Thread: Mariah Carey plans to re-weld the ball and chain to Nick Cannon ANUALLY

Cool Mariah Carey plans to re-weld the ball and chain to Nick Cannon ANUALLY

Mariah Carey has revealed she and new husband Nick Cannon plan to get 'married' again every year.

(BANG) -

Mariah Carey wants to get 'married' every year.

The 'Touch My Body' singer and new husband Nick Cannon, who wed in a secret ceremony in April, plan to tie the knot annually.

She said: "Nick's plan is to have one wedding every year. I think instead of trying to be like, 'You're invited, but shhh, don't tell anybody', we're just going to have another wedding next year."

Mariah, 38, admits there were more hairdressers and stylists than guests at her wedding.

She told US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "It was most attended by people who were responsible for my hair and people helping me with the dress. There were only three of my friends and Nick had three people with him. There weren't a lot of people taking pictures!"

The pop superstar, who is divorced from music mogul Tommy Mottola, believes she has found her soulmate in Nick - who she first met on the video for her new single 'Bye Bye'.

Echoing Nick's half-brother Reuben Cannon's insistence the couple will have children soon, Mariah said: "I always said if I found the right person who I felt would be on the same page as me in term of raising kids and having the same belief system, we'd have kids.

"I've always had a weird thing about it because my parents divorced when I was three and I didn't have many examples of what was the 'norm'."

(C) BANG Media International

Mariah Carey's annual wedding : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    Oh fucking barf.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Maybe she should wait and see if she even makes it to her first anniversary before flapping her yap.

smf

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Maybe she should wait and see if she even makes it to her first anniversary before flapping her yap.
    no shit ,i swear celebs are the most immature people ever

Mariah said: "I always said if I found the right person who I felt would be on the same page as me in term of raising kids and having the same belief system, we'd have kids.

"I've always had a weird thing about it because my parents divorced when I was three and I didn't have many examples of what was the 'norm'.
    -----
    Is she saying that she didn't have any examples of normalcy and Nick is just as fucked up as she is? Oh goody... I can't wait to see how those freaks turn out

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Sometimes when your parents were really fucked up you actually learn what not to do and you change things with your own children... that's not always the case but it is definitely possible.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; May 14th, 2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: I can't fucking type.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Sometimes when you're parents were really fucked up you actually learn what not to do and you change things with your own children... that's not always the case but it is definitely possible.
    Somehow I don't think that applies to Mimi...

She already has Nini out on errands

Nick Cannon Has Smooth Moves | A Socialite's Life

Grim perhaps you should change that anually to anally

Seal and Heidi Klum renew their vows every anniversary. I think its really sweet when its a real relationship, but this farce just ruins it for the real people.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She has said NUMEROUS times in the past that she did NOT want kids. Hello, not even a freaking month ago she said she would feel 'violated' by the whole experience.
    Obviously she is entitled to change her mind, but she seemed awfully against it not even a few wks ago...just saying,.

Was there a pre-nup???
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

^^Apparently yes. She says she isn't that stupid. I personally thinks she IS that stupid, but time will tell eh?

When they get divorced - that is when we will get the full details.

Nick isn't broke like you guys think. He has that money from Nickelodeon from when he was younger, Has done a couple of movies (terrible). Has the Wild in out show on MTV and is the owner of the clothing line PNB nation (urban wear). Oh ya and he had an album or 2 and is a celebrity DJ. He's pretty paid.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

She probably has it in a contract that she has to release every year, and re-marrying ANALLY (haha!! too perfect) gets them free publicity.

Thread Information