Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Smith establishes own school for his kids

Default Will Smith donates to Scientology school?

Will Smith Backs Scientolo-School?

Posted May 19th 2008 4:26PM by TMZ Staff
    Will Smith has dropped a bunch of money into opening up a new school in Calabasas, according to a report in the National Enquirer.

But we did a little digging, and the New Village Academy's website indicates that one of their models of learning is something called "Study Technology" -- a method created by none other than L. Ron Hubbard. The school also emphasizes the teaching of ethics and survival -- again, big topics in Scientology.

While Smith is not mentioned per se on the school's site, his reps did not deny his involvement. Instead, they gave TMZ the generic, "no comment", when questioned about his involvement in both the school and the Church.

So is he, or isn't he - a Scientologist, that is. According to Big Willy, he's not.

Will Smith Backs Scientolo-School? - TMZ.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Well, him and Jada have dropped a shitload of money at the School of The Arts in Baltimore, so who cares!! His money, his brain, his ass!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Well, him and Jada have dropped a shitload of money at the School of The Arts in Baltimore, so who cares!! His money, his brain, his ass!!
    Except that money given to a scientology school goes to scientology, and that scientology kills...

I think this is old news, I swear I remember hearing about it awhile ago.

Will has officially gone to the dark $ide.

^^ Most def. He has been drinking the kool aid.

And you just know Tom's been spiking the kool aid hoping to get Wil a bit tipsy.... here Big Willie, have another shot...
    vaya con dios

Default Will Smith establishes own school for his kids

Unable to find an appropriate school to educate his two young children Will Smith decided to take matters into his own hands.

After coming across the Indian Hills High School in the Californian town of Calabasas, the 39-year-old actor has paid almost half a million pounds to take over the the school's lease for three years.
    Nine-year-old Jaden, who starred alongside his dad in The Pursuit Of Happyness, and seven-year-old I Am Legend child star Willow - both of whom were previously home schooled - will now attend the renamed New Village Academy, close to the family home in LA.

According to its website the school, which costs around 6,000 a year, will teach children to be leaders and have a sense of ethics "to reflect on the choices they make and actions they take for themselves". A longer day - lessons wind down at 4pm - aims to create less homework and more family time in the evening, while an organic, low-fat breakfast and lunch, plus healthy, sugar-free snacks, are included to maintain students at their optimum learning potential.

Teaching at the institution is based on the Study Tech approach to learning, a method developed by Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard

'I Am Legend' star Will establishes own school for his kids - Yahoo! News UK

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Boycotting of Will Smith and his movies begins now. Stupid scientology retard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ You just starting to do that? I have tried for years. He sucks! He will always be that cornball Fresh Prince to me.

Scientology kills people, and the Study Tech makes children dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ You just starting to do that? I have tried for years. He sucks! He will always be that cornball Fresh Prince to me.
    with his cheesy music...

CHILD ABUSE!!! Brainwashing! Won't someone think of the children??

Teaching at the institution is based on the Study Tech approach to learning, a method developed by Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard

Of course, he was absolutely qualified to do this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Of course, he was absolutely qualified to do this.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF EDUCATION. I DO!!!
    The $cientologi$ts actually believe that L. Ron was able to pull out of his ass ideas about the origins of humans, the workings of the mind, and the process of education and they were superior to the disciplines of psychology and education that have been collectively developed over thousands of years? I'm not saying the systems we have now are perfect, but they also do not hinge on whether or not we've taken our daily vitamins.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i highly doubt that is true lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information