Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan axed from Charles Manson flick cuz nobody wanted to work with her

Talking Lindsay Lohan axed from Charles Manson flick cuz nobody wanted to work with her

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been axed from an upcoming film about Charles Manson - after no one else would sign up to star alongside her.

(BANG) -

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been axed from a forthcoming film about Charles Manson.

The actress was due to star in independent movie 'The Manson Girls' - playing Nancy Pitman, one of the cult followers of the notorious Manson who was convicted of seven counts of murder in 1971 - but was dropped after other actors refused to work alongside her.

The 21-year-old actress signed up for the movie in March and was due to start shooting in Los Angeles in July.

Manson masterminded a series of gruesome murders including that of pregnant actress Sharon Tate, the then-wife of director Roman Polanski. He is now 73 and serving a life sentence for first-degree murder in jail.

Nancy Pitman - who was known as Brenda when she was part of the 'Manson Family', the nickname given to his followers - ran away from her wealthy family home in Malibu, California, at the age of 16 to be with Manson.

While she didn't participate in the murders, she is believed to have accompanied Manson to the scene of the crime afterwards to help remove evidence.

Lindsay has hit the headlines more for her partying, drinking and alleged drug taking than her acting work recently. Her last big screen outing, 'I Know Who Killed Me' was a box office flop.

She was publicly criticised by bosses on 'Georgia Rule' after a string of absences during filming.

James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions who made the movie, issued an open letter to her saying: "You and your representatives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness. We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion'."

She is currently filming a cameo in hit US TV comedy-drama 'Ugly Betty'.

(C) BANG Media International
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA nobody wants to get near LaCocaHohan!

Maybe she can do dunkin donuts commercials
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I wonder which actors they are talking about....since no one else is listed under the cast?

LOL they signed her, and then everyone else they contacted refused

doubleburn.

Lilo is box office poison.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, I bet the movie sucked and they are just using Lilo as a scapegoat. I cant imagine no one wanting to work with her. This sounds ridiculous.

are you kidding? lol

what's she done since mean girls that has made any money?

She's become a joke.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You may be right, grimm. But I prefer to live a Lilo fantasy world, if you dont mind. *whistles, looks around, shuffles feet.....

I wonder if Jack Black will back out on her in their upcoming movie?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I wonder if Jack Black will back out on her in their upcoming movie?
    What movie?? I am behind the times I fear.

it's a comedy called Ye Olde Times & it's still in pre-production, David Arquette is attached as well.

Ha ha!

Gold Member

I'm with Grimm, other actors would have there time invested in this and wouldnt want to WASTE it. It very well could be a star studded cast of people, when they get the script like most actors ask who else is attached? When they hear Lindsay they say Hell No!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL they signed her, and then everyone else they contacted refused

doubleburn.

Lilo is box office poison.
    what's she done since mean girls that has made any money?

She's become a joke.
    BWAHAHA!! This is too funny. Anyway, ^^ it's true. I can totally see this really happening. Blowhan IS "box office poison"...AND very difficult to work with. WHY WOULD anyone want to work with her?? She really hasn't been in a hit movie since "Mean Girls" and that was over 4 years ago & wasn't even all THAT big of a hit. Too funny....It's like rats jumping off a sinking ship--the actors all bailing out of the project after learning Blowhan is going to be in it. HAHAHAHAHA. The chickens have come home to roost, Blowhan!!!--All your partying has caught up with you & your career/life is in a severe downward spiral.

I remember how Blowhan has the words "La Bella Vita" (spelling could be wrong--in any event, Italian for "The Good Life")--I'd like to ask her how good her life is now that she's become practically a national joke--can't get work, is badly addicted to multiple hardcore substances & can't get off them, been to rehab 3 times (and it hasn't worked), been in trouble with the law, has seemingly lost most of her friends, has no steady love interest (unless rumors about her & Sam Ronson are true), has a bunch of selfish wackos for family members, is reportedly near broke, and her looks have already gone to shit at the age of 21.....YET she walks around with the words "La Bella Vita", from better days long gone by, still displayed on her body. HAHAHA what a joke!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

The fact that she is badly addicted to hardcore substances isn't funny. It's really kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA nobody wants to get near LaCocaHohan!

Maybe she can do dunkin donuts commercials
    Do not let her anywhere NEAR my beloved Dunkin Donuts. She'll ruin the only thing in this world that's perfect.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Next stop MOTW!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information