Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' night out – with Dad

Default Britney Spears' night out – with Dad

Photo by: WENN

It was a girls' night out plus dad for Britney Spears Friday.

Spears, in a black dress and sun-kissed blonde hair, told PEOPLE she's doing "good" at Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier's 50th birthday party at L.A.'s Petersen Automotive Museum.

Spears, 26, hung with two girlfriends in a roped-off VIP area at Audigier's blowout gala. Fergie, Snoop Dogg, Pamela Anderson and surprise! Michael Jackson also made appearances.

Jamie Spears joined his daughter, sitting on a couch about five feet away with his head resting on his hands.

Spears stayed about an hour and a half, smoking cigarettes on an outside patio, nodding her head to a live performance from Macy Gray, and abstaining from alcohol. When she left for the evening, her father joined her.

"I am friends with Britney," Audigier told PEOPLE before the party. "She was at my office, I believe, three weeks ago. She got some presents for Jamie-Lynn and herself too. She got a ton of T-shirts, a ton of caps. She loved it."

Spears left the party before Jackson, clad in a shiny blue shirt, came onstage to wish Audigier happy birthday.

Jamie Spears' full-time job is now working for his daughter as conservator of her estate, court papers show.

The pop star returned home from a Costa Rican vacation at Mel Gibson's house earlier this week.

Britney's Fashionable Night Out – With Dad - Britney Spears, Michael Jackson : People.com

Hit By Ban Bus!

I loathe this dumb cow. She looks so stupid in that dress and her hair is even worse. When will she realize that she looks awful? Her father is NOT earning that 10 grand, IMO, because as long as he is her official babysitter, he needs to be reteaching her how to dress appropriately. She needs to be rehabbed, and he is failing big time. Dumb cow must be genetic for the Spears.

I usually try to stick up for Britney's current figure, but Jesus Herbert Christ, she looks like a walking steak in that picture.

Sun kissed pork chop.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hey go easy on Daddy Spears, it must be next to impossible to rehab her horribly tacky taste in clothes.

There's only so much Jamie can do. He can't physically restrain her or really make her do anything, he can only abide by the court guidelines and make sure Britney understands them. All in all, I think he's doing a great job - that I don't think many people would step up and do.

Obviously Britney's perception of herself is so warped. I don't think any person with a good perception of themselves would wear that kind of dress.
    Last edited by Folieadeux; May 25th, 2008 at 02:27 AM.
    ssabmud

I see she still refuses to retain the services of a stylist.

WHY?!? Would she wear that!!!

LOL @ the expression on the woman beside her.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Is it me, or is the girl next to her wearing a bin liner?
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

if she bends over that thing is going to roll up on her.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Her father was not hired as her babysitter. His job is to protect her estate, and he seems to be doing that. Haven't seen Shitney out buying tons of useless crap in ages. He also seems to be getting her to down her medication every day and lay off the booze, so why are people ragging on him?

Oh, wait ... I forgot. Shitney is never to blame for anything regarding her children or her pathetic self. Nothing is ever her fault and it's up to everybody else to fix her fucking problems despite the fact that she's a grown ass woman with the resources to fix herself. She chooses NOT to. But, of course, that is everybody else's fault too. For fuck sake.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    I loathe this dumb cow. She looks so stupid in that dress and her hair is even worse. When will she realize that she looks awful? Her father is NOT earning that 10 grand, IMO, because as long as he is her official babysitter, he needs to be reteaching her how to dress appropriately. She needs to be rehabbed, and he is failing big time. Dumb cow must be genetic for the Spears.

Her dad should let her dress the way she wants too. It looks like that's her last freedom. And trust me, he earns the money; when you have to be a full time parent for a fully grown child, you deserve compensation.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is a grown woman. Either she needs help or she doesnt. I must not understand this whole conservatorship nonsense. if it is strictly for protecting her money, well, way to go dad, only getting involved for the money. What kind of parent needs to be paid for parenting? Til I take my dying breath, my services for my children will always come free.

I will never be a fan of her ugly rheumy eyed ex(?)drunken father, nor her family either.

I do love reading about their idiocy though, it is quite entertaining.

One more thought. I had a modicum of sympathy for Brit UNTIL those towel pix came out a few weeks ago. The look on her face said it ALL. She is sick, but not the way people seem to think she is, IMO, of course.

Yes the other woman is wearing a bin liner. She borrowed it from Brit.

Well a Conservatorship is the legal process in which someone is appointed by a Court to make financial and medical decisions for a person who is incapacitated, disabled or not fit to make decisions for themselves.

A conservatorship is not by any means an easy appointment to be given. It's usually given to guardians of people who are severely disabled. It was never just Jamie's word: Doctors, Psychiatrists and many other experts have to give affidavits that declare the person is incapacitated. It is also investigated and reviewed by the court. I think someone appointed by the court went to evaluate Britney while in hospital (predictably she was reportedly a brat and non compliant) and that was a factor in the decision of conservatorship.

She's lost millions and apparently she's lost her mental health and her children in the process. I truly don't believe Jamie is stepping in purely for the money - this is the only way that they could instill some control and stability in her life and it is working.

-- If she hadn't been under conservatorship, she wouldn't be on treatment and she sure as hell wouldn't have been given any visitation with Sean and Jayden.

What kind of adult should have to have their father control their affairs is the better question. Yes, he's being paid. $2,500 a week in compensation, which is probably close to what he's losing because he can no longer work as a chef because he's basically babysitting a grown adult.

NB: Don't forget, Britney can contest the conservatorship - she hasn't.
    ssabmud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information