Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson: Over (again)

Default Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson: Over (again)

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Call It Quits

By Jennifer Garcia
    Originally posted Thursday May 15, 2008 02:35 PM EDT

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Photo by: INF; Ralph Notaro / Splash News OnlineDespite a flurry of engagement rumors, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson – Hollywood's most notorious on-again, off-again couple – have called it quits, less than two months after rekindling their romance in Miami.

The end of their erratic courtship (they began dating in September '06) comes amid erroneous reports that the pair were engaged, fueled by photos of Hudson wearing a Tiffany & Co. ring (it was a prop!) both on-and-off set of her film Bride Wars, which she's filming in Boston.

"It was a pretty bad breakup," says a Wilson pal. "Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

Since the split, Hudson, 29, and Wilson, 39, have each been spotted letting loose. On May 9, Hudson and Bride Wars costar Steve Howey, 30, visited Boston's Liberty Hotel bar, Alibi. And on May 11, Wilson dropped by N.Y.C.'s Upstairs with two women.

"He was pretty chummy with the ladies ... he was certainly doing some sweet talking," according to an onlooker. "He looked happy to be there hanging with them." The late-night outing was followed by a visit to Butter the next night, where he chatted up a sexy blonde. Says a Hudson source: "She feels dumb thinking it was so serious."

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Call It Quits - Breakups, Kate Hudson, Owen Wilson : People.com

I heard Chesstica Simpson is free...

I can almost see Papa Joe dialing frantically

He finally came to his senses and ran from the maneater!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

everybody buy stock in gauze and sutures.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

well now that was over fast. so much for getting married.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

BORING!

Honestly, just move on kids.

I foresee myself having deja vu in about a week or so... "Owen Wilson attempts suicide"....

Yeek.

I don't think Hudson's good for him. I don't hate her at all, but she's not good for him.

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMFG. That maneater was just waiting for him to get down on one knee so she could humiliate him!

Don't worry Owen-Chestica Simpleton will marry you.

I'm so over these two.

I really do think that Kate is a big time tease and I think Owen needs to stay away from her.

I always get the impression that this is all a game to her. She doesn't want him- she just likes knowing that she has him wrapped around her finger. She wants to see how far he'll go for her, how far she can lead him around by the nose.

I remember reading that around the time of his "suicide attempt" or whatever it was, his family asked Kate to stay away from him, and she pretty much ignored them and continued to flaunt her hold on him. I really hope that Luke makes it clear to her this time, in a way she'll understand.

I would love to see him publicly calling her out in a magazine article or something.

^Yeah, that's what I think too. I think she likes the control.

she's very cute though

Owen, learn your lesson, man! Stay the hell away from Kate! She is not good for you.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I think Kate and Matthew McConaughey would have been good together, too bad he knocked up that Brazillian chick.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I really do think that Kate is a big time tease and I think Owen needs to stay away from her.

I always get the impression that this is all a game to her. She doesn't want him- she just likes knowing that she has him wrapped around her finger. She wants to see how far he'll go for her, how far she can lead him around by the nose.

I remember reading that around the time of his "suicide attempt" or whatever it was, his family asked Kate to stay away from him, and she pretty much ignored them and continued to flaunt her hold on him. I really hope that Luke makes it clear to her this time, in a way she'll understand.

I would love to see him publicly calling her out in a magazine article or something.
    Wow... that is exactly what I have always thought of her too! My brother used to go out (sort of) with a girl like that... she didn't want him but she didn't want anyone else to have him either. She'd flirt with him, hang all over him, slut herself up to him and then give him the "we're just friends" speech.... but as soon as he met someone new she'd be all over him again.

I was so happy the day he met his current girl and gave that other little bitch the heave-ho. I just laugh to this day cause my brother is a super-successful businessman and she is the one who lost out.
    vaya con dios

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information