Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashton Kutcher's list for Harper's Bazaar on what makes women unattractive

Default Ashton Kutcher's list for Harper's Bazaar on what makes women unattractive

Ashton Kutcher is officially off of my Favorite Actors list. While was hilarious on That '70s Show and Just Married, after his recent appearance on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross and his little column in Harper's Bazaar, I truly think he is a smug pretty person that takes himself way too seriously. Look. Just because you no longer make money saying Dude! every two seconds, married Demi Moore and like, found Kabbalah or whatever doesn't make any of us take you more seriously. You used to be funny, you used to be entertaining. But now, you just seem to take yourself uber serious, and as if you are some sort of authority on things. And by things, I mean women.
    In Ashton's article in Harper's Bazaar, he talks about how much he loves women, and then naturally goes on and on about the things he thinks women do that make them unattractive. As he doesn't have the brain capacity to explain what he thinks makes a woman attractive, he does so by describing "the few things that don't", instead. The things that don't make you attractive to Ashton? Oh, you'll love them.

COMMON SCENTS - "If I can smell your perfume and we're not making out, you're wearing too much."
    Okay, Ashton. I agree. Too much perfume/cologne on both a man or a woman is unattractive.
    TRASH TALKING -"People who speak negatively about others attract the same in kind, and I don't want to be near it."
    While I think that hearing people whinge endlessly about petty crap is annoying and unattractive, bitching is a necessary part of life. It just depends on how often you do it, and who you share it with.
    TRUTH IN ADVERTISING - "Dress how you want to be treated. If you show respect for yourself, you will be respected...I call it the Hillary Clinton look. She would be so much more appealing if she just took off the pantsuit, took a lesson from Jackie Kennedy, and found her own Oleg Cassini."
    Okay, I agree that you should dress how you want to be treated. But throwing Hillary Clinton in there? I'm guessing you're not a fan or pant suits, Ashton. Tell you what. Why don't you have Demi give her a call?
    JEWELRY JUNKIES -"Women who wear big blingin' stones don't look like they have a lot of money; they look like they have a lot of someone else's money."
    Shut up. Just shut. Up.
    LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE - "The most unattractive thing in the world is selfishness. Don't worry about what you are getting; worry about what you're giving."
    I'm going to guess that you're a giver, Ashton. You just give and you give and you give.
    BRAND DROPPING - "Have you ever heard someone say, "Do you like my new Prada sweater?" Broadcasting labels to make people appreciate your style is not becoming. The truth is that most guys don't know what a Birkin bag looks like, and they couldn't pick a pair of Christian Louboutins out of a lineup."
    Yes. Because women only wear brand names to impress guys. And I find it hilarious listening to a millionaire talk about how brand names don't matter. When is the last time we saw Ashton hauling a shopping cart out of Target?
    Finally, he leaves us with a little closing paragraph, encouraging us to go out of our comfort zone. To "show a little less" if we're used to putting it all out there. He encourages us to have mystery. To have a little restraint.
    Personally, I just want to tell him to fuck off.

DollyMix: Ashton Kutcher's list for Harper's Bazaar on what makes women unattractive

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

How ironic that he's berating women for discussing brands and appreciating expensive clothing, when HE IS THE ONE who knows them all by name. As if his grandma/wife wears Wal-mart clothes. Give me a fucking break.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

SVZ

i never thought he was attractive

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Finally, he leaves us with a little closing paragraph, encouraging us to go out of our comfort zone. To "show a little less" if we're used to putting it all out there. He encourages us to have mystery. To have a little restraint.

DollyMix: Ashton Kutcher's list for Harper's Bazaar on what makes women unattractive
    Ironic since he's whoring himself off on the cover

Other than the Hillary/pantsuits comments, I agree with everything he said.

Hey Ashton, you want to know what makes me unattractive:

BRAINS: If you don't have one, then we're not fucking interested.

BODY: If you're too into yours, then we're not fucking interested.

EGO: If yours doesn't fit through our front doors, we're not fucking interested.

ASHTON: You're not fucking interesting, so we're not fucking interested.
    vaya con dios

How about a fugly faded out has-been, posing oh so girly-likeon the cover of Rolling Stone
    while holding a cigarette in his hand....that's definetly unattractive.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

Yuk!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

How about you being shoved down our throats because dumb people find your brand of humor hilarious?

How about you constantly overcompensating for your lack of brains?

How about you making sure to flash your pelvic bones every chance you get?

Annoying,unfunny douche this guy.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Amen.

Hey Kelso, Shut the fuck up!

I disagree about the perfume. If you have to sniff like a hound to smell it, you ain't wearing enough!

Hit By Ban Bus!

It would have been nicer and more interesting if he had written a list starting out like this: "I like it when women..."

This shit list exposes him as a total douche and he's too stupid to realize it.

Well, we can rest easy now! I know I've been staying up at night worrying about what makes women attractive to Ashton, haven't you guys?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information