Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears in court again for child custody hearing

Default Britney Spears in court again for child custody hearing

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have just entered the courtroom and their case is about to begin.

Brit walked in with her hands clasped in front of her, looking down. Someone told her she looked good and Brit just smiled back. According to all accounts, "Brit looks good."

Stay tuned ...

UPDATE 9:42 AM PT -- Kevin and Britney were both sworn into court. A motion to close the court was granted -- so everyone was kicked out. FYI -- Elliot Mintz, K-Fed's attorney's rep, got the boot too.

It's Go Time for Britney! - TMZ.com
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Part one of 750 begins now. Fight.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Of course, Britney looks excited to be there, as always.

Of course, going to court for anything isn't usually fun, so... Oh well, it's pointless, she won't get the kids, anyway.

The Commish has taken a recess and Brit is out in the hall looking very upset. Our spy says that while Britney isn't actually crying in the hallway -- it looks like she might have been crying inside the closed courtroom.

Mom and Pop Spears are still in the courtroom with Brit's attorney, as is K-Fed and all his people.

Stay tuned ...

UPDATE 10:28 AM PT -- Brit is back in the courtroom.

UPDATE 10:38 AM PT -- Britney is back out of the courtroom, smiling and holding hands with Blair Berk.

Things Going Bad for Brit? - TMZ.com
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

^ Of course things are going bad, for Brit. She may be behavng now, but look at her past behavior. In my eyes, it'd be dangerous for her to have custody of her children, because you never know when she could have a mental relapse when she has them, or doesn't, or whatever. She's a horrible mother, she doesn't deserve the kids.

She will never be reinstated custody at this point, not until her father is no longer her conservator. That ends in July I believe. I don't think she will be reinstated custody until November at the earliest.

She will probably get more access visits, perhaps one sleep over with supervision. But that's it I'd say. The court will probably make recommendations to her and that's it.
    ssabmud

Slash Crashes Britney's Court Date
    Posted May 6th 2008 1:55PM by TMZ Staff

The media is swarming L.A. Country Superior Court for Britney today -- so almost no one noticed Slash sneak in for jury duty....except us.

Lose that trademark top hat and the guy almost becomes invisible.

See Also

Filed under: Wacky and Weird
    Comments [5]
    Digg itDel.icio.usMy YahooSphereRSSMySpacePermalinkEmail

-

O.o

I saw that and it made me giggle. Can you just imagine Slash being on the jury!!!!!

Elite Member

^ I'm sure she will get some more visitation. She has nannies & family living with her. Plus, there are so many worse parents than Britney.

For example... the mother of the foster child I had was 25, had 5 kids (7,5,4,3 & 18 mos) from 4 different men and while her kids were in state custody she got knocked up again by another guy and the baby was taken from the hospital in December. One word: Meth!

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline (along with all their respective parties) are back in the courtroom after spending close to an hour in a private meeting room.

Brit walked into the courtroom hand-in-hand with her mom Lynne.

Could an amicable compromise be on the horizon?

Brit and K-Fed Hashing Out a Deal? - TMZ.com

Britney Swears to Tell the Truth ...
    Posted May 6th 2008 2:20PM by TMZ Staff
    You know, when you see Britney Spears through the eyes of a sketch artist, it's like the whole head-shaving, vadge-flashing thing never even happened. She's a work of art, y'all.

Britney and K-Fed are still in court right now, but if the hearing looks like it will go on for awhile, they'll break for some vittles at noon PT.

Wow, that courtroom artist is sure flattering the hell outta her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The two sides are out of court and we're expecting both parties will have something to say. The hearing is done for the day -- no word yet on what went down. We're live outside the court -- stay tuned!

Brit and K-Fed Out of Court -- Decision Reached? - TMZ.com

UPDATE 12:21 PM PT -- K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, will address the media first.

UPDATE 12:17 PM PT --
    We're told Allan Parachini, director of public information for LA County courts, will address the media about a "modification in custody." Sounds like good news for Brit!

UPDATE 12:15 PM PT
    -- K-Fed is outside talking to his attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, looking "very animated." We asked Kevin if he was happy with the results and all he did was smile.

Well, I'm glad if she is getting more visitation. Its obvious the girl loves her kids, even if she has no clue how to be a mother. Hopefully, this will continue to help her stabilize and not send her over the deep end again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information