Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey to spend 4 mil to smother, er marry hubby AGAIN

Thumbs down Mariah Carey to spend 4 mil to smother, er marry hubby AGAIN

Mariah Carey is to hold a huge, glitzy ceremony costing at least $3.9 million for her second wedding.

(BANG) -

Mariah Carey is planning a $3.9 million second wedding.

The 38-year-old singer is planning to tie the knot again with new husband Nick Cannon and is determined to have an over the top celebration.

The couple's original nuptials were a relatively low key affair in Barbados earlier this month.

A source said: "It's going to be held in New York City in the next six weeks. Picture a wedding on the scale of Liza Minnelli's to David Gest and you'll be on the right track. She wants over 2,000 guests. The budget will be well over $3.9 million and she'll have at least 14 bridesmaids."

Mariah married Nick after dating him for just a month, after the pair met on the set of the video for Mariah's latest single 'Bye Bye'.

Following the ceremony, the 'Touch My Body' singer said she is already planning to have children with the 27-year-old rapper.

She said: "It's part of the whole purpose of getting married. I just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could."

(C) BANG Media International

Mariah Carey's $3.9m second wedding : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    Jesus bitch, it's only been a month!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She has to hurry up and renew those vows before they expire!

Hmm. Maybe she is just trying to help out the economy?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Good Gawd, the ONLY reason I've even paid attention to her lately is because she DIDN'T do this!

Attention whore.

Why didn't she just do it up big the first time? Getting married again just to throw yourself a big fucking bash and have everyone fawn over you is stupid.

^Total attention whore.

She got married impulsively and is now feeding off all the attention she got. This woman is batshit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Attention whore.

Why didn't she just do it up big the first time? Getting married again just to throw yourself a big fucking bash and have everyone fawn over you is stupid.
    Isn't that what her entire existence is based on? Otherwise she has mental breakdowns.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

In this age of people losing homes, kids killing and maiming each other, families unable to feed or house their kids, if this is the type of thing that makes celebs feel good about themselves, hey, more power to them. But can they please STFU about how bad they have it in their woeful lives?

Gold Member

A part of the purpose to get married is to have kids? I'm thinking she just snagged the first guy she can because her clock is ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    In this age of people losing homes, kids killing and maiming each other, families unable to feed or house their kids, if this is the type of thing that makes celebs feel good about themselves, hey, more power to them. But can they please STFU about how bad they have it in their woeful lives?
    Maybe these spoiled celebs should be helping these very people. They have the means. Celebs should try to make others feel good about themselves.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten89 View Post
    A part of the purpose to get married is to have kids? I'm thinking she just snagged the first guy she can because her clock is ticking.

I agree- I think she must woke up one day and realised she is really 12. Probably those pics of her arch enemy JLo twins must have pushed her over the edge and she went looking for a suitable sperm donor.

A couple weeks ago I found myself in uncharted waters when I was actually thinking how it's nice that she found a good bloke and married, albeit quickly, in a quiet fashion without all her usual bullshit and drama... and now I am kicking myself (probably not unlike Nick Cannon is) for thinking that she was capable of anything tasteful and genuine.

Run Nick Run...

Ooooo... how funny would it be if he stood her up at the alter... I would stand and applaud the man right here in my office!
    vaya con dios

Silver Member

Sham LOL!

Gold Member

I think it was already reported she wanted a huge wedding the first time, but he wanted it to be low key. Yet he agreed to a second bash to make Mimi happy. I bet her dress will be bigger then the one she had when she married Tommy in 93.

She definitely will have the paparazzi there, a tiara and some horrible pink carpet that she can walk down. I'm sure EVERY celebrity from Will Smith to Snoop Dogg will be invited to attend. She is going to have the biggest wedding/reception Hollywoods ever seen. Then she will of course have the DJ play a melody of her songs for her and Nicks first dance.

Then she will take a yacht to Costa Rica where Nick will "touch that body" all night until she gets pregnant.

I really cant picture Mariah being a mother especially at her age, she is to diva like. But then I didnt see JLO having spawns unless they were Ben Afflecks or Diddys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information