Thread: Victoria Beckham blathers on about swimming lessons and not eating cupcakes

Red face Victoria Beckham blathers on about swimming lessons and not eating cupcakes

Victoria Beckham's sons have swimming lessons with Heidi Klum's kids.

The former Spice Girls singer - who has three boys, Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, five, and three-year-old Cruz with soccer star husband David Beckham - is close friends with the supermodel and her musician spouse Seal and all their kids love spending time together.

Victoria, who now lives in Los Angeles, said: "I am good friends with Heidi Klum and Seal. Their kids are similar ages to Cruz, so they have play dates and share swimming lessons. I have met so many people in the US through having children."

Victoria also confirmed rumours Heidi - who has two children, Henry and Johan, with Seal along with a daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship - sent her a year's supply of cupcakes for her birthday recently.

She said: "Yes, Heidi did send me cupcakes for my birthday. They get delivered every Friday. They are from this amazing bakery called Sprinkles in Los Angeles. The kids love them. They lick all the frosting off the top and then leave the rest!"

Victoria also revealed she has become very close to British actress Kate Beckinsale since moving to America.

She said: "I love Kate Beckinsale. She is one of my best friends over there - she is hilarious, she has this amazing sense of humour."

(C) BANG Media International

Victoria Beckham's Klum kids : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    THE CUPCAKES ARE FOR YOU. Take a fucking hint, broomstick.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sprinkles cupcakes....thats the tom cruise COS approved bakery where GMD gets all his baskets from...probably full of SOMA

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

This was taken from her Radio One interview with Jo Whiley. Funnily enough she said that when she reads what she says in print it sounds stupid and fair enough it does. Strangely, she sounds funny when heard live. She's kind of charming in a stick figure kind of way.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I'll listen to her blather on about anything. She cracks me up and I LOVE HER.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She said: "Yes, Heidi did send me cupcakes for my birthday. They get delivered every Friday. They are from this amazing bakery called Sprinkles in Los Angeles. The kids love them. They lick all the frosting off the top and then leave the rest!"
    She said "frosting" OMG she's just trying to be pretentious and American /sarcasm
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I'll listen to her blather on about anything. She cracks me up and I LOVE HER.
    Seriously, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She said "frosting" OMG she's just trying to be pretentious and American /sarcasm
    Ohhh PBBLLLTTHHHH

Come on.

The Posh anorexic bolt on tits lovefest is getting nauseating
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

First Katie Holmes, now Posh...what is it with the cupcake fad??

They cost how much and they just throw them away? Give them to some poor kids who can't afford million dollar cupcakes, or even Hostess

Thread Information