Thread: Broke-ass filthmonger Britney Spears to buy yet another house she'll never live in

Cool Broke-ass filthmonger Britney Spears to buy yet another house she'll never live in

Britney Spears is reportedly considering buying a $5.95 million mansion in Encino, Los Angeles, after viewing the five-bedroom, six-bathroom property yesterday (07.05.08).

(BANG) -

Britney Spears is reportedly considering buying a $5.95 million mansion in Encino, Los Angeles.

The troubled singer - who was recently given back some of her visitation rights to her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline - viewed the five-bedroom, six-bathroom property yesterday afternoon (07.05.08).

The 7,300 sq ft mansion - which is not far from Kevin's house in Tarzana - boasts vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, fountains, a spiral staircase, a Jacuzzi, a swimming pool with a spa, an indoor and outdoor dining room, a wine cellar, a family room and a designer kitchen complete with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances.

Britney, 26, recently came under fire after allegedly trashing the $35,326-a-month mansion she rented in Malibu, California.

It was claimed Britney never lived in the mansion, but held parties there, which resulted in massive damage.

The source said: "The house was left a wreck. Cigarette burns and cigarette butts were everywhere - and empty bottles of wine were strewed about the place.

"Most of the furniture was ruined with stains, tears or nicks. Rotting food was left in the refrigerator. Spilled wine soiled the carpets and floors. No one picked up after Britney's dogs, and many 'presents' of dog poop were left behind for the owners."

Meanwhile, Britney's pregnant 17-year-old sister Jamie Lynn has revealed the 'Toxic' singer has given some advice about parenting.

She said: "She told me, 'There are going to be some long nights, but it is completely worth it.'"

(C) BANG Media International

Britney Spears' $5.95m house : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    Yeah you know.. don't bother spending an afternoon simply cleaning a house.. spend another 6 mil to buy a fresh one.

Retard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

"Most of the furniture was ruined with stains, tears or nicks. Rotting food was left in the refrigerator. Spilled wine soiled the carpets and floors. No one picked up after Britney's dogs, and many 'presents' of dog poop were left behind for the owners."

That's disgusting.

Ever think of simply hiring a maid, you stupid twat?

"This house smells like cheetos and ass, y'all...we need to get a new one."

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    "This house smells like cheetos and ass, y'all...we need to get a new one."
    LMAO. I could totally see her saying this.

Like she'd notice that smell
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

How in the hell can she be competent to purchase a 5 million dollar house? If she has a conservator, she cant buy that house!! It does not make sense. Someone is taking advantage of a sick girl, or this whole conservatorship is a sham to cover up a druggie life out of control.

I'm hoping this is bullshit... Or something. Baked Tater brings up a lot of good points.

is she really broke ..ummm, i doubt it.

Meanwhile, Britney's pregnant 17-year-old sister Jamie Lynn has revealed the 'Toxic' singer has given some advice about parenting.

She said: "She told me, 'There are going to be some long nights, but it is completely worth it.'"
    Ummm, are you sure Britney wasn't talking about meth/crack/red bull/whatever??

Hit By Ban Bus!

And another point, cant she wait til she has full control of her mental faculties(sp) then buy whatever she wants?

The only way I see this being legit is if she is buying it to be closer to her kids. Or, is she considering getting back with their father?

This is a fishy story.

I'm bored with BritBrit's hillbilly antics.
    Anyone stupid enough to rent this girl a house, deserves what presents she left them. Quite sure their lawyer will get enough money to refurnish the entire interior and everyone will be happy.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Yeah, right. Like Shitney would know. The only long nights she's spent have been in bars.

I hope she keeps buying mega-houses and keeps trashing them so it dwindles all her money away and she has to go live in a trailer someplace. That would be poetic justice... imagine trying to fit Brit's fat ass, her 2 subnormal kids, Jamie-Lynn, her loser boyfriend, her baby, Mama Lynne, Papa Spears and all Brit's dogs in 1 trailer... now that's Chaotic, bitch!
    vaya con dios

^ Hell, one day Britney would probably be broke enough to not even afford a trailer. Time to glam up a garbage can, y'all!

Thread Information