Thread: Hulk Hogan and family in car accident

Default Hulk Hogan and family in car accident

May 25, 2008

Bolleas (aka The Hogans) involved in another accident

Clearwater, FL -- One or more members of the Bollea family was involved in a car accident on the Bayside Bridge on Sunday afternoon. Witnesses at the scene reported seeing Terry Bollea, also known as Hulk Hogan, his wife, Linda Bollea, their daughter, Brooke, and an unidentified person at the scene of the accident.
    It was unclear Sunday evening who was in the car at the time of the accident, and who was driving. Florida Highway Patrol troopers responded to the crash at 4:14 p.m. and temporarily closed the northbound lanes on the bridge. Reached at the family’s Belleair home shortly before 6 p.m., Mrs. Bollea acknowledged there was an accident involving members of her family, but did not say who was in the car. Asked if anyone was hurt, Mrs. Bollea said there were “no injuries, as far as I know of.”

On May 9, the Bollea’s son Nick Bollea was sentenced to eight months in jail on a felony reckless driving charge. Nick Bollea, 17, lost control of his Toyota Supra in Clearwater on Aug. 26 and smashed into a palm tree, critically injuring his friend John Graziano.
    [Picture: Terry Bollea, right, better known as Hulk Hogan, talks with his wife Linda, left, daughter Brooke and an unidentified person at the scene of a car accident involving his family on the northbound lanes of the Bayside Bridge.

Bolleas involved in another accident

I find it interesting that Linda is pictured at the accident. I thought her and Hulk (Terry) were separated.

Default Brooke Hogan involved in crash

Hogan Crash -- Brooke Was Driving

Posted May 25th 2008 5:02PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained the crash report from the Florida Highway Patrol that details today's Hogan accident and here's how it all went down.

Brooke was the one involved in the accident -- not Hulk, as was first reported. She was driving in the center lane of the Bayside Bridge when the car in front of her lost control while changing lanes. According to the report, the other car collided with Brooke's, pushing her into the left concrete barrier wall. Brooke's car came to rest on the left shoulder, while the other car went back across the bridge and came to rest on the right shoulder.

The report indicates that, according to witnesses, the other car was speeding. Florida Highway Patrol reps tell TMZ Brooke was not at fault. She had one other passenger with her in the car, but it wasn't Hulk or Linda.

Hulk Hogan Involved in Car Crash - TMZ.com
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Keep this family away from cars

So the stupid driver gene runs in the family then?

Even if it was the other driver's fault, this is why you're supposed to give yourself a safety buffer distance between you and the next car.

i've had a buffoon speeding past me, i was at least 10 car lengths behind him, he spun out hit the divider and i still almost hit him.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Ya gots to have quick reflexes baby! I've had stuff fall out of trucks in front of me and still managed to avoid hitting anything or being hit.

Thumbs down

I hate people who speed, selfish fucks

Yea.. You really gotta watch people on the road. I am glad everyone is alright. As dumb as I think brooke is!

Hogan Crash -- Brooke Was Driving
    Posted May 25th 2008 5:02PM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has obtained the crash report from the Florida Highway Patrol that details today's Hogan accident and here's how it all went down.

Brooke was the one involved in the accident -- not Hulk, as was first reported. She was driving in the center lane of the Bayside Bridge when the car in front of her lost control while changing lanes. According to the report, the other car collided with Brooke's, pushing her into the left concrete barrier wall. Brooke's car came to rest on the left shoulder, while the other car went back across the bridge and came to rest on the right shoulder.

The report indicates that, according to witnesses, the other car was speeding. Florida Highway Patrol reps tell TMZ Brooke was not at fault. She had one other passenger with her in the car, but it wasn't Hulk or Linda
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What-no mistress? She will be miffed.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Brooke Hogan in car crash; thanks her brother’s victim for seatbelt example

Brooke Hogan was involved in a car accident on Sunday, which was caused by another driver who was not a member of her family and resulted in no injuries. Brooke, 20, was driving a 2008 Mercedes with her friend Laura, 23, in the passenger seat. She was in the center lane on a bridge when a 1997 Toyota that was speeding in the right lane lost control while trying to change lanes and smashed into her car, pushing it into the left concrete barrier. Both cars sustained about $3,000 worth of damage. There is no charge against the other driver, but the Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the crash. Brooke’s mother and father, who are going through a divorce, both came to the scene of the accident. [Details from Tampabay.com via WeSmirch]
    Not one to miss a chance to dismissively mention the vegetative victim of her brother’s drunken car crash last year, Brooke blogged on her MySpace that she reminded her friend to buckle up, thanks to the important lesson he taught her by ending up comatose. Brooke claims she told her friend to buckle her seatbelt and that she had just put it on when a car slammed into them. The thing that I find most offensive about this entry is the title. Brooke capitalized the “MY” in the “Seatbelts saved MY life today” as if to emphasize that it was John Graziano who was to blame for not wearing a seatbelt. This would be consistent with an earlier statement her family put out that emphasized that John was not wearing a seatbelt, along with Brooke’s now-deleted blog post calling John’s family liars for their tearful testimony at her brother’s trial:
    Seatbelts saved MY life today…
    What happened to my brother and our friend John was horrible and very hard for both of our families. But I truly believe my brother and John saved My life and my best friends life…. I don’t know if you heard, but my friend and I got into a really bad car accident today ourselves… As I turned on my car I clicked my seatbelt. As we pulled out onto the road, I looked over and realized my friend didn’t have her seatbelt on. I reminded her to put it on and the minute she clicked it, a car crashed into us. It was a horrible car accident, one that most would be severely hurt in, but we had our seatbelts on and they kept us in tight. I have to thank my brother and my best friend John for teaching me an important lesson that saved our lives.
    I know that because my family is under a microscope, the turn of unfortunate events are magnified and seem like they just keep on coming…And having everyone watching and commenting on our life is extremely hard. If I could stop it I would because it feels terrible. We try to stay away from it but can’t help that its shoved in our faces. So please, if youre a supporter, please spread the good around cause its nice to have friends when things go awry. And for the haters, Im sure we’re not the only ones you’re hurting. I would hope people are never this mean to you because it makes things so much harder……You’re human and so are we. Nothing different.
    [From Brooke Hogan’s MySpace via ONTD]
    Brooke Hogan is saying out of one side of her mouth that she wore a seatbelt and that’s why she’s safe as compared to her brother’s Iraq veteran friend who will probably never be able to walk or speak a full sentence in his life again. On the other side of her mouth she’s telling people not to rip on her family, despite giving us more reasons to do so every day. Her brother may be spending eight difficult months in jail, but he will get out again and live very comfortably. Brooke and most likely the rest of her family will never grasp what a horrible crime her brother committed or realize that the insults and criticism hurled at them is like a mosquito bite compared to the pain of losing a family member.

Why couldn't these idiots have been ejected from the car? Seriously. They're the worst drivers, the worst people on Earth, and they honestly don't deserve to live.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Man, Britney Spears could give this family driving lessons...

Thread Information