Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toothbrush, knickers and acne cream... Paris Hilton's back-seat secrets

Default Toothbrush, knickers and acne cream... Paris Hilton's back-seat secrets

Paris Hilton has always been keen on living life in a goldfish bowl. But surely this is taking things a little bit too far.

The heiress and her rocker boyfriend Benji Madden's car appears to be doubling as a mobile home, as the back seat of the Cadillac was littered with the detritus of the couple's life.

Scroll down for more...

Slovenly life: Paris Hilton's car as she arrived at a gig with her rocker boyfriend Benji Madden in Florida, revealed the untidy heiress' grooming secrets

Back seat grooming: Panties, toothbrush and assorted detritus left on the back seat of Paris and Benji's car

It included an acne treatment skincare set, self-help book '50 Truths Worth Knowing', a toothbrush and thankfully for serial flasher Paris, a multi-pack of 'granny' style Hanes knickers..

The ditzy heiress accompanied boyfriend Benji as he performed a DJ set at a swanky St. Petersburg, Florida nightclub'Push Ultra Lounge'.
    And it seems that the couple's jet-set lifestyle is taking its toll as they career from one appointment to the next, while having to do emergency grooming in the car.
    The acne skincare set appears to be another side-effect of Paris' high-flying lifestyle.

Scroll down for more...

Inseparable: Paris and Benji have been on a whirlwind tour with his band Good Charlotte - but living out of a suitcase is taking it's toll

Essentials: A self-help book and an acne kit - what every young frequent flying heiress needs

Recently the socialite was seen visiting a beauty clinic at Heathrow Airport to get a facial to help combat the embarrassing acne.

A source told the Mirror: "Paris checked into the Virgin beauty parlour at Heathrow to have a facial.
    "She said being a frequent flier plays havoc with her skin - and has given her acne!" Or it could just be all the junk food she's tucking into while on the road.

Toothbrush, knickers and acne cream... Paris Hilton's back-seat secrets reveal her whirlwind life | the Daily Mail

i'm so glad that people aren't snapping pics of the crap in the backseat of my car. that would just suck.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Elite Member

Hanes size 9? I didn't even know they make them that large or that she would even wear that size.

Matching hats ? arff ! That's just wrong !!

PS : Ang, the dress Paris is wearing matches your avatar ( sorry I had to say this ! )
    Live - Laugh - Love

I don't really get the size of the underwear neither. But that's funny to see that Paris's full of acne and wears granny's underwear. lmao. made my day.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Those are totally Benji's panties.

^yep,those are too big for skank!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

how did they get these pictures? That's creepy! I'm confused about the underwear too...
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Hanes size 9? I didn't even know they make them that large or that she would even wear that size.
    That what I thought too. Once, I was in a pinch and I bought those exact ones, that size (of course the drug store only had that size and size xxs) and they were like freaking parachutes. Too big even for me, so there is no way those fit her. And they were ugly too, cut like granny bloomers. Never worn them since and the other two are still in the package.

Maybe they were for Benji.

Methinks acne cream ain't the worst thing in Paris' backseat.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Crabs on the backseat?

The undies still in the packet are all screaming "please leave us in here... please leave us in here... it's safe and happy in the plastic wrapper... don't put us on Parisite"
    vaya con dios

White trash.

Now, don't get me wrong, I can't stand Parasite but I have been thinking that her skin looks nice the last couple of pics that I saw of her....I still hate her though!!! I swear!

Looks like there's a docket there which would indicate to me they were new purchases.

Hate the skank, but at least she is wearing underwear... or maybe Joel is wearing it.
    ssabmud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information