Thread: Usher files for divorce from Tameka Foster?

Default Usher files for divorce from Tameka Foster?

Terry Thompson/PR Photos
    Denied the marriage crisis reports addressed to him recently, Usher has just been reported to have filed for divorce from Tameka Foster. Rumor has it that the R&B artist has filed for divorce papers three weeks ago, but is still unsure whether to make a public announcement or simply let the news "leak" out.

Gossip website theyoungblackandfabulous.com was the first to make public the report. It claimed, "Extremely reliable sources close to Mr Raymond himself have confirmed to us that Usher has indeed filed for separation from his wife of only nine months Tameka Raymond. I'm told he actually filed three weeks ago. And Usher is torn on whether he will be making an official announcement or not as he wants to save face and just let it 'leak'".

Still according to the website, the divorce possibly is an alleged publicity stunt for Usher's highly anticipated LP "Here I Stand" which is expected to marry the street Tuesday, May 27.

"How convenient that his album releases in exactly six days, his second video hit the net today, and his album leaked yesterday," the website wrote. "We've been here before with the pre-album release publicity stunts."

Neither Usher nor Tameka speaks about the report.

Usher and Tameka, a stylist, have been married since August 3 last year. They are parents to son Usher Raymond V, who was born November later that year.

Online reports recently surfaced suggesting the couple split in April. Usher's manager Benny Medina denied the split reports, insisted they were still together. "It's 100 per cent not true. Usher and Tameka are currently traveling in Europe together as a family on his promotional tour," Benny claimed.

R'n'B Star Usher Filed for Divorce from Tameka Foster

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wouldn't be surprised. I never thought he would be able to keep it up. The charade, that is.

am I the only one who thinks she might be a tranny?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^lol, she's awfully tall and square-jawed.

I didn't think it was a legal marriage anyway...at the time of it, Massachusetts was the only state that recognized same-sex marriage.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I HIGHLY doubt this--unless he VERY suddenly found out something AWFUL about his wife. --The reason is, i just got my "Entertainment Weekly" magazine yesterday; he is on the cover & they do a lengthy article about him. He talks A LOT about how much he loves his wife, that ALL he wants to do in life is be a good husband to her, stay together forever so their son will always have their 2 parents together (which Usher didn't), so on. AND the interviewer, who seemed to hint that going into the interview he was a bit skeptical about Usher's & Tameka's relationship, ended up proclaiming that they seemed to fit together perfectly, they had genuine affection, body language chemistry together, a very good rapport & that their love was genuine.

"Entertainment Weekly" is VERY current. --i.e. you read things in it in every week's issue that JUST barely happened. --So how could he have filed for divorce 3 weeks ago, yet be in a very current interview WITH TAMEKA PRESENT WITH HIM WHERE THEY WERE ALL LOVEY-DOVEY as aforementioned? SO, i think this is bogus, OR like they said, to drum up publicity (which i doubt because Usher seemed so devoted to being an honorable man to his wife).
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I saw him on the Ellen show-he loves his wife & spoke very highly of her and their relationship. I would be way surprised if this was true. Highly doubtful.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Has he learned nothing from Madonna and Mariah?? All the marriage/wedding publicity does LITTLE to promote an album.

Its called GOOD SONGS.

Bitch is a man.

I do doubt it though - like everyone has said he seems very much in love with her (or at least plays that role convincingly).

He-She'd take him to the cleaners if they divorced.
    ssabmud

Elite Member

I only knew his name until I saw him on DWTS's and now I hate him!

Thread Information