Thread: Blake Fielder-Civil plans to get millions in divorce from Amy Winehouse

Default Blake Fielder-Civil plans to get millions in divorce from Amy Winehouse

The Sun claims Blake Fielder-Civil has plans to divorce Amy Winehouse, and get millions so he and his mistress can live like royalty after he gets out of jail in June. A source says Blake told Sophie Schandorff during a jail house visit:
    “Just say the word and I’ll dump Amy. I love you more than I could ever love my wife. You’re all that matters to me.”

The Sun says Blake even proposed marriage to Sophie, and Blake told her:
    “I’ll leave Amy and we will be rich beyond our wildest dreams, but you have to marry me. Promise me you will and we can be happy.”

The report says Blake wants $6 million, and a friend said:
    “Blake is convinced that Amy owes him big time. He is telling everyone that he’s got millions coming to him. She’s his meal ticket for life.”

Owes him for what? Getting her hooked on drugs? It appears Blake believes that the rumors of Amy cheating while he is in jail are true, which is why he believes he can divorce her and get millions of dollars. Blake said:
    “If Amy has cheated on me don’t worry, we’ll be millionaires.”

No wonder Amy is worried. She did meet with advisers to see how she could protect her fortune after telling Blake their marriage was over. The next week however, Amy saw Blake again in jail, and was affectionate. She even told reporters they were still in love. Uh huh. Time will tell. Even Blakes parents have been quoted as saying Amy is a cheater, and they hope their son will divorce her. Blake is so upset over Amy’s rumored cheating with Alex Haines he said to her:
    “I’m going to chop his f****** hands off! You’re a married woman! How can you do this to me? Everyone in prison is laughing at me, and all my family say I’m a mug because your s******g that w*****!”
    If any of this is true, the sparks are going to fly in June when Blake gets out of jail. Major drama coming.

source: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog from Hollywood Grind
    ..and I mean that from the heart of my bottom..

They will never divorce. The minute he steps out of jail they will be back together. Crack love is an enduring love. Look how long it took Whitney to leave Bobby's busted ass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Can somebody tell me what "s******g that w*****!" means?

^^KThnx! Are those words so bad that they have to write them like that?

^ Apparently. I don't get it either.

So, he can have a mistress while in prison....but Amy can't cheat?

Elite Member

That boy is living in a heroin fantasy.

Amy has heard this and is now on The Crack Bender to end all Crack Benders... she's like "GIMME CRACK, I NEED CRACK... I gonna smoke all the money so he ain't got nothing to get... all he gonna get is a half a burned out old crack-pipe... I ain't even gonna leave him some in the stem".
    vaya con dios

Thread Information