Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham blasted by footballer's girlfriend

Default Victoria Beckham blasted by footballer's girlfriend

Rex Features

Victoria Beckham has been described as a "nightmare" and a "prima donna" by Sol Campbell's girlfriend Fiona Barratt.

Fiona, who is the granddaughter of property tycoon Sir Lawrence Barratt, admitted that she was shocked by Posh's behaviour during the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Barratt, an interior designer, claimed that Beckham was obsessed with being snapped throughout the tournament. She also revealed that the WAGs were under strict instruction to leave the team hotel in order of their celebrity status.

"They had no idea who I was, thought I didn't have a pot to p**s in and had no idea of my background," Fiona is quoted by The Sun as saying. "I didn't care and got on the bus with my Financial Times and my sudoku. The nonentity WAGs had to walk out first. The higher the profile, the later they were.

"Of course, Queen Bee Victoria came out last, there being at least ten or 15 minutes before she appeared, and her hair and make-up team were all in the lobby."

She added: "I sat and watched the whole charade. Victoria Beckham - what a nightmare. She's such a prima donna."

Barratt and Portsmouth defender Campbell have been dating for the past two years.

Showbiz - News - Posh blasted by Sol Campbell's girlfriend - Digital Spy

She's just a jellus bitter fatty.

Elite Member

Seriously, some bithc is griping about something that happened two years ago? Hey girl, hasn't anything happened to you lately?

Looks like someone's looking for some attentionz.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I think it's great that she's calling Posh out for her diva bullshit! For all we know, she gave this interview right after it happened, and they decided to print it recently.
    Posh probably treats everyone like they're beneath her. What's so weird about it is that her husband doesn't strike me as the type to behave that way, but who knows.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I love Posh. I think she's hilarious, and most likely not as humorless as she's painted to be. I can't hate on her, I just can't. I think she's a nut, and I love her for it.

(Also, I love that she's the only one talking sense to Katie Holmes. If Katie Holmes doesn't kill herself in the next couple of years, it will be because of Posh.)

Who is this woman? Exactly.

She also revealed that the WAGs were under strict instruction to leave the team hotel in order of their celebrity status.
    How the fuck do they determine THAT? draw straws? What a ridiculous bunch of buffonery to even contemplate taking part in
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This one time I saw Victoria Beckham, and I was SO above it that I'm still talking about it two years later.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

i think this fiona girl isn't jealous...maybe a little full of herself...but probably calling a spade a spade. vb is known for the ridiculous level of divanocity, she makes jho look like humbe.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    How the fuck do they determine THAT? draw straws? What a ridiculous bunch of buffonery to even contemplate taking part in
    Publicity people I am sure.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

I could love VB but I have to say what would she have been without Beckham? Pretty much nothing, b-list maybe. I don't believe her ego is warranted. And I can never get beyond her pig snout enough to think her even remotely attractive.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    (Also, I love that she's the only one talking sense to Katie Holmes. If Katie Holmes doesn't kill herself in the next couple of years, it will be because of Posh.)
    no one says anything to Katie that Tom doesn't want her to hear, his "assistants" are with her 24/7

Kate reminds me of Ann Boleyyn, look what advancing her career got her.

Vic's face is so plastic looking, she looks like she's wearing a mask.

This just makes that woman look so jeluuzzz!

Vicky B is AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I love Posh. I think she's hilarious, and most likely not as humorless as she's painted to be. I can't hate on her, I just can't. I think she's a nut, and I love her for it.

There's not too many celebs I like, but Posh is one. She is a tough cookie and I'm sure doesn't take crap from anyone, and every time I have seen her in an interview she has been extremely funny and actually quite down to earth. Plus, she's really just a gay man in a size 0.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information