Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie discusses the chosen ones

Default Angelina Jolie discusses the chosen ones

Thursday, May 15th 2008 Mark Your Calendars

Yesterday, during an interview for "Kung Fu Panda" in Cannes, Jack Black spilled the frijoles that Angie Jo is knocked up with twins. She quickly confirmed it. One of her other co-stars, Dustin Hoffman, gave up her due date on "Today" this morning. When is the special day? August 19th! FYI: You don't have to go to work that day.
    The two chosen ones will be kid #5 and #6 for Brangie. Angie Jo said, "Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. [It makes] you feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."
    Angie said they will "possibly" stay in France. She said she wanted to keep the sex of the babies private.
    Jackie Chan, also a co-star, will probably "spill" the sex of the babies. Please! You know Angie Jo is telling all her co-stars to accidentally give up the info during interviews. That way it's not coming from her. I know how she works! Bitch thinks she's slick.
    Angie said they do everything they can to keep their children aware of their individual native customs, "Our daughter's very proud that she's African. And our boys are very proud that they're Asian – they know about their country … down to their food or their flags or their music." She went on to say, "And...umm..the other one...um...I forget her name sometimes..umm...Sheila...um...Sheena? Oh Shiloh! Yeah, Shiloh. She's there too." Ok, she didn't say that last part.
    They should build an "It's A Small World" ride in all their homes. They can ride it each day to learn about their cultures. Hey, I've learned many things on that ride. I'll write up a 6-page essay on all the things I've learned from the "It's A Small World" and have it on your desk before 5pm.
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

I like Angie but she is full of shit if she did indeed say "unlike most women, I enjoy being pregnant." Most women I know loved being pregnant so she is full of shit.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

MK is right. It seems really odd that all of her costars are "accidently" giving out info about her pregnancy.

She's not due til August?
    She probably won't have to actually give birth; she will have exploded by then.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I like Angie but she is full of shit if she did indeed say "unlike most women, I enjoy being pregnant." Most women I know loved being pregnant so she is full of shit.
    Says who?

I haven't exactly done a survey on the matter, but a LOT of the women I know who've had kids say that they found pregnancy less than fun - or even that they hated it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

glad you said "If"

she said "I'm like most women, I love being pregnant"

Angie's 'Bunch' - 'Access Hollywood' Video | AOL Television

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^Ďt was mis-quoted? Color me shocked.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Back from an article in January of 2007:

Angelina Jolie has admitted that she’s can’t help but feel differently about each of her children, and she currently feels a lot closer to her adopted children Maddox and Zahara.She told Elle magazine recently: “I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they’re survivors, they came through so much.” “Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her…”
    “I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this… yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality…” “I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”
    Angelina and partner Brad Pitt have previously said they both want more children and they’ll adopt again before having another biological child.
    Brad confirmed their plans again to People magazine this week saying “of course” they’ll have more children and “we’ll let you know when we get there.”

She cracks me up with her statements.

Well the one thing I will say about Jolie, love or hate her, is that at least she doesn't use a mouthpiece to spit out candy-coated statements. At least we are getting answers from her that aren't "No I never kissed my brother on the mouth" unlike Paris "No, I never have done drugs."

But who knows. I'm not saying she's wondrous, I'm just saying it's nice sometimes when people don't b.s. their answers.

Blah blah blah blah blah now we're never going to hear the end of it. She's such a f*cking drama queen.

She looks god-awful. She looks like she's 45 years old. Ick. She actually looks like her brother with hella hair extensions.

I don't think she is forthright at all. She's says one thing and does another e.g I am going to stay at home with the children, nothing happened between Brad and I when he was married. She definately isn't the most articulate person and I don't think she is always being truthful.

^^ Both her AND Vanilla look like they've aged a million years.
    LOL.
    And James Haven's eyes scare me! lol

But... I think she looks nice pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Well the one thing I will say about Jolie, love or hate her, is that at least she doesn't use a mouthpiece to spit out candy-coated statements. At least we are getting answers from her that aren't "No I never kissed my brother on the mouth" unlike Paris "No, I never have done drugs."

But who knows. I'm not saying she's wondrous, I'm just saying it's nice sometimes when people don't b.s. their answers.
    She has try to deny parts of her wild past. One minutes she talking about having anonymous sex in hotels with people, then when she wants to change her image she says she only sleep with four guys and doesn't understand how she got such a "sex fiend" image.

I used to really like her, even after the affair with Brad. It was when she started to deny her past and acting like she's always been a saint that I started not liking her.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ Both her AND Vanilla look like they've aged a million years.
    LOL.
    And James Haven's eyes scare me! lol

Wow, I see they went to the same plastic surgeon. Yikes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information