Thread: Who’s lying, Charlie Sheen or Denise Richards? ‘Extra’ may have the answer

Elite Member

Default Who’s lying, Charlie Sheen or Denise Richards? ‘Extra’ may have the answer

Who’s lying, Charlie or Denise? ‘Extra’ may have the answer

The problem with being stupid, a liar and an attention whore is that you aren’t smart enough to know when to keep your mouth shut, nor are you smart enough to realize that people might actually look into the so called “facts” you impart on national television. Such seems to be the case with Denise Richards, who has been hitting all the talks shows over the past week to promote her hideous E! reality show, “Denise Richards: It’s Complicated.” Denise did an interview with “Extra,” in which she claimed that she is doing this sham of a show because she is a single mom and “has bills to pay like everyone else.” Extra did a little investigating and found out she’s not in such bad financial shape after all- show or no show.
    Denise insists she’s doing the show because she’s a single mother. “I’ll be honest with you — I need work,” said Richards, “I need to support my children. I have bills like anyone else.”
    Denise could make nearly a half-million dollars from her new show! “Extra” also uncovered recent reports showing the actress is pulling in more than $40 million for less than three years of marriage — which includes a $7 million divorce settlement, $20 million in syndication royalties from Sheen’s “Two and a Half Men” TV show, and nearly $10 million in tax-free child support over the next 15 years.
    But the inconsistencies in Denise’s story don’t end there. The so-called actress has gone on record several times talking about how she is a full time, hands-on mom. But once again, Extra found that to be not quite true as well:
    Although the actress says, “I’m a good mom — I don’t want nannies raising my kids,” Richards has two nannies for the girls, plus one full-time assistant, one full-time pet caretaker, and one full-time live-in housekeeper!
    And finally, Extra dug around after the whole “tranny infested sperm” incident, in which Denise claimed that an e-mail sent to Charlie Sheen’s new fiancee was doctored.
    Denise also talks about the e-mail making news everywhere, which she allegedly sent to Charlie’s fiancée Brooke Mueller, asking for another baby from Charlie. The email reads in part, “I was strictly looking for a sperm donor if it’s any of your business. This wasn’t to have sex with him, it was him donating.” Denise claims the e-mail is doctored, telling Extra “This is garbage… this is not an e-mail I sent to anyone - period.” Charlie plans to have a computer DNA expert analyze the e-mail to prove no part of it has been altered
    [From Extra]
    Sheen wasted no time shooting back at Denise through a statement released by his rep. While Sheen has been far from a saint throughout this entire saga, he has definitely come across as the one showing the most restraint in public. Which is weird, considering he’s, you know, Charlie Sheen. It is rumored that Sheen has approached ‘Extra’ to hire a third-party computer forensics expert to examine the validity of the “Tranny Infested Sperm” e-mail. If that happens, Denise could be seriously screwed.
    “Her claims that her e-mail has been fabricated or altered in any way to create this story are absurd. The mere fact that she continues to publicly discuss and harass both Brooke and me three years after our separation, which for the record is longer than the actual length of the marriage, is beyond desperate and speaks volumes.”
    [From Contact Music]
    Meanwhile, all the PR in the world can’t seem to save Denise’s reality show- which has been ripped by the critics. Entertainment Weekly gave it a grade of D-, while the Boston Herald dubbed it a ‘Steaming pile of pig poop.’

Who cares? I just wish they'd both disappear.

It would be fairly easy to prove if the email was doctored or if it existed at all.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

BOOOYYAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I told everyone here that she's a nasty skank ho. I hope it's proven that she wrote that nasty email and that she has no career ahead of her. Well, she could always go back to her old job. Prostitution.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

no matter how I feel about Denise Richards I lolololoathe Charlie "my chin looks like ass" Sheen.

I think she's just a nimrod - who else would marry that perverted f'er?

i hope they blow her ass outta the water.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    BOOOYYAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I told everyone here that she's a nasty skank ho. I hope it's proven that she wrote that nasty email and that she has no career ahead of her. Well, she could always go back to her old job. Prostitution.
    I've been with ya on that thought all the way. And I agree with the entire post. I have never liked that skank. Gut feeling, intuition...whatever, I sense that she's a lying, coniving, trouble making whore who knows that no one would even still know her name if she hadn't married Charlie. I bet it irks her to no end that Charlie's career is back on and all she can get is some low class reality gig that'll run one season if she's lucky.

I've commented on all this horseshit before, so I'm only interjecting here to say that I happen to love the top she has on in that pic. But it would looks 10x better (color, style and everything) on ME! If I had this whorebag's money you'd be lucky to see my ass at all, much less with some camera crew following me around.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Charlie may have been the world's biggest pig, but she knew that when she married him. He has actually kept his mouth shut recently and she continues to bag on him. I don't think Charlie has ever pretended to be anything but the person he is...Denise on the other hand, sounds to be a bit of a truth twister and a little under-handed. She thinks all she has to do is toss that hair, bat those eyes and pout about her troubles and we'll all believe her because she's talking about Charlie Sheen.

Well, she could always go back to her old job. Prostitution.

Yup!! that's what I've heard too
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Well, she could always go back to her old job. Prostitution.
    Go back...hell she's still at it...prostituting herself and her kids.
    What a sick f'ing attention ho!!!

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

Seriously, I'm not proud in admitting to this, but: Denise is a lot more skanky than Charlie. At least, that's what her actions seem to portray.

And that's saying a lot considering it's, you know, CHARLIE SHEEN.

The whole email thing is so ridiculous. Whoever did it was really lame! I just don't see it being Charlie either.

Thread Information