Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Romo earned Ashlee Simpson’s family 1.4 mill by attending wedding

Elite Member

Default Tony Romo earned Ashlee Simpson’s family 1.4 mill by attending wedding

Tony Romo earned Ashlee Simpson’s family 1.4 mill by attending wedding

When Tony Romo went to lunch at a paparazzi hot spot with Jessica Simpson on the Friday before her sister’s wedding, I assumed he was trying to help her save face after the news broke that he dumped her. Then when Romo went to Jessica’s sister Ashlee’s wedding as Jessica’s date, again it seemed like he felt sorry for Jessica and wanted to soften the blow of the breakup. Maybe they have an on-off thing, but the insider reports of their breakup were reported in the Chicago Sun Times and seemed true.
    So why would Tony make a public reconciliation with Jessica Simpson before her sister’s wedding other than feeling sorry for her? Maybe because if he stayed away from the wedding, it would have cost Jessica’s family $1.4 million. TMZ reports that People Magazine’s contract with Joe Simpson for exclusive rights to Ashlee Simpson’s wedding photos included the stipulation that Tony Romo had to be at the wedding with Ashlee’s older sister Jessica:
    Our moles tell us, when People cut a $1.4 deal for Ashlee’s wedding pics, there was a g-string attached — that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo would be there.
    It’s kinda what we were thinking. Who’d pay that for Ashlee Simpson alone. That’s why People wanted to put a pic of Jessica and Tony as an inset on the cover — they sell, Ashlee doesn’t.
    Of course, the problem. Jessica and Tony split before the wedding. So you getting the picture why Tony showed? $$$$
    [From TMZ]
    Maybe that explains why People claimed ahead of the wedding to have a “source” that Tony Romo would attend. There must have been a lot of pressure on that guy to show up, and he swallowed his pride and did a nice thing for Jessica’s family. I guess that explains why he didn’t go on vacation with Jessica and her family afterwards.
    But isn’t it a little sad for Ashlee, that - as commenter Elisha points out - she had “to have her wedding cover of People ruined with a huge picture of her sister freak dancing on it”?

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Tony Romo earned Ashlee Simpson’s family 1.4 mill by attending wedding

Gold Member

The whole Tony/Jessica thing sounds strange. Half of the Enertaintment shows and sites swear they are broken up, the others swear that they did break up but secretly got back together AFTER the sisters wedding. That Tony decided he wanted her after the wedding.

Then the mags are reportedly that she got dumped because she is in love with John Mayer, and not Tony. And plans to get him back. Hmmmm. I dont like the Chin that much, and Jessica I kinda feel sorry for because it seems like her dad messed this one up not her. But if Jennifer has him then Jessica shouldn't TRY to take him away, but then I'm from the school if she can get him, Jennifer NEVER truly had him.

I've always thought Jennifer and Jessica were too pathetic for Mayer, but perhaps he is the pathetic one.

And as for this thing with Romo and Jessica, I think it's over. She is FAR too needy. If they're back together again they will only break up (again).
    ssabmud

Elite Member

Told ya it was about money.

Well, we knew it wasn't about love.

Hit By Ban Bus!

so the Simpsons pimped out their daughter for 1.4 mil? From the way she was dancing I'd say she's used to being pimped out.

Something about Pete Wentz reminds me of Danny Noriega.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Here's the question of the day - how much of that 1.4 mil did Tony demand to make an appearance?

If the Jess cheating on him with Ray Ramano- er Zach Braff - and Leto is a true story I bet her skanky little clam cost Daddy a big chunk.

Personally, I would have much rather seen him ditch the wedding, then watch People have to sue Papa Joe for the advance. Now that would have been fun.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Something about Pete Wentz reminds me of Danny Noriega.
    my gosh your right! but Danny would never wear a hoodie, he's into his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    my gosh your right! but Danny would never wear a hoodie, he's into his hair.

Indeed, that's true. Though I've seen Danny wear a hoodie, but he'd never wear the hood on his head. I think that's what you meant

He should have said "sorry but I just don't feel like going"

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Romo looks like he's enjoying himself in that photo. Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    I'd be enjoying myself too if I'd just pocketed a big wad of cash to go to a party.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    I get the feeling he likes looking at shoulder blades when he's humping and bumping and getting his groove on.

SVZ

Their entire lives are a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information