Thread: 'Terrific' Lindsay Lohan

Default 'Terrific' Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan was "terrific" in hit US TV show 'Ugly Betty'.

The show's creator Silvio Horta revealed the 21-year-old actress - who has had a well-publicised battle with alcohol and drugs - was a "pleasure" to work with on the set of the show, which follows the life of Mode magazine assistant Betty Suarez.

He said: "Lindsay was terrific - a real pleasure. She came in early and was very pleasant. She plays a queen bee girl who Betty went to high school with.

"Her character Kimberly appears in a flashback dodge ball game when she does the picking - it doesn't turn out well for Betty. They are going to run into each other in the present, when Kimberly's life has taken a turn for the worst."

Horta also confirmed Lindsay will return to the show for five episodes next season.

Lindsay isn't the only celebrity to have starred in the show alongside America Ferrera.

Spice Girls star Victoria Beckham appeared as magazine editor Wilhelmina Slater's bridesmaid in an episode last year while supermodel Naomi Campbell also filmed a cameo recently.

Lindsay's first appearance in the show will be broadcast in the US on May 22.

Source people.monstersandcritics.com
    ..and I mean that from the heart of my bottom..

Flashback?!

How the fuck are they going to make her look like she's young enough to be in highschool?????

the wardrobe people better keep an eye on their inventory........actually, the entire crew should keep a watchful eye on their belongings.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Good for Lilo! If Britwit can do it by golly so can Lilo! I have never watched Ugly Betyy but of course, now I will, just Lilo's shows though.

Elite Member

I'm excited to watch this. Lilo is actually a decent actress.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

The show's creator Silvio Horta said: "Lindsay...plays a queen bee girl who Betty went to high school with. Her character Kimberly appears in a flashback dodge ball game when she does the picking - it doesn't turn out well for Betty. They are going to run into each other in the present, when Kimberly's life has taken a turn for the worst."
    ^^Hmmm...art imitating life!

Anyway, nice to see Blowhan is still getting some work. But Lindsay: Appearing as a recurring minor character on a TV show isn't exactly following your declared planned-out life in which you were certain you were going to win an Oscar before you turned 25, now is it??!? You turn 22 (or 23?--i forget. Fact that the chick looks 45 throws me off as far as what her age is) this year; better hurry up & get going on those Oscar-winning plans!

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Flashback?!
    How the fuck are they going to make her look like she's young enough to be in highschool?????
    ^^Exactly my thoughts. Like i said above, i seriously think Blowhan looks about 45 these days. It's sad.
    Maybe they'll use her younger sister to play the "high-school aged Lindsay" part in the show. --But OOPS, oh yeah i forgot; that won't work either since her 13-year-old sister looks 35!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

i watch Ugly Betty and i'm irked that they went out and 'scored' Lindsay.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Flashback?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

It will take all of the best make up artists they have on hand!

Thread Information