Thread: Owen Wilson parties with Kate Hudson lookalike stripper

Default Owen Wilson parties with Kate Hudson lookalike stripper

Owen Wilson gets over Kate Hudson with the help of lookalike stripper

Owen Wilson isn’t letting the grass grow under his feet after his latest split with Kate Hudson. Instead of getting depressed, or turning to spiritual pursuits in an attempt to make sense of what happened, he went out to a strip club and blew a lot of money on lap dances. One dancer he took a liking to is said to have borne more than a passing resemblance to his famous ex:
    Wilson… headed straight for a Philadelphia strip club last Thursday and partied with a topless Hudson look-alike, sources tell Page Six.
    “He spent 41/2 hours at Rick’s Cabaret and was in an upbeat mood,” one spy said. “He watched the Flyers game, drank beer, and when a parade of 75 half-naked girls caught his eye, he asked for dances from several and definitely had a preference for blondes. He tipped at least one with a $100 bill.”
    Later, a luscious blonde who resembled Hudson spent some private time with Wilson in a VIP suite. “If he had any problems, you’d never know it. He didn’t seem upset in the least,” the buxom look-alike told us. “People tell me I look like Kate, and it didn’t bother him at all.”
    [From The New York Post]
    It sounds like Wilson has a type. Many years ago I read those “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” books, and while a lot of author John Gray’s advice is hackneyed and seems to rely too much on gender stereotypes, one thing that stuck with me is his advice for getting through the period after a breakup. Gray claims that men tend to go out and get into another relationship right away while women want to stay home and think about things when a relationship ends. He recommends that men try to take their time before they jump into another relationship and that women should date and play the field after a breakup.
    Kate Hudson isn’t exactly sitting home crying over their split, either. She’s been seen out twice with Lance Armstrong, who also dated Owen’s other ex, Sheryl Crowe. You hope Lance didn’t have anything to do with Kate and Owen’s breakup, but since it looks like he started dating her almost immediately after they broke up, it’s somewhat suspicious.
    Owen Wilson is shown on the set of “Marley and Me” with Eric Dane in Philadelphia, PA on 5/14/08, thanks to WENN.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Owen Wilson gets over Kate Hudson with the help of lookalike stripper

I need pictures of this stripper.

I think he's really unstable.

Can't wait for the anticipated next break down. Should be a real doozy.

A farce

Glad he's not pining away over Kate. She's not worth it...

I think that this guy is going to do something really bad to himself eventually.

Thread Information