Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer - a con job?

Elite Member

Default Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer - a con job?

The Fabulous Radar Magazine Poses An Interesting Question:

Duly Noted

Jen And John: Putting Us On?

MANISTON The Happy Couple?
    Which brooding, shaggy-turned-'80s-haired pop star, who thinks he's much deeper than he actually is, blogs about his obsessions—expensive guitars, expensive watches, expensive haircuts—on a Japanese website, and has dated a wide array of stars, has recently taken up with yet another actress in a pathetic attempt to boost his Q rating? The singer tried to get noticed for his new haircut, and when that didn't work, he gave this desperate wannabe-housewife a call. Yes, John Mayer's at it again. Last weekend he was spotted kissing Jennifer Aniston, and photos of the pair looking suspiciously happy were conveniently taken in Miami. (Interesting for a woman who zealously guards her privacy when she feels like it.) Mayer's appetite for coverage in the celebrity weeklies was undoubtedly whetted by his on-again, off-again relationship with Jessica Simpson, which finally ended for good in June 2007. Since Simpson, he's "dated" with Cameron Diaz and Friday Night Lights starlet Minka Kelly, both of whom were good for photo ops and breathless tabloid items. Of course, it goes both ways. Aniston has a lot riding on this fall's He's Just Not That Into You—she has to prove that the success of The Break-Up wasn't just due to her ex Vince Vaughn, and it would also help for her to have a relationship that doesn't end with her being portrayed as needy and desperate. Guys, it seems, just aren't that into her lately.
    RELATED CELEBRITY AMAZINGNESS:
    Jenna Bush wedding photo gallery!
    Everything you need to know about the R. Kelly sex trial!
    The battle between Gossip Girl and The Hills!
    Snap Judgments: X17 co-owner Brandy Navarre on paparazzi principles, and why she just might be Britney's best friend!

By Doree Shafrir 05/12/08

Hmmm...I wonder...are they faking it?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Could be. Radar is right about her zealously guarding her privacy. Why let it all hang out now?

Yeah, Lainey's commented on that a couple of times recently including today.
    What John Did in the Pool

You think he was easing her in to the experience?

John Mayer returned to Miami to join Jennifer Aniston this weekend by the pool. Where else would she be???

Again, the paps were able to grab some amazing photos of the two… much to the chagrin of her hardworking bodyguards, who’ve supposedly been charged with guarding her privacy.

And still… the photos just won’t stop. Her security should be fired, non? Thankfully for us, they’re incompetent, which is why we get to enjoy these killer “candids” of the two lounging around clearly intoxicated by love’s first bloom.

There’s Jen kissing John’s arm in the water, there he is whispering dirty suggestions in her ear, see Jen giggling in agreement, of course a great shot of her great ass, and throwing up a silent prayer to the ocean that this one will work out.

It is indeed a perfect match.

He’s found someone desperate enough to tolerate his egomaniacal ramblings and it’s an ego boost for her too. A man 10 years her junior to celebrate the year before she turns 40 – listen to the hooping and hollering from the Oprah Winfrey audience, all of them snapping their fingers in unison: you go girl!

Yes girl… you go. Especially since he is younger, she can keep putting off that pregnancy thing. It’s a built in excuse not to have them – an excuse the MiniVan Majority would prefer over not wanting to get fat which is what she’s really afraid of, after all.

Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Jennifer Aniston John Mayer in the pool in Miami

God John is SUCH a douchebag.

I can't stand him anymore.

:angry:!
    ssabmud

I think she's gay, he's gay too. Ever since i saw the photo of her with a hand on Courteney's arse, I'm a little more convinced, although what first made me think so was her closeness with Oprah. Plus the guys she's been linked to lately aren't exactly gay-rumour free.

^^ Ooh must find that photo.

I have honestly always thought that her and Sheryl Crowe need to get together and call it a day.

she does look much happier when she's in the company of women

it's all a sandscreen
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I have different connections/relationships with my chick friends than with guys. Its a sisterhood thing, really, and doesn't make one a lesbian.

Shit, if Jen's a lesbian based on those photos, then I'm a card carrying dyke!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

^^ No, no. I didn't mean that she was by those pics, was just posting them to be funny. I think if she should get with any woman, it should be Sheryl.

They can attempt to shove it down my throat, but I'm not swallowing Aniston/Mayer
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

^^ Aw, come on, Tonja! They're as real as your faves... Heidi and Spencer. LOL

or a hand job?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Courtney Cox looks like a bitch.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^And how!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information