Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inside Madonna's luxurious hotel suite

Default Inside Madonna's luxurious hotel suite

It may not be home sweet home, but Madonna's hotel suite looks as if it can adequately accommodate the millionaire superstar and husband Guy Ritchie.

The 49-year-old singer took up residence in the Sir Sean Connery suite at the five-star Intercontinental Carlton Palace hotel in Cannes.

And it appears that every attempt was made to accommodate the notoriously demanding singer's needs.
    With not one but two treadmills and a fridge full of mineral water, Madonna's fitness regime is clearly still in full effect.

Enlarge
    High roller: Madonna lives in five star luxury while she stays in Cannes during the film festival

Mini break: Madonna and Guy Ritchie on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes last night

More...

Madonna and Guy, 38, were seen at last night's world première of the singer's documentary about Malawi AIDS orphans ' I Am Because We Are'.
    And the tastefully decorated lounge of the hotel which is on the Croisette, Cannes showy promenade, looks more than restful for the couple who have travelled to France without their children, Lourdes, 11, Rocco, and David, 3.
    And the couple that bathe together clearly stay together as a sumptuous round bath occupies the huge bathroom/jacuzzi, as well as side by side bathroom sinks.

Workout room in Madonna's suite - the room temperature must be kept at a tropical at 30 degrees celsius.

Healthy living: Madonna's fridge is stocked with Volvic water...but no sign of a cheeky beer

One place they definitely will want to be together is the super king-sized bed, especially fit for a queen...of pop that is.
    Complete with a stunning view of the harbour, the singer can't have failed to be pleased.

Last night Madonna wowed Cannes as she took to the red carpet alongside actress Sharon Stone.

Enlarge
    Oval office: The sumptuous round bath in her marbled tiled bathroom suite

Enlarge
    Two sinks mean no fights for the mirror for Madonna and Guy

Enlarge
    Queen-sized bed: Madonna's bedroom is fit for a pop queen...and her husband

And tonight she will be joined by a host of other A-list stars today to continue her mission to raise awareness about Aids.

At a press conference in Cannes today she was asked about the controversy over the adoption process. Madonna said: "It was painful and a big struggle and I didn't understand it.
    "But in the end I rationalised that when a woman has a child and goes through natural childbirth, she suffers an enormous amount.
    "So I sort of went through my own kind of birthing pains, dealing with the press on my doorstep, accusing me of kidnapping or whatever you want to call it.
    "But I had to go through some kind of process and in the end it made me stronger so I can't complain."

Sequins and superstars: Madonna and Sharon Stone combine their star power to co-host the annual amFAR fundraiser

When asked whether she believed David's natural mother had died from Aids and whether his father had agreed to the adoption.
    The singer replied: "Yes his mother did die of Aids and yes, I met his father and he has absolutely agreed to the adoption.
    "There is nothing controversial about the adoption. This adoption essentially was the beginning of the creation of adoption laws in Malawi.
    "I am the template or the role model so to speak for future adoptions."
    She said she hoped it would make the process easier for other people to adopt children, continuing: "I am happy to be a guinea pig.
    The film features interviews with Bill Clinton among others and shows a stark picture of desperate poverty and children orphaned by Aids.

Director Nathan Rissman previously did several jobs for Madonna, including a stint as her gardener.
    She added: "To say that this film is a labour of love is true, but that's kind of trivial because really what it is, is a journey of a lifetime."
    Later she will attend a fundraising event for amfAR, the Foundation for Aids Research.

The guest list also includes Sharon Stone, Mischa Barton, P Diddy, Liz Hurley, Cannes jury president Sean Penn, Christian Slater, Quentin Tarantino, Donatella Versace, Dita Von Teese.

Pictured: Inside Madonna's luxurious hotel suite (with a couple of treadmills, of course) | Mail Online

It's not that crazy, it's just merely nice. The bathroom looks like a trip.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Madonna actually looks fresh and youthful here, while Sharon Stone looks like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

It's too bad if Guy wants a beer from the mini-bar...
    vaya con dios

^

It's too yellow for me!

Didn't I read somewhere a long time ago that she drinks Kabbalah water???

Blech. Doesn't look very comfortable or inviting.
    Just like Madge I guess.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

bland.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Not too extravagant. But it's ....bourgeois.

I was expecting to see something more. The living room is fug.
    The bathtub looks like fun.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It's probably waaayyy over-priced, considering I've seen much fancier and a more modern decor in recent times.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Don't care for the bathtub. How can you stretch out and relax in that thing? I like those big old-fashioned claw foot tubs ... they're the best!
    Last edited by aabbcc; May 23rd, 2008 at 07:18 AM.

SVZ

It's AIDS not Aids, HOLY FUCK!

I'm not super impressed either. I'm sure it's mighty pricy, and I mean, if you're gonna do it--do it right.

Though, for the record, I will never be able to stay at anything remotely close to this....

What in the hell is she wearing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information