Thread: Yes, Mrs. Mariah Carey-Cannon does have a prenup

Bronze Member

Default Yes, Mrs. Mariah Carey-Cannon does have a prenup

Mariah Carey — yes, she’s married, it’s confirmed, it really happened down there in the Bahamas. She is now Mrs. Nick Cannon. You always thought you’d marry Mariah? Well, you’re too late now!

More importantly: Miss Mariah and Mr. Cannon have a very nice prenuptial agreement.

Mariah apparently told a mutual pal of ours: "Anyone who thinks we didn't have a prenup is smoking something!!!"

This is not the Mariah Carey of old. She is a smart, smart business woman. Just for example: post Tommy Mottola, Carey nabbed $50 million from her short lived deal with Virgin Records. After "Glitter," they just paid her all that to walk away!

She’s had three hit albums since then: "Charmbracelet," "Emancipation of Mimi," and the current "E=MC2." She has her own perfume line, as well. Mariah also has substantial real estate holdings. And let’s not forget the publishing royalties. Her name is on every song. This is not Whitney. She has a small fortune, and she’s not about to lose it, even in love.

As for the wedding, I know this much: Mariah’s cousin, Shawn McDonald, walked her down the aisle. And the Bahamas ceremony will not be the only one. When Mariah and Nick return from their honeymoon, expect a big party and maybe even a second ceremony, something not so secret, for all the singer’s New York pals.

FOXNews.com - Don't Worry, Mariah Has a Prenup - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment
    Last edited by Calimaster; May 6th, 2008 at 07:45 AM.

Gold Member

Now that makes sense. Her having a prenup AND that they will have a second LAVISH ceremony so MC can be the center of attention. I'm sure she will be in a HUGE white or pink wedding gown with Da Brat as her best man. Um I mean Matron of Honor.

I'm sure the reception will have EVERY celeb there. They will dance to ALL of Mariahs songs and Nick will try to pick her up and they both will fall. LOL.

Thank goodness for that pre-nup.

I just hope Nick made sure there is a provision for her to return his balls once the "marriage" implodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post

Mariah Carey — yes, she’s married, it’s confirmed, it really happened down there in the Bahamas. She is now Mrs. Nick Cannon. You always thought you’d marry Mariah? Well, you’re too late now!

More importantly: Miss Mariah and Mr. Cannon have a very nice prenuptial agreement.

Mariah apparently told a mutual pal of ours: "Anyone who thinks we didn't have a prenup is smoking something!!!"

This is not the Mariah Carey of old. She is a smart, smart business woman. Just for example: post Tommy Mottola, Carey nabbed $50 million from her short lived deal with Virgin Records. After "Glitter," they just paid her all that to walk away!

She’s had three hit albums since then: "Charmbracelet," "Emancipation of Mimi," and the current "E=MC2." She has her own perfume line, as well. Mariah also has substantial real estate holdings. And let’s not forget the publishing royalties. Her name is on every song. This is not Whitney. She has a small fortune, and she’s not about to lose it, even in love.

As for the wedding, I know this much: Mariah’s cousin, Shawn McDonald, walked her down the aisle. And the Bahamas ceremony will not be the only one. When Mariah and Nick return from their honeymoon, expect a big party and maybe even a second ceremony, something not so secret, for all the singer’s New York pals.

FOXNews.com - Don't Worry, Mariah Has a Prenup - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment
    so, a party of 3?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Good thing she got a prenup, seeing as how that boy will be gone once she puts on her customary 40 pounds between albums.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Too bad, I was hoping she'd be drained of all her money, or whatever.

Please. The only money of Mimi's that Nick married for is the millions she's paying him to do it.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    Please. The only money of Mimi's that Nick married for is the millions she's paying him to do it.
    Of all people...?

I really don't believe that. He's not even hot.

Elite Member

The last People issue discussing this quoted both M and N as saying they wanted to have a baby/babies right away. Given that she is 39, here's her moment. I think she bought herself a baby daddy. After she pops one or two out, the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Of all people...?

I really don't believe that. He's not even hot.
    I'd like to add, Cannon has his own money.

Elite Member

I hate her, but she looks really good - but her with a baby? Only if it's born with a mirror for it's face.

Thread Information