to live there.

I think that is a great program but I haven't heard anything about it again for some time now.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Not surprised a bit.

That's their MO though, isn't it. Bring attention to something, pledge to see it through and then hightail it to a different adventure.

^^sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    Entertainment Lawyer 06/17/08
    #1 - Apparently if I wish and wish and wish, then sometimes they do come true. This is an A list couple with an A list lifestyle. If I give you their description it would give it a way. Does A+ name recognition help? Anyway they haven't been doing much lately. Oh, they make noise and it appears as if they are doing something, but in reality. Nothing. No money is coming in but lots and lots is flooding out. It has got so bad that the couple only have one employee. One. I take that back. They do have a gardener at one of their houses, but not for long. They are trying to sell that property and just about everything else they own. I don't know if anyone has said it out loud, but the bankruptcy word has been whispered. She wants to call some famous friends for a loan but his pride won't let her do it.

??????

Just putting it out there...?
    I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

That doesn't make sense though. They always have tons of people with them, nannies, body guards, ex lesbian lovers.

^^ You don't really see a lot of people around them a lot...

It would make sense them renting that place in France and selling all their houses to liquidate their assets.
    vaya con dios

wasnt this the home that was supposed to make them "normal" parents ....

that was the impression that I got. Brad said often that they were not disturbed much by the paps there and the neighbors and people there were not intrusive.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    ^^ You don't really see a lot of people around them a lot...

It would make sense them renting that place in France and selling all their houses to liquidate their assets.
    I thought they bought the house in France? There was a thread about it and several of us were saying "hmm, better watch the old bank account" because the damn thing cost like 60 mil.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information