Thread: Jessica Simpson cheats on Tony Romo with Zach Braff AND Jared Leto?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Jessica Simpson cheats on Tony Romo with Zach Braff AND Jared Leto?

Jessica can’t keep her Daisy Dukes on! It’s no wonder Jessica Simpson’s notoriously rocky relationship with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is at risk for a crash and burn. The twenty-seven year old Blonde Ambition actress is cheating on Romo, a scandalous new tabloid tale reveals. Celebrity spywitnesses accuse the oldest of the Singing Simpson Sisters of secretly ho-hopping her way around Hollywood in a series of hush-hush trysts-managing to bed stars like....

...Scrubs star Zach Braff and actor Jared Leto.

“She uses her sexuality as a weapon. She cheated on Tony while telling the world she wanted to marry him,” an insider told The National Enquirer. “And this was happening right under Tony Romo’s nose.”

The National Enquirer blames Jessica’s bitter divorce with first husband Nick Lachey for her unability to settle down with one man: “She’s become a completely different girl since she split with Nick….Right now Jessica doesn’t want to be tied down to just one man,” a friend of the buxom bombshell reported.

According to the report, Jessica had a fling with Zach Braff after the two met at a Hollywood party celebrating Diddy’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame:

“They spent that night together and several others,” says a Jess spy. “Then she turned to Jared for several more romantic trysts.”

At one point she was juggling all three guys at the same time, The Enquirer says.

source

She cheated on Nick with two or three different guys when she was married, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's still doing it. I think when she starts having problems with a guy, she talks to her perverted father and he says something like, "Baby, you're so sexy you could have any guy you want. You don't have to take this from him. YOU are the sexiest woman alive," so she goes out and fucks other people to restore her confidence and try to show her guy how desirable she is, thinking he's so head over heels in love with her he'll get down on his knees and beg her to come back to him. The problem is that the guys don't think she's worth it, and they dump her ass. Then she goes and plays the victim, whining to all the tabs about how hurt she is.

It's like when she cheated on Nick but then made a snide remark about him seeing someone else two months after the divorce. She thinks she's a prize and that she's the girl guys will never give up and will never get over- and when they do she can't handle it.

^^ Wow ! Good job. You figured her out perfectly.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Hit By Ban Bus!

what a slut

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I agree Southernbelle, I think she cheated on Nick with a couple of guys. I don't know why, but I don't think she's the sweet and innocent Christian she claims to be. Despite all that, I think she hypocritically judges women who do the same thing she does, but aren't as secretive about it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    She cheated on Nick with two or three different guys when she was married, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's still doing it. I think when she starts having problems with a guy, she talks to her perverted father and he says something like, "Baby, you're so sexy you could have any guy you want. You don't have to take this from him. YOU are the sexiest woman alive," so she goes out and fucks other people to restore her confidence and try to show her guy how desirable she is, thinking he's so head over heels in love with her he'll get down on his knees and beg her to come back to him. The problem is that the guys don't think she's worth it, and they dump her ass. Then she goes and plays the victim, whining to all the tabs about how hurt she is.

It's like when she cheated on Nick but then made a snide remark about him seeing someone else two months after the divorce. She thinks she's a prize and that she's the girl guys will never give up and will never get over- and when they do she can't handle it.
    A- fucking- men!!!

her mouth is big enough to fit two guys in there.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^one side is reserved for Papa Joe.

Ewww!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    her mouth is big enough to fit two guys in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    ^one side is reserved for Papa Joe.

Ewww!

EXCLUSIVE: Rep: Jessica Simpson Cheating Rumor, "Completely False"
    Saturday May 24, 2008

Buzz up!Jared Leto's rep has slammed a National Enquirer report that Jessica Simpson cheated on Tony Romo with his client.

"There is no truth whatsoever to the article," Leto's manager Jason Weinberg exclusively tells Usmagazine.com.

As for Simpson and Romo's relationship - it's still a mystery whether or not they are together.

Simpson paid tribute to Romo's team - sporting a Dallas Cowboys cap while leaving Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on Thursday.

In a radio interview Tuesday, the singer's new brother-in-law Pete Wentz played coy when asked if Simpson and Romo were still an item.

"I don't know anything about what's going on with them," he told Ryan Seacrest. "I'm so busy clearing up my own rumors!"

At their wedding, Simpson and Romo "seemed like they were dancing. It seemed like it was a good time."
    Usmagazine.com | EXCLUSIVE: Rep: Jessica Simpson Cheating Rumor, "Completely False"

Wow, I don't think Leto even bothered to deny Lindsay Lohan.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thread Information