Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Hanks: I want Barack Obama to be President

Default Tom Hanks: I want Barack Obama to be President

Tom Hanks has joined the ranks of Oprah Winfrey and Heidi Montag in making a public endorsement for president.
    The Oscar-winning actor posted a brief monologue on his MySpace page backing Barack Obama (Watch above).
    "I'm Tom Hanks and I want Barack Obama to be the next president of our country," he says.
    "As an official celebrity, I know my endorsement has just made your mind up for you," he quips.
    Hanks says the country needs a "seismic shift" and Obama has "the integrity and the inspiration to unify us."
    See other celeb endorsements here.

Usmagazine.com | VIDEO: Tom Hanks: Why I Want Barack Obama to Be President

YouTube - Tom Hanks endorses Obama for President
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

not gonna happen Tom

you know what you get with a seismic shift? A big mess to clean up afterwards.

It's amazing to see the ultra elite liberals jump the Hilary ship and land on the docks of Obama.

How could the mess get any worse than fuckup dubbya? what's left to destroy? the economy is in the shitter, jobs are gone, bankruptcies are up 43%, and the fundies run the show.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

bwa hahaha oh Darlin believe me it can get so much worse..

my favorite - they asked a room full of women (black and white) who they were going to vote for. Of course the black ladies said Obama and the white ladies said Hilary. One ladies remark was "I want to get in on this ground breaking event, if it turns out to be a bad decision who cares, it's only four years"

The only way it can get much worse for a first world nation is to go to war.. oh wait, OOPS there's 2 going on.. or maybe being superceded by another economic giant? Oh wait oops that's going on too... how about a city being wiped out by act of god? shit, that happened too.. terrorism? Yep...

Seriously, there is nothing on Dubbya's moronic watch that hasn't happened already beyond a nuke going off.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    The only way it can get much worse for a first world nation is to go to war.. oh wait, OOPS there's 2 going on.. or maybe being superceded by another economic giant? Oh wait oops that's going on too... how about a city being wiped out by act of god? shit, that happened too.. terrorism? Yep...

Seriously, there is nothing on Dubbya's moronic watch that hasn't happened already beyond a nuke going off.
    Dear Lovable Grimm, so are we calling George God now? He didn't make the rain and he didn't cause Katrina, or the tsumani that wiped out a quarter of a million people. Terrorism has been around since the days of the vikings or even before that - George wasn't there, I would have read it in the history books. Our military have been all over the world doing "peace keeping" since Korea. About China and their growing bucks... yep we're so nice to our allies it hurts... but thats always been our history too.

with any new president it will be "second verse same as the first" just watch.... the only change you will get is if you get a new congress

LOl no, Dubbya isn't God (though he thinks God talks to him, nutjob) but he did appoint that retard Brown to head FEMA.. you know.. heckuva job Brownie, who had no experience running the head of a disaster response governmental body.. a crony appointment..

Dubbya's team was also the one that ignored all the warnings about Bin Laden, and then the nation to war based on lies...

Generally America isn't too big on peacekeeping or nation building.. well, at least not since WW2. They're good at breaking things and then others step in to brick it back up

Hit By Ban Bus!

LOl no, Dubbya isn't God (though he thinks God talks to him, nutjob) but he did appoint that retard Brown to head FEMA.. you know.. heckuva job Brownie, who had no experience running the head of a disaster response governmental body.. a crony appointment..

Dubbya's team was also the one that ignored all the warnings about Bin Laden, and then the nation to war based on lies...

Generally America isn't too big on peacekeeping or nation building.. well, at least not since WW2. They're good at breaking things and then others step in to brick it back up
    yo don't lay Binny boy at Georges door step that would be Billy boys. USS Cole and TTC bombing (the first time) Bill did nothing but roll over.

As for Brownie he's a scape goat. Things like that are done on a state level, check out Florida who does take their warnings seriously. AND what did N.O. do but elect the same numb nuts again.. they had warnings and didn't want to leave... why you ask? Because they were afraid if they left when they came back they wouldn't have anything.. looters. A lot of states sent their own cops to N.O. to help with the crime problem especially after the cops left their own posts. Bush and his zoo crew took the blame but it wasn't his to own it was that racist Ray Naggins.

ouch now why did you want to go there? How many have your people died in the "war on terrorism" Dude you can't let someone come over your house and shit in your pond without doing something about it. As I see it everyone wants us to fix the world then they bitch about it when we don't do the job the way they wanted.

Grimm your inner French is showing

Actually, Billyboy wanted to bomb the hell out of Bin Laden but the repuke controlled congress wouldn't let him. They called him a "Warmonger".

As for Brownie, he was the retard who didn't manage to get water into the city for 5 days.. he was incompetent but he became the fallguy for Bush and his airheaded admin who had better things to do like shoe shopping.

lastly.. the war on terrorism? You actually believe that claptrap? LOL Was iraq about "terrorism"? Was iraq invaded because Saddam flew planes into the WTC? lol Someone shits in your pond, so then you make up a bunch of lies, invade a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with said shitting, all the while hoping nobody says anything? Come on. That "war on terrorism" stuff is just a cover. They didn't give a shit about terrorism before.

As for "my" people, who do you think is holding Afghanistan together after the US ran off to go trash Iraq? We've been outfighting and outshooting the token US presence that was left since day one. Like i said.. good at breaking shit and letting others step in to fix it after. Why do you think Iraq is such a mess? LOL THey don't even have reliable electricity 6 years later.

The brits, canadians, and others are good at nation building. The US, not so much.

Even when I was supporting Hillary I felt if anyone voted for a particular politician based on a celebrity endorsement, their voting rights should be revoked. This whole elitist liberal crap is exactly what it is..anyone who votes for a party, or someone who will continue with the status quo..can we call them dumb?!?

I switched from Hillary to Obama right before the South Carolina primary, and the fact that we share the same race had not a damn thing to do with it! So I guess folks think only elite liberals, and blacks are for Obama..laughable! Anyone with the common sense God gave them will vote their circumstances, and a way to better this Country..not for more wars, not for a continuous crappy health system, and definitely not four more years of the crap we're in now!! People who are more concerned with who someone loves and would like to marry, or whether or not Sue Ellen gets a damn abortion, and not the fact that they afford to live..are truly out of touch with reality!!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; May 5th, 2008 at 11:18 AM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

the "elitist uberliberal' crap is some neocon soundbite.. i suppose any joe sixpack who votes republican is "more down to earth" despite neocon policies NEVER WORKING and ALWAYS SCREWING OVER JOE SIXPACK... but hey.. it's not like joe sixpack is smart enough to figure that out

Hit By Ban Bus!

Actually, Billyboy wanted to bomb the hell out of Bin Laden but the repuke controlled congress wouldn't let him. They called him a "Warmonger".

As for Brownie, he was the retard who didn't manage to get water into the city for 5 days.. he was incompetent but he became the fallguy for Bush and his airheaded admin who had better things to do like shoe shopping.

lastly.. the war on terrorism? You actually believe that claptrap? LOL Was iraq about "terrorism"? Was iraq invaded because Saddam flew planes into the WTC? lol Someone shits in your pond, so then you make up a bunch of lies, invade a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with said shitting, all the while hoping nobody says anything? Come on. That "war on terrorism" stuff is just a cover. They didn't give a shit about terrorism before.

As for "my" people, who do you think is holding Afghanistan together after the US ran off to go trash Iraq? We've been outfighting and outshooting the token US presence that was left since day one. Like i said.. good at breaking shit and letting others step in to fix it after. Why do you think Iraq is such a mess? LOL THey don't even have reliable electricity 6 years later.

The brits, canadians, and others are good at nation building. The US, not so much.
    oh your so cute... thats OK we'll scratch your fleas for you and you keep complaining

I love my country, it's our turn at being on top. When England was on top everyone hated them too, same for any world power. England might not love us but they always stand by us. So I take all the slamming with a grain of salt.

ps while I love my country I can't say I always love some of the people in it or the people that govern it. Personally I hope we stop giving aid to other countries and fix our own.. but thats just me.

politics and religion heh? wadda ya gonna do? no one ever agrees.

Wow, scariest thing is seeing Tom Hanks and Heidi Montag mentioned in the same sentence. Scary.....

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    oh your so cute... thats OK we'll scratch your fleas for you and you keep complaining
    Actually, we're keeping YOUR fleas from trying to bomb you again by keeping the Taliban at bay.. you know, since you guys ran off before finishing the job.

I love my country, it's our turn at being on top.
    Uh, your turn at being on top is over. You've had since WW2, and then you shipped all your jobs to China. Your currency is devalued, people are dumping the greenback for the euro at a record pace and most of your debt is foreign. It's a sad state of affairs but the world power balance is shifting away from the US to China, India and even back to Russia.

When England was on top everyone hated them too, same for any world power. England might not love us but they always stand by us.
    Are they in Iraq? I can't remember anymore. I think everyone else pulled out.

ps while I love my country I can't say I always love some of the people in it or the people that govern it. Personally I hope we stop giving aid to other countries and fix our own.. but thats just me.

politics and religion heh? wadda ya gonna do? no one ever agrees.
    true, but some facts just don't go away.

Hit By Ban Bus!

it's over? already? gosh I didn't even feel it. guess it comes from you pulling out before it was over - damn guys always do that......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information