Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson cuddling

Default Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson cuddling

I was the FIRST and ONLY media outlet to report that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were an item back in April of 2007.

Since my breaking story the couple have been on the rocks and off several times. But as I have recently been reporting, the two have never been closer.

Lohan and Ronson have been in Europe, where they have been spotted holding hands, kissing and cuddling while touring and shopping in Paris. This photo was just taken recently of the two overseas cuddling at dinner.

Their travels have them in NYC tomorrow where Sam will be spinning at a private party.

I say they are gonna last quite a while...

Source: JJ's Dirt: Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson Cuddling

Um, if this is "evidence" then I guess I'm in a relationship with most of my female friends.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Is she bi? Is she a lesbian? Is she straight? Does it matter? I say the lovely La Loahn should take any love she can get and run with it, although this chick has not treated her well in the past. Remember when Ronson faciliated the paps by pulling back La Lohan's hoody when she passed out one night?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She'd be any sexuality if it meant attention.

I think, after being pimped out by those lunatic parents for years, she's taking love where she can get it, not knowing what proper love really is.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Yep, it's allllllllllllllll someone else's fault that LaCocaHohan likes to dine at the Pink Taco.

I wonder who's pants she's wearing today
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If it stands still long enough, she will f*ck it. That is the vibe I get from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    She'd be any sexuality if it meant attention.
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yep, it's allllllllllllllll someone else's fault that LaCocaHohan likes to dine at the Pink Taco.

I wonder who's pants she's wearing today
    I know! Boo frickin' hoo, she had a bad mommy and daddy! That's why she's such an insufferable, spoiled, attention-seeking narcissistic bitch! It's not her fault!

I don't trust this. I think Ronson is.....really icky. (NOT BECAUSE SHE'S A LESBIAN. I love lesbians.) She looks like a dirty junkie. Lilo knows Ronson is obsessed with her, so she's essentially using her. I don't trust a damn thing Lilo does. I'll be surprised if she lives to see the age of 30.

Are you, of all people, saying that there is fault to be had should someone choose or be drawn to a sexual lifestyle out of the so-called norm? Boo on you grimm!

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Yeah.

I know! Boo frickin' hoo, she had a bad mommy and daddy! That's why she's such an insufferable, spoiled, attention-seeking narcissistic bitch! It's not her fault!

I don't trust this. I think Ronson is.....really icky. (NOT BECAUSE SHE'S A LESBIAN. I love lesbians.) She looks like a dirty junkie. Lilo knows Ronson is obsessed with her, so she's essentially using her. I don't trust a damn thing Lilo does. I'll be surprised if she lives to see the age of 30.
    Did Ronson pimp Lilo out for some dollars with those drunken photos? Like I said, Ronson must have a tongue that flutters like hummingbird wings...

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

LOL no, I'm saying it's silly to blame it on external factors like LACK OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S LOVE! WAHH!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Did Ronson pimp Lilo out for some dollars with those drunken photos? Like I said, Ronson must have a tongue that flutters like hummingbird wings...
    Ronson totally did! And I think Lindsay's not gay. I wouldn't care if she WERE gay. She's just run out of guys to screw and infect with her herpes. She's selfish and stupid and does everything for attention. I don't have pity on her, or any of her ilk. Spoiled little bitches.

LOL no, I'm saying it's silly to blame it on external factors like LACK OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S LOVE! WAHH!
    Well, that's not necessarily true. When kids are pissed at their parents, they do some strange ass things. I had a friend in HS who got in a row with her parents. To get back at them, she dropped her all American boyfriend and started dating black guys- just because he parents were bigots. Man, when she admitted this to me, I told her to grow the hell up. I was tempted to tell the guy she started seeing too. But, he realized what was going on and ditched her.

Lily, I agree. And Ronson is getting a total free ride with the paps and free publicity. I think DJ is using Lilo, but Lilo has really fallen for her.

somehow i cant see anybody taking up same sex box eating or cocksucking to get back at their parents.

somehow i cant see anybody taking up same sex box eating or cocksucking to get back at their parents.
    When its a means for attention, I can. Of course, maybe Lilo just likes pussy. I doubt it though. Bitch has a turnstyle at the entrance to her bedroom.

LOL yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one.. if you don't like dick or snatch yer not gonna engage to annoy someone else.

*shudder*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information