Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Hogan is a bitch

Default Brooke Hogan is a bitch

Monday, May 12, 2008
    BS
    Current mood: pissed off
    Category: Life
    I know most of the public thinks my brother is some rich little selfish kid, but NO ONE knows the real story and I'm really pissed that the truth didn't come out from either side. A LOT of lies were told in that trial. Believe me. And it wasn't from us. John was NEVER home. He was at our house. ALL THE TIME. that should say enough…. Im not going to be out spoken right now, but If some s*** doesn't start getting straightened out, A lot of people are going to eat their words for lieing. I know all of the truth and I have back up. I never know how twisted this world could be but I'm starting to figure it out. And I'm gonna have to jump off my high road and tackle some ppl who are taking the low road. I know you guys don't understand, but you will really really soon. Keep praying. And by the way, before you judge anybody, make sure you really know them. I promise you if you were to meet my brother he would give you the shirt off his back. He's not "NICK HOGAN." AND hes not the person he plays on tv. People are so gullible now a days…

She took that blog down later and posted this one:

Monday, May 12, 2008
    wtvr
    I have the truth on my side. And the truth will set everyone straight sooner or later. PEACE
    ps: yes I took my last one off cause I know itll go around anyway. Have at it ppl.

Source

ohnotheydidnt: Brooke Hogan claims Johns family lied
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Whatev tranny.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She can suck it. Wasn't she just whining the other day about how much her dad "betrayed" her? She said it herself: she and her family are scum.

He's such a loser.

WTF does John being at their house "all the time" have to do with the fact that Nick was and has been irresponsible when operating a car and as a result his friend is a vegetable. She needs to go back to that pathetic singing career and let her father to rub some more sun tan lotion on her fat ass.

My mom once told me- When you're stupid, silence is your best friend.

Silver Member

Right or wrong, of course she'll defend him. He's her brother and she clearly loves him. I can't say i wouldn't do the same thing if one of my family members was in that situation/
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

I could understand if this was some high school stupid bullshit drama but this is something involving another person's life.... and she's basically accusing the witnesses of perjury.. that's not a light accusation.

both boys were irresponsible.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She acts like everyone cares about what she thinks. At least she admitted her family was playing characters on that "reality" show, by saying that's not the real Nick.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by AALICIAA View Post
    My mom once told me- When you're stupid, silence is your best friend.
    And I love that quote, I think I will make a tshirt for my roomie. He's Captain Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    both boys were irresponsible.
    This is my stance on the situation. It's tragic what happened to John but I doubt Nick had to drag him into the car for that race.

I couldn't believe that Linda and Brooke were glaring at the victim's family during the trial, as if to say they are to blame for Nick crashing the car then subsequently putting John in the vegetative state. STFU and go get greased up by Pa Dukes, ya tran-tran....
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

She's total trash. I remember how she was whining about not getting into the schools of her choice because she's a "star". This barely-coherent blog posting indicates to me that it was actually because she's an idiot.

I think what she's trying to say is, if he was really their friend he wouldn't be suing. I repeat, whatev, tranny.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Whatever bitch. She is just eating up whatever her mommy and daddy feed her because she's not bright enough to fully assess the situation. Its a shame that when the truth finally hits her - and she realizes that her family is scum - its going to be a really hard day for this one. She has the mental capacity of a twelve year old, just regurgitating everything fed to her. Its sad really.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Both boys bear responsibility in this situation... but I'm not defending Brooke at all. She needs to keep her mouth shut, especially when accusing other people of perjury.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information