Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey to squirt out some doughy, neurotic babies soon

Exclamation Mariah Carey to squirt out some doughy, neurotic babies soon

Mariah Carey's family plans

Mariah Carey has revealed she is already planning children with her new husband rapper Nick Cannon just days after their surprise wedding.

(BANG) -

Mariah Carey has revealed she is already planning children.

The singer - who married rapper Nick Cannon last week (30.04.08) in the Bahamas following a six-week romance - says children could be on the cards.

She said: "It's part of the whole purpose of getting married. I just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could."

According to reports, friends and family were invited out to the Bahamas for the wedding under the impression they were going to shoot a music video.

Only those who had seen Mariah's new 'Mrs Cannon' tattoo and Nick's 'Mariah' tattoo had an idea the wedding was going to happen.

It has also been revealed Mariah was so protective of her wedding cake she insisted on travelling with it on a private jet.

A source revealed: "The cake was on the seat next to her. She wouldn't let anyone come near it or touch it."

The pair had live lobsters, fine china, flowers and Dom Perignon champagne flown in for the beachfront ceremony where just a dozen guests watched them tie the knot.

Mariah and Nick started dating when he starred in the video for her new single 'Bye Bye' in March.

(C) BANG Media International

Mariah Carey's family plans : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    Can you imagine how spoiled they'll be?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A source revealed: "The cake was on the seat next to her. She wouldn't let anyone come near it or touch it."
    I totally believe that .. she's gonna pack it on, baby. Anybody who talked shit about J-Lo when she was pregnant may as well get ready for the shitslinging (rightly so) on this one. She's a bigger diva than even J-lo & I hope she is knocked up. Except now we'll really have to see a big fat ass stuffed into some tight ass minidresses..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think this is going to be Britney part 2 all over again. But I cant imagine Mariah shaving her head or showing her vayjayjay when all of this goes south.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She said: "It's part of the whole purpose of getting married. I just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could."

Well, I call bs on the first part about kids being a huge reason for getting married. Maybe in the old days, but not now. That's why you see 50 and 60 yr olds getting married when there clearly is no expectation of parenthood coming fromthe union, just companionship.

If she really wants the kids to have the best life possible, she'd better start looking for some other parents to raise them.

Don't get me started on that 'Mrs Cannon' tattoo. It's so silly to see these maga-star women try to pacify the egos of their lesser known husbands by calling themselves 'Mrs Richie', 'Mrs. Federline', or 'Mrs Cannon'. They just look stupid and in no small part due to the fact that these relationships always end..........badly.

Wasn't an article posted here a while ago in which she said she never wanted kids because she knew she wouldn't be a good mother or something to that effect? I am pretty sure it was her.

Edit: Yes, I was right.

I don't want kids, they would make me feel violated, says Mariah Carey

^ I was about to say the same thing.

but that's all changed becase she's MARRIED now, don't you see??!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She just said she couldn't see herself being a good mother... hmmm maybe she's craftier than I thought and all that was to distract from her intentions of marriage and procreation?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I understand that women can and do change their minds about having children but to have such a dramatic change seems weird. She was just saying having a child would feel like she's been violated and she's not interested in putting a child first. WTF? Why would you change to abruptly. And I'm sorry but anyone who ties their identity so closely to a "Mrs Anyone" shouldn't be allowed to be married in the first place.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Wasn't an article posted here a while ago in which she said she never wanted kids because she knew she wouldn't be a good mother or something to that effect? I am pretty sure it was her.

Edit: Yes, I was right.

I don't want kids, they would make me feel violated, says Mariah Carey

geez it wasn't all that long ago either

How old is she supposed to be?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

What the..?!? If this is true she's crazier than I thought. A few days ago she'd feel violated, now she wants them? Bull. But.. if she's already pregnant that would explain the marriage.

Yep, she didn't want them now she does and then she'll have some kids and then treat them like a new toy and then get bored with them. ICK.

I think she is having a midlife crisis or is heading for another breakdown- she has been saying for years how hard it has been to trust people and marriage was not a thing to take lightly let alone kids.
    Now shes planning kids or more likely she has a bun in the oven which is why I think she got married so quickly. But Nick Cannon - are we going to call them Nini and Mimi now

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

And I'm sorry but anyone who ties their identity so closely to a "Mrs Anyone" shouldn't be allowed to be married in the first place.
    No joke! Why didn't she just get a tat that said, "Somebody would finally have my crazy ass!"?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information