Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mick Jagger parties with Jade Jagger and granddaughters

Default Mick Jagger parties with Jade Jagger and granddaughters

Most trendy young things wouldn't be seen dead nightclubbing with their father, let alone their grandfather.

But when the old fellow in question is Sir Mick Jagger, it is slightly less uncool.

Amba and Assisi Jagger joined their grandfather Sir Mick, 64, and mother Jade at an exclusive party at London's Automat club earlier this week. Scroll down for more...
    Like mother, like daughters: Jade (centre), with her precocious charges, Amba, 12, left, and Assisi, 15, right, at lthe launch of Belvedere Vodka's 'Jagger Dagger'- a £125,000 icepick designed by Jade

Family affair: Jade and her father Mick Jagger attended the same event in London last night

The family was celebrating the launch of an 18-carat gold and diamond-studded ice-pick, designed by Miss Jagger for Belvedere Vodka, which is going on sale at Harrods for £125,000.

Amba, who is 12, wore a patterned minidress with four-inch heels, while her 15-year-old sister wore a short, slinky satin frock. Their mother, 36, wore a black and gold knee-length dress.
    Amba in 2006 aged 11, left, and Assisi, right, aged 14 – with their mother at a London Fashion Week bash

It was the first time Jade Jagger has been pictured with her daughters since she came under fire for letting them wear revealing clothing.
    Around two years ago the girls - then 11 and 14 - turned up to a London Fashion week party in plunging necklines.

Amba had teamed her low-cut green top with jeans, high-heeled boots and a matching bag.
    Assisi's short gold dress had a neckline slashed to the navel. Their mother, who was with them, wore a skimpy minidress.

Michelle Elliot, director of the children's charity Kidscape, said at the time: "Most parents would not want their children to dress like this. Kids should be kids and not dressed like mini-adults. It is pathetic that you would dress your children in such a way and take them out in public."
    Assisi and Amba were born during their mother's seven-year relationship with the artist Piers Jackson.

Sir Mick parties with Jade and grandaughters as three generations of Jaggers hit the town | the Daily Mail

"The family was celebrating the launch of an 18-carat gold and diamond-studded ice-pick, designed by Miss Jagger for Belvedere Vodka, which is going on sale at Harrods for £125,000."

An ice-pick? Who the fuck needs an ice-pick these days besides serial killers? And how in the hell does one "design" an ice-pick?

I find it pathetic that they are coasting on their grand/fathers' rocker image. I bet those girls are model despite the fact that they're not much to look at, just because of who their grandfather is.

Whoa! Those girls dress too provocatively for their ages, in my opinion. They'll have plenty of years to wear gowns cut down to there and up to here. No need to start as tweens, for crying out loud.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Wasn't Jade like HOMELESS just 15 yrs ago or something?? Or am I confusing her with another one of Mick's 50 kids?

I could swear one of them was liteally living on the streets and there were pictures and everything.

On another note, who the hell would buy a freaking ICEPIK that cost that much???

Hit By Ban Bus!

Twelve? Fifteen?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Now that I've picked my jaw up off the floor, I see that all three of them are kind of...funny looking.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    I find it pathetic that they are coasting on their grand/fathers' rocker image. I bet those girls are model despite the fact that they're not much to look at, just because of who their grandfather is.
    Right on! Just have a look at Ron Wood's daughter, Leah. She's all kinds of fug but she's a model just the same...
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

The 15 year old seems to have an enormous head. Freakishly so.
    “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Right on! Just have a look at Ron Wood's daughter, Leah. She's all kinds of fug but she's a model just the same...
    Just googled her and I know what you mean.

Here's Mick's daughter Lizzie who's a model:

If she wasn't a rockstar's daughter she wouldn't be a model. She looks like Miley Cyrus, just not as chipmunky in the face.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

They all look like hookers.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

12? 15? Are you kidding me? Those girls look like they are in their late 20s. Ridiculous.

It would be much more original if these girls presented themselves as lovely young ladies rather than look at me I'm a sex bomb who knows the score. They are a dime a dozen. Lizzie looks like her mom, Jerry Hall.

These girls are not cute, neither is mama. The slut look makes it even worse.

Jade must be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    Seriously. If I were Mick I'd be embarrassed to be associated with them.
    Too bad that none of his kids/grandchildren seem to have inherited his beauty, when he was young he was a stunner imo.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information