Thread: Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush host white party

Default Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush host white party

Move over Diddy! Kim Kardashian's got her own white party in the Hamptons.

Traditionally, Diddy's famous Hamptons white party takes place at his house in East Hampton at the end of the summer, but last season he also presided over a season-opener at The White House, a sprawling nightclub in Hampton Bays.

But this year, Kim Kardashian, in a form-fitting white dress by Herve Leger, and boyfriend Reggie Bush, also in all white, headlined the event.

"White is actually one of my favorite colors," Kardashian told PEOPLE while hanging out in the raised VIP section of the club. "I have a white car. I love white. When the opportunity came up to be in the Hamptons – I'd never been in the Hamptons before – and to host a white party at the White House, it just seemed right."

Though Bush is said to be camera shy, at least twelve photographers and two video crews were snapping photos of the pair as they danced on the floor and hung out in the VIP section.

"I'm not doing interviews," Bush said. But he let Kardashian speak for him.

"His training camp starts in a week in New Orleans and he just started his mini camp, so he has the next few days off before he buckles down," she said.

What makes him a good boyfriend? "The fact that he came with me all the way to the Hamptons on his day off when all of his friends are in Las Vegas on their usual – you know, [getaway]."

As for the sparkling ring she was wearing, Kardashian told PEOPLE, "I'm about two months pregnant right now and we're getting married on August 8th of 2008."

Bush appeared stricken until she added, "It's a joke." But the possibility is still very real. When asked if she'd like to have kids one day and get married, Kardashian said, "Yes, of course. I'd love to get married."

And then on cue, for photographers, she and Bush smooched on the lips.

Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush Host White Party - Kim Kardashian : People.com

kim, this is NOT the dress for you dear.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

White is very unforgiving... even if your car is white.
    vaya con dios

ugh. notice how tacky people are always throwing 'white parties'? it's such a trashy nouveau-riche thing to do, no wonder poof diddy loves them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

What's exactly is a "White Party"? Is it just a name thing or does it have particular characteristics that makes it different from a red or purple party?

Gold Member

A white party just means everyone has to come dressed in white from head to toe. Thats it.

I think Kim and Reggie will end up getting married by next year, and while she has money she definitely wont be signing no prenup. Because Bush last year was the second highest paid athelete under 25. You can tell he worships Kim and has for the year they been dating.

I really dont know how much she has, but she will NEVER be broke. She gets 50,000 just to show up at partys, and clubs, she got 5 million TWICE for the sextape that she let be wide released. She has a clothing store, and a line of other crap.

She will be in 2 actual theater movies next year. I admit her body is amazing and she is beautiful with or without makeup. But she lied. Black is her favorite color. LOL. (Just a joke) Oh I forgot she just got signed to a deal to be the new spokesperson for a nice ass T-Mobile phone.

Elite Member

I also think the kids got their dad's fortune when he passed away, so they are not hurting in the least.

Thread Information