Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks barista once tried to fatten up Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

Talking Starbucks barista once tried to fatten up Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

Starbucks Barista Once Tried to Fatten Up Olsen Twins

Ha! A former barista for the small coffee shop chain Starbucks has come forward and admitted to switching whole milk for skim when making caffeine cocktails for the Olsen twins. Mary Kate and Ashley have been frequent and loyal customers of the humble little java huts over the years, and have also (well, especially Mary Kate) been involved in various "so skinny!" grumblings. "The barista thought the Olsens were too thin, so whenever they ordered their usual drink, he would replace the skim milk with full-fat," said a source. What a nefarious, strangely philanthropic plot.

The twins' publicist said the whole (heh) thing is "ridiculous," and an anonymous friend of the twins says "it's also my worst nightmare that and getting a huge diet fountain soda that is mistakenly regular Coke but I can def(initely) taste the difference, so it's their own fault if they fell victim." Oh, def. When I'm guzzling grande lattes to get off the no-food shakes, I'm definitely piquing my taste buds for milk fattiness. Worst. Nightmare. Ever. [The Scoop]

Scandal: Starbucks Barista Once Tried to Fatten Up Olsen Twins
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

"it's also my worst nightmare that and getting a huge diet fountain soda that is mistakenly regular Coke"

I wonder if the Grande Caramel Fraps with huge mounds of whip cream chase her in her dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

A former barista for the small coffee shop chain Starbucks has come forward and admitted to switching whole milk for skim when making caffeine cocktails for the Olsen twins.
    Sarcastic?

This is pretty funny... I'm sure MK and Ashley are on an exercise bike right now, feverishly trying to work off three years of full-fat lattes.

HAHAHA Very cute

I would have tried hiding sandwiches and macaroni and cheese in those frapps.

the small coffee shop chain Starbucks
    It's small but I think I may have heard of it.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bronze Member

If that's someone's worst nightmare they must live a pretty charmed/naive life. BUT it's totally awful at the same time! Not the individual action per se, but just hearing about people screwing with your order makes it hard to trust. I have issues with ordering food/drinks that are prepared for me, and prefer to do my own grocery shopping and food prep. When I DO order something prepared, though, I always hope they are giving me what I ordered and how I ordered it. On another note, what if it was diet soda switched to regular, and they turned out to be diabetic? Either way, it looks like that small coffee chain may have a slew of frantic women watching every move of the baristas, lol.

I drink nonfat lattes etc., and if someone uses whole milk in my drink I taste the difference right away. (The fat tends to cancel out the coffee flavor.) So I would need more convincing to believe this story.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Cry us a river, Olsen Bitches.

I probably would've done the same thing.

Elite Member

Now that's a heroin addict!

I can see this being true. It certainly worked for Shitney. She's becoming a cow.

um honestly I think that's wrong- you can't mess with someone's order because you think they are "too skinny"

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    I drink nonfat lattes etc., and if someone uses whole milk in my drink I taste the difference right away. (The fat tends to cancel out the coffee flavor.) So I would need more convincing to believe this story.

Agreed.

You can taste the fat or lack of fat as you can taste regular vs. diet soda after the first gulp.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Haha ... If I was a barista, and I was serving someone I may considere really skinny, in a non-healthy way, I would definitly do it. I know it may be wrong, but damn ... eat a sandwich !
    Live - Laugh - Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information